EE1 and EE2

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
golfisfun
Novice Member
Lobby Username: golfisfun

EE1 and EE2

Post by golfisfun »

Are users still playing? And if so how?

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: EE1 and EE2

Post by Arntzen »

We play EE1 on NeoEE. You can download the patch from this site, on top of the site it says "Download the NeoEE Lobby patch and start playing!"
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

golfisfun
Novice Member
Lobby Username: golfisfun

Post by golfisfun »

Arntzen wrote:We play EE1 on NeoEE. You can download the patch from this site, on top of the site it says "Download the NeoEE Lobby patch and start playing!"
Nice I'll look into it. Lot of players?

SteelBalls
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Steel Balls

Post by SteelBalls »

Im playing with gameranger now, i tried to use the neoee patch but it sais it's a trojan for cryptominning.

I dont know what to do, because having severs looks awesome, but... im not sure if i want someone use my computer for minning

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

SteelBalls wrote:Im playing with gameranger now, i tried to use the neoee patch but it sais it's a trojan for cryptominning.

I dont know what to do, because having severs looks awesome, but... im not sure if i want someone use my computer for minning
you're correct, most anti-virus programs will flag NeoEE patch as a trojan. The reason for this is because it's an unknown file for those anti-virus programs so to be on the safe side they flag unknown files as trojan. We've tried to contact most anti-virus companies to make them identify the file as unharmful but no answer. There file itself is not harmful, it's been used by thousands of users at this point with no issue, but if you're not comfortable with giving it a chance GameRanger is a platform that also allows players to play Multiplayer EE.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “EE General Discussion”