Unban Black-Cobra?

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.

Unban Black-Cobra? (Read topic first, reply with choice and why)

Poll ended at Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Yes, unban him at conclusion of poll
63%
No, keep him banned at least for now
37%

Total votes: 38

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Re: Unban Black-Cobra?

Post by Captain Nemo »

*sigh*

Guess I have to spell out everything for u guys. (no offense kaz,trix)

Im afriad Im gonna have to break out my one liner into small peices so u all get the meaning. Im of course implying that if cobra is unbanned it will be with a... how do u say it... somewhat short line. Meaning that best behavior is expected from him since he has been given this chance (if if if). Im also expecting that I wont be the only one to kick him from my games (number of people who voted "no" in this poll is more than just me) and in such a situation it'd be a good thing if he respected the kick. I put "(me)" as meaning at least I would be kicking him, sometimes... we'll see how it goes.

Im not saying we should ban people who repetitive join after being kicked (altho it is annoying). Im just saying that if he is given a 1000th chance he better fucking behave, and repetitive rejoining my games was just an annoying thing I would forsee...
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

MacroMicroMonster
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: MacroMicroMonster

Post by MacroMicroMonster »

Lol thats hilarious.

Kirac
Basic Member
Lobby Username: Kirac

Post by Kirac »

unban, need him for 1v1 games :elmo:

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

simple_faith wrote:I thought that was what the poll for Ghost, now you try to hit us with this "opinion convincing shaninigans". I believe he won the poll, farewell
I said to seriously consider posting (i.e. "you must post" put nicely) if you vote to unban. I will consider the overall vote count but it really doesn't mean much to me honestly, unless people are willing to back up their votes. I already laid out a pretty strong case... strong enough that you all get the point without elaboration. I only expect the same from opposing voters, though the elaboration will be required since it is an uphill battle, regardless if anyone thinks otherwise.

And because obviously you all didn't notice, I'll put Omega's post into context for you.
Ghost wrote:only 4 [...] attempts to convince me to unban him...
Omega wrote:I'll give it my best shot...

[... the post, obviously not his true opinion but simply what would be considered an attempt if he were to want him unbanned ...]

Yep, there was my best attempt.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Just shows how convincing I am! Oh yeah!

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

my dog can beat up your dog

Draco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Ðracø™

Post by Draco »

This issue and thread reminds me of a episode of Jerry Springer.

If you got the hammer then start swinging your dick around like you mean it and get the fuck over it.

If ur not going to get over it, ban and move on

Your both striving for attention here

Ee needs spirt... Not this garage shit, better stuff to talk about

Honestly... 4/5 pages of well maybe... Maybe not... Maybe ... Maybe not

Sounds more like basement thread now

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

DRACO wrote:I kick people out of games :p

Unban

Need more people on game, rather cool or not. Mean or not mean. I am sure every person I use to play with back when didnt all 100% don't care for me. I am sure now not every1 100% welcomes me back. But I haven't played one game online, or one sport I real life, nor one job were there wasn't a person I didn't care for.

It's a premise of life. And shouldnt have to ban any one from a game if u dont like.
( cheating would be only reason )

If he's as arrogant and non-socialble as portrayed; he will in fact shun him own self from others desire to play with him.

And in case you forgot anyone else[s] "attempt"

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

simple_faith wrote:my dog can beat up your dog
My cat can beat up your dog, and your cats loses vs a mouse.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

MacroMicroMonster
Intermediate Member

This is like Jerry springer. And it's not needed. If the poll alone and the statements of three currrent mods and two prior isn't enoUgh to convince ghost, then this is a waste of time. He never had the intention of unbanning me, just wanted to stroke his e penis. I can always just get ips from everyone else. But know what I said the whole time is true, this lobby is a dictatorship and the will of people have spoken and they refuse to acknowledge it.

Oh the tyranny.

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

It's all that this is. If people who pay for something want nothing do with some one else, it is what is. If they can grow up, and realize it's THE INTERNET and a GAME; mute in lobby would solve the issue.

Kick from ur game when and of u wanted and that would be all

Not like you are in game in lobby 24/7 because persumabbly you have other things going on. The the interactive ratio would be less/more on given days.

I get u or you guys don't like him.

I get you guys made/paid for lobby

If you want to start banning people for any other reason than cheating; we will never.. And I mean NEVER come even CLOSE to what activity we want in YOUR lobby EVER.

I am done posting here.

MacroMicroMonster
Intermediate Member

Funny thing is I even donated to the lobby lol. What it boils down to this: I messages ghost and apologized. Then I suggested a poll, which I knew I would win because this issue was stupid. Then I knew he wouldn't unbann me because of his extreme bais towards. I meAn read the opening post, doesn't make for an accurate poll. And anyways if he doesn't unbann me it will prove that the admins don't listen to the players at all. Hence why it's a dictorship. It's much easier to reban me if I mess up that what it appears to be to unban me. Lol this is so stupid.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

DRACO wrote:It's all that this is. If people who pay for something want nothing do with some one else, it is what is. If they can grow up, and realize it's THE INTERNET and a GAME; mute in lobby would solve the issue.

Kick from ur game when and of u wanted and that would be all

Not like you are in game in lobby 24/7 because persumabbly you have other things going on. The the interactive ratio would be less/more on given days.

I get u or you guys don't like him.

I get you guys made/paid for lobby

If you want to start banning people for any orher reason then cheating; we will never.. And I mean NEVER come even CLOSE to what activity we want in YOUR lobby EVER.

I am done posting here.
But he did cheat on several occasions.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

Then ban him indefinitely and move on. Or drag it out longer.

Simple
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: VoE_sImpLe^

Post by Simple »

Man unban him -.-. Just to give an example: I think Kollegah der Boss is more of a fag than BC is. And if you perma mute him problem solved. MAN so useless pfs.

Return to “EE General Discussion”