Restless Part V, the End

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Restless Part V, the End

Post by eeralf_ »

lol, i say some want part 3 and more, here is the end of story

Big Bang, damn, energy goes to matter, and wtf, 2 up and one down quarks build a proton, and grrrrrr 2 down and 1 up quarks with a electron build a neutron

ok and now gravity lets colapsing for building fiirst stars, they not real life along and also die in a big explosing, and damn now, some new elemenst, like Oxygen and more are building

hmm, also some clows of thios stuff build planets, and whats goes on, a insect like the human are born,

and this insect report here, lol, u see the story is hard but real random, we are only star dust , not more, but grrrrrrrrrr the star dust make all and i love it he let me play ee and drink beer

fine universe, what happens in future?

eeralf_
Nemesis

Re: Restless Part V, the End

Post by eeralf_ »

damn , sry all forgot what i want tell

ok quarks goes to Protons and neutrosns, ...> Atoms, like Oxygen and all others, ->>> Molekules

---> Humans, like manie, but some molekules are other, so every human is other and it fine , cuz when all molekules are same, so we have no fun
i love u manie
Ralf

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

and all when u got my f..k english above u can read Charper VI

what is the human?, hmm, ur brain only exist cuz neurons, thy are like a harddisk, they all save ur remembers, and only with ur remembers u are, cuz when no remembers u are nothing

its like a tiger, when he doesnt remember kill , so he die, hmm , simple but true

Remembering is the key for existing us

and real time runing like in science fictions is real stupid, the future or the ag time is done and can never building
Ralf

Btw: Charpter VII is too hard for u all so i dont post it, like 42 in ?????, its only a count but a tramp on galaxy find it, maybe u kown it what i tell

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Post by Oldspice »

be honest. r u manni?

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

Oldspice wrote:be honest. r u manni?
nah iam not manni, u see , mannie never wrote about the math of univers, iam not sure he have the knowledge. i read ur post as ironic or sarcastic, np man, but my post based on the real and ur existing, .;)
ok, most mean they are come from God, adam and eve or so fuck, but we all are Star Dust
i love Star Dusk, what it build next?

Proooost!

Return to “The Basement”