New Features for Lobby, grrr

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

New Features for Lobby, grrr

Post by eeralf_ »

damn, i post it so many time for lets upgrade the Lobby-Software

lobby-Software miised this
1. pls remember the sort order of games, lol, u can also remember friends and any, so what the problem?
2. pls remember the size and position of the window and grids
3. dont close lobby by disconect, give a button for relogin, so u can read last messages

when u cant (i cant believe it), maybe give me the source and i try programing it

grrrrrrrrrrrr

prooooooooost

Edit: excuse me, this details programing need time and mayve most to lazy for it, but a real good software need details for be good, maybe u lost the programmer of this, sry, and iam can real only good work on Delphi-envorointment (pascal)

eeralf_
Nemesis

Re: New Features for Lobby, grrr

Post by eeralf_ »

thats typical, 6 view the tread but no Views(Mind), grrrr, u see iam right, its like in a regime, u give good ideas but no one interested cuz all feel fat, maintaince the food is ok, grrrrrrrrr, good hamburger babes

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

You can sort the order of the games by clicking on the categories at the top. I sort by epoch every time I look for games.

The other 2 issues I'm aware of and really aren't a quick fix. They're being integrated in lobby 3.0, the disconnect already being worked on and the section sizes is on the road map.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

Ghost wrote:You can sort the order of the games by clicking on the categories at the top. I sort by epoch every time I look for games.

The other 2 issues I'm aware of and really aren't a quick fix. They're being integrated in lobby 3.0, the disconnect already being worked on and the section sizes is on the road map.
very very thanks for answer Ghost

ok, but it cant be heavy for save all, i understand u its a easy click, but why?, iam old and lazy .;)

Proost! Ghost, and very ty

Return to “The Basement”