GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR ICESTORM

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
seizmic
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: seizmic

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR ICESTORM

Post by seizmic »

I'm alive lad but not got long left, looking at 15 years in prison, tried skyping and emailing you. Got caught with 12 kilos of "87-93% pure" cocaine and £135,000 in cash, LOL. So if you don't hear off me, I'll return one day boyo. Love ya. I miss the innocent days.

seizmic
Intermediate Member

Re: GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR ICESTORM

Post by seizmic »

Etc etc
Attachments
Screenshot_20200204-145520_Gallery.jpg

Icestorm2
Intermediate Member

Post by Icestorm2 »

I can run for president in 2024, when I win I'll have you freed in exchange for handing over that ambassador's wife

Reaux
Basic Member
Lobby Username: Reaux

Post by Reaux »

That sucks, Seizmic.

I hope you got to watch Villa in the final at least.

Hi Icestorm :) whats new?

Where has life taken everyone? Is eeralf still around these days?

Icestorm2
Intermediate Member

Post by Icestorm2 »

Nothing too exciting this last decade, I wasted money getting a degree in history. I make good money working in bars, but at some point I reckon I'll need to get a grown-up job and get used to working twice as many hours for probably less money and not being able to drink at work. Can't complain though.

For the record, Seizmic will probably be acquitted of the narcotics charges but end up imprisoned for the hate speech uncovered by police as they trawl though his private activity on the internet.

I haven't heard from eeralf in about 7 years. I'd try to look up if he died or not but I don't know how to search for something like that in Germany.
It's entirely possible he fell asleep in a dumpster after a night of binge drinking in a tavern, got tossed into the back of the truck that came for trash collection and then just never bothered going home after that.

So how is Reaux? I still vaguely remember you in that 2v2 tournament back in 2006, almost pulling off an upset against someone (Highwaymen players I think?) by using prophets.

Reaux
Basic Member
Lobby Username: Reaux

Post by Reaux »

LOL. What I would give to read through Seizmics online interactions over the years...

I was in the process of getting a history degree myself but dropped out halfway to get a good serving job. I have been doing Real Estate since 2016 here in my hometown. I do miss the flow of service life though...Life has taken me in weird directions. I was in an 8 year relationship from 20-28 and just spent the past year traveling as a single man: Azerbaijan, Amsterdam, Spain, Puerto Rico.

Ok, so EEralf was a long shot. What was his last name? I think he lived in Bremen, but I'm not sure. We should have a Find EERalf party this summer.

Who else? Is Enigma around? I wonder if Witchking ever signs on still. I bet Kazter will know. Has anyone heard from Pinky

I was 18 when Lusitan Warrior broke the news on the old Forums that the Servers were being shut down. Turning 30 this summer. I really would love to play a classic 4v4 Mid Sh. Ah, the days. I still have yet to find a game that was so well balanced.

Icestorm, I remember that game but don't remember who I played hahaha! I remember just barely coming away with the win, using a combination of pikemen, a wall that spanned the entire map, and prophets. Maybe a ram or 2 as well LOL.

Glad to see you still around and funny as ever. You too Seiz :)

Hope you are well my man!

Icestorm2
Intermediate Member

Post by Icestorm2 »

eeralf's name is Ralf Forster or Förster, and he was from Mannheim iirc. I've searched before and nothing really comes up. It's possible he was just banned from the forums all those years ago too. Still, he'd be in his early 60s now and with a life of heavy drinking that could have had serious consequences for his health.

I'll send you a PM on Enigma

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Witchking plays a lot, and have been the last 3 years.
I got Ralf on facebook btw, if anyone of you is interested I could send it on pm.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

Holy crap that sucks seiz,

But honestly I laugh at how chill you are about all of this.

thor
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Post by thor »

Ralf is alive and kicking, posting semi-rants online as of last week, rest assured

Seizmic, you always were a little scary, enjoy whatever time you may have behind bars. I did a small stint recently, so there's that

@reaux; Pinky is oversees and hoping to come home next month and play some PSN or maybe coordinated EE...

PS: mod/admin install a spambot filter already
pM_Thor

Dante
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: ShadowFister

Post by Dante »

I can’t believe you guys are still around here

- Dante

Icestorm2
Intermediate Member

Post by Icestorm2 »

thor wrote:Ralf is alive and kicking, posting semi-rants online as of last week, rest assured

Seizmic, you always were a little scary, enjoy whatever time you may have behind bars. I did a small stint recently, so there's that

@reaux; Pinky is oversees and hoping to come home next month and play some PSN or maybe coordinated EE...

PS: mod/admin install a spambot filter already
I'm going to try and get on a few times a week while this batflu has my state in lockdown

gla_jo
Novice Member
Lobby Username: buttfreek

Post by gla_jo »

Unbelievable. No love or memories of buttfreek himself?! I will permit it given Seizmic's dire situation and the fact that Icestorm's timeless sense of humor is just about the only thing worth laughing over these days!

seizmic
Intermediate Member

Post by seizmic »

Damn, nostalgic to see a few old faces in here, thanks for the kind words lads.

Good to see you Reaux, me and Icestorm were reminiscing about that 2v2 you had, the 4 hour intense one. Also, I knew a Brit would dethrone Klitschko one day, lolol.

Thor, long time lad, lol @ prison is shit but it is what it is. What you doing to pass the time online these days?

Buttfreek, your yearly worship quota was filled in the best player thread.

My prison situation: due to the bat flu it will probably take another twelve months to process me and etc, I'm going guilty first possible opportunity so I get 1/3rd off my sentence and if I can stop myself committing violence on the ethnic "minorities" I'll be out on probation after 50% served so 15 years - 1/3rd - 10 years - 50% = 5 years inside.

Worth it for £300k profit a year. Fuck working.

Also, Icestorm is going to be extradited to face hate crimes with me, imo.

Icestorm2
Intermediate Member

Post by Icestorm2 »

Like hell I will, I'll spew hate speech with the same impunity Americans have when they get drunk and run down British subjects in their own country.
Edit: But if any of my posts or skype conversations are ever read out loud by a British man in a wig I will die of laughter.

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”