I have to announce that...

Moderators: dan, Wizo

Wizo
Advanced Member

I have to announce that...

Post by Wizo »

VoE is dead. That's it.

Wow. My first post in that topic and already such a bad one. Well there's not much to say. Recently everything turned out quite bad and Dan & me didn't have the time to keep it up, so we decided to bring this to an end. Was a nice time and I think we reached some of the goals we had, but by far not all. Well this shit sounds melodramatic now. I can't help it. That's it.
"Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Re: I have to announce that...

Post by Captain Nemo »

Most clans are always afraid to admit. well I hope some of the guys from the clan come on and play again! maybe join new clans... maybe heros... we'll see... :D
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Wizo
Advanced Member

Post by Wizo »

I'll try to get back again. Let's see if I'll get a new clan or not. ;)
"Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"

SKULLS
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] SKULLS

Post by SKULLS »

Sad to hear it. Least now members can start to look for new squads. There are many in lobby that i believe are looking for prospects. GL mates
Strength and Honor

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Whats the point of clans these days? Does anyone actually do clan wars anymore?

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

yeah on gr...

dan
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: dan

Post by dan »

Good Luck!
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.

White Fang

Post by White Fang »

our clan had fun times clan warring trichome :tongue: except we havent done it in awhile
"TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ҜąžŤєř җ: fang's the most sexy offer"

BLaKe
Xfire: zzombiejesus
Lobby Username: VoE_SpartaN^

Post by BLaKe »

Even with my limited activity it was a ball of fun. See what happens in the future but atm my ee days aren't looking to bright. Had a great time with you guys while it lasted, thanks :)
Formerly VoE_SpartaN^

VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

I really think that was a good decision. EE finally came to his real death. Its dolorous to see whats happening with EE in the lobby. If anyone going to play CoH , contact me

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

You shouldn't take such drastic decisions .... just keep EE installed, and whenever you feel like playing it, come for a couple of games.

It's not about being back or not being back, you may haven't come back playing and still play a couple of games during week-ends.

VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

But there is no good games anymore, there is 90% of shit players...
And I am not willing to wait 15 Mins to play one game... Its not cause VoE left, but there is another group of good players gone, one of the last group of good players...

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

If u wanna play ee u have to invest some time in it, and perhaps realise games don't wanna when u feel like playing them, but when there are people on. As much as I like the game Im willing to invest the time. Also, it IS possible to find good games at peak hours u just have to play more than one sett. (unless that sett is p2n)

dan
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: dan

Post by dan »

Well VoE members have not left.. from my perspective they just have an insignificant amount of time to actually get online and play a GOOD game i speak for everyone when i say i have come online sometimes to see three p2n games on at once and all the people who actually CAN host a sett that the more experianced players can participate in are infact in the P2N Game! This means that people who want to play LIGA are actually online waiting for a host who is in a P2N game! That annoys me alot. And also the whole point of clans are to play with eachother and ALSO compititions such as a 3v3 clan vs clan game.. But when VoE was around nobody didnt even want to do this and took it in completly the wrong way.. If we played clan wars that meant people would WANT to get better to actually beat the opposition there fore resulting in people spending more time on EE to get better.. And personally when i see someone is getting better i also want to get better because i do not want to get left behind in terms of skills. But instead on EE when someone for example Krass or Samuel hosted a liga the people who are not as good would go play a gren instead of trying to learn from these players.. This means nobody wants to play with the pros resulting in the pros gettign tired and bored then leaving EE due to thefact there is no Compitition
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

lol been reading through some of this you lot are nutz just to give voe up like that. Clans have its ups and downs and when it has its downs you just cant quit on it. Dan their is stil competition on ee and alot of new players coming through who are improving every day. You should just do what ec do and come on now and then for games dont mean their clan is classed as dead cus they aint on oftern :P
You mite start enjoying eec more if you get someone to help and improve makes it abit more fun dan :)

Anyway hope to see ya all on soon Peace Out Trixstar
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Return to “Announcements”