New gaming mouse.

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
StatsZero
Intermediate Member
Xfire: EXTINQUISHER
Lobby Username: Zero. Dont forget all the fancy marks. lol

New gaming mouse.

Post by StatsZero »

So. Im not even sure im posting this in the right subforum but; Move it if you don't take it's right :thumbsupl:

Anyways, Im WONDERING about something.
The other day i played EE i realised my mouse really sucks ass. It's the standard ''school'' computer mouse from HP and it's optical. and it sucks BIG TIME. Everything is below basic about it.
So i ordered a new mouse for 40 Euro.. which is MORE dollars. [2lazy2domathOnValuta].
It's the Razer Abyssus.

Anyone familiar with it?
And how do you guys think about better mouses? Do they speedrocket your gaming easily over a simple mouse?

OPINIONS PL0X-0-MATIC :tongue:

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Re: New gaming mouse.

Post by simple_faith »

No.

Geroge
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Geroge

Re: New gaming mouse.

Post by Geroge »

I think I prefer the Deathadder over the Abyssus, but really it doesnt matter too much. The deathadder's grip makes it a little harder to doubleclick, but not really enough to make anyone cry about it. The Abyssus is a bit lighter and when I used it it was a bit harder for me to control, but it had a really smooth fingergrip. The Deathadder works better for me with my smaller mousepad, and a bit less movement on it. I think you'll like the Abyssus, all of Razer's mouses are pretty solid, and although it probably will affect your gaming performance little to none, it's still a comfortable switch. Also it was nice for me not to look down and see a shitty dell mouse.

Return to “The Basement”