any old ADR clan members playing?

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Red_Cloud
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Red_Cloud

any old ADR clan members playing?

Post by Red_Cloud »

hey ! Back on EE after like 7 years ! good to be back.. was wondering if anyone from the -ADR- Clan (army of divine rights) still play?? I was -ADR- luckydie .. but yep! just wondering if any of my old clan members still snoopin around here! sweet!

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: any old ADR clan members playing?

Post by Ghost »

None of the old, long time ADR players I knew play anymore. Not sure about other ex-members.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Red_Cloud
Forum Noob

Post by Red_Cloud »

damn too bad..well if u guys are out there get back on !

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

i knew many of them very well. sniper, darkangel 101. inVINCEable, kenmaster. many more if i were to stay here thinking.

Red_Cloud
Forum Noob

Post by Red_Cloud »

hmmm yea i remember VINCE, Pinchy, Edward, the_fool, sniper, i dunno i could think of more too my brain is tired

Texas Ranger
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: Texas Ranger

Post by Texas Ranger »

ADR Defuse = Shanghai Kid. He just got back a couple days ago. 8)

_HoTT_
Basic Member

Post by _HoTT_ »

I was ADR LiKeS To RaiD

Red_Cloud
Forum Noob

Post by Red_Cloud »

Defuse and Likes to Raid, didn't know u guys guess we were in different times. I was there pretty early back in 02' 03' when Edward the founder was playing all the time. Well anyways good to meet u guys !

SKULLS
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] SKULLS

Post by SKULLS »

wish sniper was around. but havent seen any sorry man.
Strength and Honor

_HoTT_
Basic Member

Post by _HoTT_ »

I was in 2003 lol....Sniper was my little prodigy, it was kinda cute....COBRA HOW ARE U SO FAST COBRA HOW DO U MICRO SO GOOD COBRA HOW DO U BOOM SO GOOD!.....he was a good guy...

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

cobra the hotshot lol

Ghost
Administrator

Post by Ghost »

lol both you and Sniper copied Indy SH strats and claimed them as your own. I remember when we figured out Sniper's password and 15 of us would log into his name at once, that was good shit :lol: . Then there was the time he had to glitch about 20 grens to beat me when I tower rushed him on wing in a 4v4

_HoTT_
Basic Member

Post by _HoTT_ »

I was pretty much amazing at indy sh....gg no re kthx

Ghost
Administrator

Post by Ghost »

Yeah, so was I but I never took credit for the simple build orders I use :roll: . You and Sniper both were like "oh lawd my new strat I made up ALL BY MYSELF pwns so much, it's so much better than all you noobs' strats come 1v1 me watch me pwn." Of course this would always happen not long after we got out of a 1v1 hour...

As for me, the first 3 rax start I was ever shown was given to me by Miracle, perhaps better known as True_Noob in his later days, which was for imp/gren mix. I'd give credit for a 2 rax super gren start to Nathan, who pretty much perfected it, and I observed it. The first 2 stable goon start I figured out for myself not long after that, although the first civ I used for it was given to me by MaTT. I was also shown a P2N islands build order by Stealthsly a long ass time ago.

Other than that I've never really received formal training, for any sett, and I've made probably >95% of my civs myself, which had been altered time and time again as I learned more and more over the years. A lot of great players know how to fine-tune their strategy, but everyone found their roots somewhere.

I'm not so selfish as to claim everything I know as my own findings -- I've been given tips from tons of players over the years, some of whom still play, and I'd be glad to credit them if the list weren't so lengthy. However, that's not my place in the community now; it's to pass that information on to others.

I'm not disagreeing with the fact that you were good at Indy SH, but for you to act like you just simply gained amazing skill and knowledge in the sett all on your own, was and still is complete horse shit. Don't give me that "I pwn indy sh gg no re" shit because you're talking to a guy who loved to play Indy SH so much that he thinks "grens" is a disgrace. I know for a fact that anyone who gained a great amount of skill in Indy SH, or any sett for that matter, didn't do it alone. We got to today's skill by sharing strategy with our peers, training noobs, then sharing strategy even more.

SKULLS
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] SKULLS

Post by SKULLS »

all i can say is wow. Wish i had the luxury of playing with so many different players. Unfortunately, Ghost has been around longer than i have.
Strength and Honor

Return to “EE General Discussion”