Seizmic has already been in prison for 4 months...
-
SlipKnoT
- Nemesis
- Posts: 660
- Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:50 pm
Re: Seizmic has already been in prison for 4 months...
wrong topic for this but wouldnt it be cool if we had an EE day around xmas? where we try to get as many eec and aoc as we could on for a day of fun, story telling, games etc. a celebration of our collective time spend on this game when younger. There are a few forums, discords, plenty of people with emails or contact details. also facebook groups etc. could be an idea.
-
Reaux
- Basic Member
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:59 am
- Lobby Username: Reaux
Re: Seizmic has already been in prison for 4 months...
Seizmic, you free?
-
Pinky!
- Forum Noob
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:05 am
- Lobby Username: Pinky
Re: Seizmic has already been in prison for 4 months...
Hey seizmic i was just thinking about you today for some reason. I hope you’re out now and doing well over there! Are you still playing dark souls lol or any other games?
-Pinky
-Pinky
-
vttuih28
- Forum Noob
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 6:46 pm
- Lobby Username: vttuih
Re: Seizmic has already been in prison for 4 months...
Lots of fond memories playing Mid SH games with you guys back in middle school. I remember trying to be one of the 'cool' guys in clans like Hawker and Vanguard. Hope you're all doing well in life.
'Fucshia_Rabbit', 'FooFighter', 'Skeleton' or whatever other millions of usernames I had trying to craft a cool online identity in a game with 300 players lol
'Fucshia_Rabbit', 'FooFighter', 'Skeleton' or whatever other millions of usernames I had trying to craft a cool online identity in a game with 300 players lol
-
Mv1191
- Lurker
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:14 pm
Re: Seizmic has already been in prison for 4 months...
Hello everyone. Former Empire Earth and Art of Conquest
player who played Middle Sh but was not that great at it.
My handle was toothbrush. I acknowledge I was a immature
player back then fighting with pro players like Seizmic,
Ice storm, and buttfreek. I was 15 years old back then going through the angst of teen years and high school. I'm much older now happily married with a family. Sad to hear Seizmics in prison very shocking. Empire Earths been dead for years it seems since the server shut down. I knows there's "Save EE" but it's not what it's used to be and I started playing late around 2008. Let me know if any of the good middle SH players that I remember will be online good memories, terrible behavior from my part as a 15 year old back then. Haha peace.
player who played Middle Sh but was not that great at it.
My handle was toothbrush. I acknowledge I was a immature
player back then fighting with pro players like Seizmic,
Ice storm, and buttfreek. I was 15 years old back then going through the angst of teen years and high school. I'm much older now happily married with a family. Sad to hear Seizmics in prison very shocking. Empire Earths been dead for years it seems since the server shut down. I knows there's "Save EE" but it's not what it's used to be and I started playing late around 2008. Let me know if any of the good middle SH players that I remember will be online good memories, terrible behavior from my part as a 15 year old back then. Haha peace.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests

