The story of our enslavement.

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
AnonymousMadScriber
Basic Member
Lobby Username: AnonymousMadScriber

The story of our enslavement.

Post by AnonymousMadScriber »

[youtube]Xbp6umQT58A&feature=g-all-f&context=G28aeed2FAAAAAAAAMAA[/youtube]

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: The story of our enslavement.

Post by Ghost »

And what would you suggest should the government ever collapse, oh great messenger?
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

AnonymousMadScriber
Basic Member
Lobby Username: AnonymousMadScriber

Post by AnonymousMadScriber »

And what would you suggest should the government ever collapse ?
I have given this much thought but am so brainwashed I haven't come up with any clear ideas.

But this I do know, the more people who actually consider that question and use their awesome powers of imagination and the gift of creativity , the greater the chance of coming up with concrete ideas and solutions which are in tune to, and considerate of nature ; not out of tune with nature seeking to dominate , conquer, control and destroy it.

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

AnonymousMadScriber wrote:
I have given this much thought but am so brainwashed I haven't come up with any clear ideas.

But this I do know, the more people who actually consider that question and use their awesome powers of imagination and the gift of creativity , the greater the chance of coming up with concrete ideas and solutions which are in tune to, and considerate of nature ; not out of tune with nature seeking to dominate , conquer, control and destroy it.
stop bitching n play your part in society, whether u sell drugs or car parts it rly dosnt matter just make money. the major corruption u speak about is just money being embezzled, Drugs helps with this as well as everything meant to be bought or sold, now they want 2 go 2 digital blaw blaw blaw so one day theirs 2 classes Poor or have, the "1%" will be there but that is more of a family than a class. Also dont believe everything u hear / see on a screen it a way of terror / selection if your a strong mind ull succeed if ur a passive bitcher well then ur a lightness. The way of the future tho is pixels.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Olinja wrote:
AnonymousMadScriber wrote:

Also dont believe everything u hear / see on a screen it a way of terror / selection if your a strong mind ull succeed if ur a passive bitcher well then ur a lightness. The way of the future tho is pixels.
Thank you sir. These days people are concidered as "Passive bitchers" if they won't admit they're wrong since they're not. By the way, why do you bitch about my bitching? You must be a passive copycat. :- ).
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Mimir
Forum Noob

Post by Mimir »

if you all dont stop bitching about bitching about bitching then i will continue to bitch about the fact that i have to bitch about you all bitching about bitching about bitching.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Bitchception! :shock:
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “The Basement”