Gameranger Noobs

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Gameranger Noobs

Post by SlipKnoT »

So apparently the new age way to allow noobier players a better chance at victory is the rule "no full walls" in mid games.. isnt that just hilarious. i actually got booted from a game because the previous game i had a full wall and the guy didnt wanna make siege towers or attack my wall to eco rape me... it has to be a guinness world record contender for most retarded nonsensical rule in the history of online gaming.

To be clear. the existence of walls as a buildable building is to keep the enemy out of your base. now these jackasses say no. you can only funnel us into your base because int involves spreading our focus onto more strategies in order to break the wall or jump over it..

R
E
T
A
R
D
E
D

G
A
M
E
R
A
N
G
E
R

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: Gameranger Noobs

Post by Arntzen »

Noobs not allowing stuff they don't like seems completely normal to me. You could do the exact same argument for everything else in EE. "To be clear: The existence ballista as buildable units is to kill clumped up units."

Now this is why you need multiple accounts on GR so you can just swap acc when they randomly block you for silly reasons.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Same as for those pre2nano noobs that banned animal killing.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Locodoco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Locodoco_

Post by Locodoco »

Arntzen wrote:Noobs not allowing stuff they don't like seems completely normal to me. You could do the exact same argument for everything else in EE. "To be clear: The existence ballista as buildable units is to kill clumped up units."

Now this is why you need multiple accounts on GR so you can just swap acc when they randomly block you for silly reasons.
Smurf Alert :) :ncool:
pody: eC .. is etc for what ?
_[eC]_Arntzen_: european cunts
pody: ahh .. ok bro
_[eC]_Arntzen_: np
_[eC]_Arntzen_: :)

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

It is not unimaginable that certain units or tactics are broken in an unupdated game.

Return to “The Basement”