hello im syroenix im present me

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Syroenixmorethan1000
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Syroenix

hello im syroenix im present me

Post by Syroenixmorethan1000 »

hello im syroenix i have 37 years old who renember me before june 2007 before eelobby arrested i have a problem of deformation head that played on all the body that why i played less i solve the problem my favorite player were sherdy xx_x_xx et aoe water gsa dane makavelli2k krombacher handlamp moroz --->rebirth<---- das tetra pak hafensanger epic tricky kingalf atma aphz canadianguy flash trunks tribun happyzocker vie ras assessinos vegeta vie smoke xplzok 101st derby 101st tanks gregops flash 007 cct sparte legion clantastic surrender phoenix_str kingroli kaidok kadoras benson benelux villacherbier since i find a good mouse for handicap i have got an accident and my hand is not reactive cause immediately blocked it and i need a mouse in the right click to act better and to be much more fast but that slow down me i will have joy to show to other and in the previous empire earth 2.0 i think i can beat many opponent like xx_x_xx but i were good in all unit and pop fast my capital to 50 thank you to post here your best player before june 2007 that you can it try to simulate pizza hut bio risk to become my new kingalf

Syroenixmorethan1000
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Syroenix

Re: hello im syroenix im present me

Post by Syroenixmorethan1000 »

I don't think like copier 007

Return to “EE General Discussion”