i dont "get" poetry

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: i dont "get" poetry

Post by lightnessking. »

True I forgot :lol: :mrgreen:
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Re: i dont "get" poetry

Post by Trichome Indica »

Lost.

Stonemasons are drunken, uncoordinated and unstable, as I lay the foundations of the stone wall.
The contract is for prompt service to brick lay the structure which will surely protect the civilians, our domain.
Delays, unforeseeable disruptions of service as I contemplate with frustration the possible motives for this dilemma.
Ef-eleven ticks tock's around the clock as the workforce ramps up and out ; the massing of the resources.

The stone masons were sleeping, napping on the job ; too tired with lack of sleep from potions of Priests and Prophets.
Zombie Barbarians now roam freely in the base. what a disgrace. The streets are in chaos, resources spent in order to defend.
Untimely earthquakes shake the terrain to the frame, the villages burn as the morning dew starts to form. Smoke on the horizons.
Allies hear a flare but seem unaware, or just don't care what their fate may be as all so self consumed by the fire.

Desolation , occupation incurs. No time to shed a tear for the fallen. "Curse the stonemasons" echoes in my head.
Sailing away, a final glance behind unleashes memories of a hope of what could have been ; now ripped from my soul.
Smooth waters ahead, no telling what the future will bring so i will just sing :lol: :compress: , songs of adventures of our Empire called Earth !

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Return to “The Basement”