I have to announce that...

Moderators: dan, Wizo

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: I have to announce that...

Post by lightnessking. »

Dan wrote:And also the whole point of clans are to play with eachother and ALSO compititions such as a 3v3 clan vs clan game.. But when VoE was around nobody didnt even want to do this and took it in completly the wrong way..
I've messaged you months ago for a few 2v2 games, we both agreed but you never were online, and the VoE and trichome clan were about to do a small clan war, altho we wouldn't have a chance anyway, and still don't know the reason why it got canceled.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Dan all they host is liga 1v1 (and krass anysett 1v1) but sorry to say 1v1 isn't my thing but Ill join any kind of teamgame if I feel like it. And trix is right it is some fun to train players and see them become better. Don't wanna make them too good tho :P
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

lightnessking wrote:
Dan wrote:And also the whole point of clans are to play with eachother and ALSO compititions such as a 3v3 clan vs clan game.. But when VoE was around nobody didnt even want to do this and took it in completly the wrong way..
I've messaged you months ago for a few 2v2 games, we both agreed but you never were online, and the VoE and trichome clan were about to do a small clan war, altho we wouldn't have a chance anyway, and still don't know the reason why it got canceled.
The reason why it got canceled was following: Indica would only agree on this clanwar with a f11 Game in it ( f11 75 not f11 5-20) and we couldnt get 3 people up for playing that because we all agreed on how retarded that is.

dan
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: dan

Post by dan »

Tricky, nemo you completly made me change my mind lol.. Your right
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.

Return to “Announcements”