Politics: Obama vs Romney

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Re: Politics: Obama vs Romney

Post by eeralf_ »

P-51 wrote:
Captain Nemo wrote:which is why u are in desperate need of more parties P-51. Then u can kick those extremists out of republican party and they can form their own. So u have a clear profile. I realise romney is concidered to be more to the left than the average republican...

Yes I agree entirely. The current RP and DP should be split into at least two new parties and the other four major parties we have that nobody wants to talk about should get equal exposure.
eeralf_ wrote:I'am very closed to nemo's good post, but more extremely so i dont post here details .;), cuz it happend a catasthrophe like the muslim video

P-51, when the mighty president of the migthy country of the world believe on creatism, so what should europs think about?, maybe he doesnt, but he say it, i mean Bush, and sry rep's need the votes of this fuck fanatism (it mean believe on Creatism) christs, that is 30% of USA, sry
I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say Ralf. But just because somebody is a Christian doesn't mean that they are Republican. And just because somebody is a Christian and a Republican doesn't mean that they don't believe in teaching evolution and stuff like that.
man real u understand it, no problem
i know chriest on all, and also creatism, but the rep's do the creatisms in foreground, u know?

Texas Ranger
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: Texas Ranger

Post by Texas Ranger »

Well, the stance on abortion and gays taken by the democratic party platform is a complete non-starter for me, but even ignoring these kinds of social issues I am dumbfounded on how working-class Americans can vote for such as Obama. I'm convinced he only got elected in the first case because McCain was such a terrible nominee....

Anyway, it's true that Obama inherited a bad economy. It's also true that he made it worse, or at the very least is significantly impeding recovery. Obamacare is a complete joke in so many ways, the debt has gone way out of control under Obama with no end in sight (other than to say "I need more time to fix everything..."), and there are still an incredible amount of people without work. The democratic party ignores these kinds of facts because they look bad and they'd rather spend their time talking about gay marriage and evolution and the like which nobody gives two shits about.

During his term Obama has created a huge sense of class warfare that never used to exist. It's cool to hate on the rich now! They already made it, they don't need the money, let's tax them until more and more. He's appealing to many less well-off people by telling them he will tax the rich so that he can give handouts to the poor, forcing their dependency on the government....

Well, already wrote too much. My $0.02

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

Texas Ranger wrote:Well, the stance on abortion and gays taken by the democratic party platform is a complete non-starter for me, but even ignoring these kinds of social issues I am dumbfounded on how working-class Americans can vote for such as Obama. I'm convinced he only got elected in the first case because McCain was such a terrible nominee....

Anyway, it's true that Obama inherited a bad economy. It's also true that he made it worse, or at the very least is significantly impeding recovery. Obamacare is a complete joke in so many ways, the debt has gone way out of control under Obama with no end in sight (other than to say "I need more time to fix everything..."), and there are still an incredible amount of people without work. The democratic party ignores these kinds of facts because they look bad and they'd rather spend their time talking about gay marriage and evolution and the like which nobody gives two shits about.

During his term Obama has created a huge sense of class warfare that never used to exist. It's cool to hate on the rich now! They already made it, they don't need the money, let's tax them until more and more. He's appealing to many less well-off people by telling them he will tax the rich so that he can give handouts to the poor, forcing their dependency on the government....

Well, already wrote too much. My $0.02
texas what u say is stupid, sry, totaly

abortion, gay, evolution and tax, grr, think with normaly brain and do not go stone age

Texas Ranger
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: Texas Ranger

Post by Texas Ranger »

eeralf_ wrote:

abortion, gay, evolution and tax, grr, think with normaly brain and do not go stone age
Ignoring abortion, gays, and evolution which you have a 0% chance of changing my opinion on, why don't you tell me what I said about tax that was stupid.

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

Texas Ranger wrote:
eeralf_ wrote:

Ignoring abortion, gays, and evolution which you have a 0% chance of changing my opinion on, why don't you tell me what I said about tax that was stupid.

say me a minimum reason for qoute a asshole like romney?, say it

edit: lol u cant use ur skill in ee games, thats real live, and u have real problems understand it
sry

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I hate both Obama and Romney, but honestly the most important thing right now is balancing the budget. Obama just threw about $1 trillion down the drain and Romney is saying fuck you the gubberment ain't givin no one shit!
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

sry ghost thats too silly, man wake up, its not problem of money its not problem of economy , its problem of earth, clima and soooooo on, its a fuck mean ur country alive, we all must alive, and noooooooooooo war, grrrrrrr understand it , grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

edit: damn u live in kindergarden and see i have 2 stones more than the other and mean u are now better, it hate this thinking, excacly this ruin us

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Vote Gary Johnson.

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

lol P51 u are a fine peep, but i vote jimmy hendrix

edit: damn forgot he died, so i vote madona .;)

P-51

Post by P-51 »

Oh golly.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

When i was about to go Bankrupt, i maxed out all my credit.
That's what the U.S.A. is doing. Greed has no boundaries :twisted:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

btw usa swim on money but in wrong handÄs, lol, same at german and many other countries, u see u get back, next we get peepswar
hahaha

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Post by Oldspice »

Obama is gonna win. Romney is a elitist scumbag.

Abortion - should be legal.

Gay marriage - should be legal. Fuck your bible and retard religion

Evolution - true whether you believe it or not. again, your religion is retarded

Climate Change - it's real, and Obama is the only one planning to do anything about it.

You may not like facts, but it doesnt make them less true.

Christianity is a cult of stupidity and ignorance, so when it comes to discussing social issues, you can just fuck off.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Religion and Politics should be seperated. Religion is something you can do in your spare time... -.- Don't interrupt others with it.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

P-51

Post by P-51 »

How does Christianity have an impact on this election? I know plenty of Christians that are stupid enough to believe in global warming, and I also know plenty of non-Christians who are equally stupid and believe in global warming.

Return to “The Basement”