The God debate

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Re: The God debate

Post by eeralf_ »

i have none against ur post's P51, but u ignored so many, its a shame, maybe u dont read behinds the lines or u have any problems?, lol, sry

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

lol p-51 thats really funny. Why have humans fought for Jerusalem for more than a millennium, if not for religious causes? Do ask who what a suicide bomber dies for.
Religion may also be used as a tool to control people, and have them think 42 virgins will await them in heaven, but thats just my old point about religion being invented to control people all over again... Well some religions.
It's not exactly to convert people, it may just be war or hunt on/for heathens. And the missionaries weren't exactly always peaceful, tho of course the target was to obtain the lands and use it's resources. It would be alot easier to control the native population if they had same faith.

Imo wars are often fought between groups of people who belong to something different. Whether it being religion or a country or something else. It's nice to belong to a group and stand together etc, but most often there will be another group and it doesn't take much to set the 2 up for a war if they have no or very little understanding for each other. Whether it being religions or countries. It happens on very small scales too, eec vs aoc. mod tl vs mid sh. lobby vs GR. It's somehow natural instinct I think, but it's funny to watch how it works on the small scale aswell. Religion is another thing u "belong to" if u have one, and since it has such a major impact on your life you're willing to give more for it. Sometimes even your life. And when you'd die for something, it gets really dangerous.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

u are all f..k, u dont see the base, sry, u ignored the main part all, sry fuck it, why i post it here for insects, lol, u can post 100 or million lines, but u need only few words, i hate that, what u never understand

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

its real simple , human is a insect, he is chemical biolocical, and die and its over, live time about 50 until 90 years, damn thats all, not more babes

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

You just said it there Nemo. Wars are caused by desire for power, control, and the natural tendency to want to benefit at the expense of your neighbors. Religion doesn't cause wars, but it may be used to justify them.

Of course you're going to tell the lower classes that the war is to slay the heathens or to die for honor and glory. That doesn't mean its the truth, the ruling class just needs to put the war into terms that the lower class can understand and support.

Think of it this way. Class A wants to send Class B to war against a neighboring country because it will allow Class A to increase their power and profits. If Class B was told that they were fighting to increase the revenue of Class A, they would be less likely to agree with the war than if they were told some form of propaganda that made them hate their neighbors enough to want to fight them. You are misinterpreting an individual's reason to fight a war as the war's actual cause.

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

iam must be a god, cuz iam know what shit u all talk?, or?, a god must be grazy, lol hear ur talk, damn, what he/she/it think about that?, so primativ, so arogant (USA), lol, no words
better i try a mid, joke

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

eeralf_ wrote:its real simple , human is a insect, he is chemical biolocical, and die and its over, live time about 50 until 90 years, damn thats all, not more babes
I agree ralf. As much as I wish there was more - there probably isn't. Since the human brain can think and imagine more than animals we want to believe that there is something else but in reality there isn't. I mean before the humans started to exist there were dinosaurs and I bet they didnt worship any god.
We are gonna die, darkness forever, no god, The End.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

lmfao people actually made new forum names just to reply to this topic

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

Kazter wrote:Science? Explain.
&
lightnessking wrote:After years of explaining why religious is a waste of resources, time and welfare I decided not to get in this discussion since the atheists already won. GG NO RE.
Thank you for the opportunity for continued discussions on this vast topic. :mrgreen:
I'd like to share some information for considerations regarding Earths Science in an attempt to dispel any notion that Atheists, or Religious zealots have won anything, except continued delusion.
For this discussion, my definition of Atheist is= "Science is God"

Worshipping Authority
"Note that the only people offended by this kind of anti-science information are those who worship Earth's authority figures. Although, these people will explain away such an accusation by claiming that science is synonymous with rationality, and therefore is simply the best way to seek the truth.

In actuality, however, science is merely pseudo-rational: Science rejects the existence of certain phenomena, not because these phenomena aren't real, but rather because the truth about these phenomena would incriminate the ruling elite. So, science is a fascist form of truth-seeking, and you pseudo-rationalists worship the dictatorial authority figures of science
." Truthism.

Introduction

Science, like Religion are both false Paradigms whose main goal is not the progression of Human kind, but the control of Human kind and the progression of the Elite. The positive potential of Science and all it's wonders unfortunately has been co-opted by the same people who are responsible for writing the Bibles. The Church of the Gesu , Jesuits then the Catholic Church(which are all the same) had, and continue to, throughout the Centuries plunder and invaded societies thus having access to their wealth, science & technology and resources (including the human resources) which they accumulated into the vast Empire of power and control that the Vatican is today. The Vatican pwns and controls Science ! The Vatican pwns and operates the majority of the giant space observatories around the world. The Vatican's World Bank is the main bank to whit all the other Central Banks pay homage. The Vatican pwns YOU ! The power to control consciousness is the most valued prize to be had from an ego perspective, and our leaders are, and have been egotistical maniacs to be sure. So it seems to me that through conquering and domination of societies that the many miracles of Alchemy were introduced to the Gesu. Their interest in Alchemy(Science) was so perverse that it became their #1 focus when looting and raping a sovereign country. Egypt is a fine example. Each sovereign contained therein technologies passed down from generation to generation. Examples of this are before our eyes today ; Libya, Syria, Iraq and Iran are all fertile grounds of ancient history, lost and highly developed technologies and knowledge which are currently being pursued.
Syria = Palmyra http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/23 lol even more proof, The U.N.
(another Vatican entity) has allready got it's claws on this 1.
Iran = Persepolis http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/top ... Persepolis
and that's just one of the many. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Iran
Iraq = Nimrud http://www.atlastours.net/iraq/nimrud.html
Libya = Cyrene http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45198719/ns ... QKcMb99Kk8
Some examples of these technologies would be - the Cosmos, alchemy, medicines, energy, electromagnetic energy technology, food, spiritual teachings, raw resources etc. The potential in all of Alchemy was so overwhelmingly magic, well they couldn't let the regular guy like you and me know about it so they manipulated it categorically to keep it well away from the prying eyes of the people. We all know the history of the Witch, Warlock, Spanish Inquisition and the Crusades; and how anyone practicing "alchemy magic" would be imprisoned or burned at the stake ; all the books containing this knowledge were collected and burned, go figure.

Science is corrupt, incomplete and ever changing.
Just recently N.A.S.A. admitted to a discovery of a new range of gamma ray frequencies never before detected or known to man(H.E.S.S.)http://www.mpi-hd.mpg.de/hfm/HESS/
; so if you accept this example as true, it should be easy to realize that formulas and equations all hinge on inconsistencies or unknowns and that the cosmos are eternally emanating variants to wit humans cannot detect therefore comprehend. How can we know what we don't know ?
That which has been documented as "stable or constant" today, might not be tomorrow.
The corruption part is self explanatory, it's Human nature.

The Great Contradiction of the So-Called "Rationalists"
"You do not have access to Top Secret government information or to Top Secret government facilities. Nor are you a member of any of Earth's secret societies. In addition, you were not born 5,000 years ago; you were born only within the last 100 years, so you were not able to see history unfold with your own eyes.

Yet, despite all of these undeniable facts, you claim that you already know what the truth is. That is, just like how you know for a fact that 1+1=2, you also claim that you know for a fact what the truth is. So, um, how the hell is that possible???

Well, via compartmentalization, you are able to acknowledge the fact that government secrets exist and that secret societies exist, while simultaneously claiming that you, somehow, already know for a fact what the truth is. Wow, talk about being irrational!

In reality, you simply base the truth upon what the media tells you and what Earth's authority figures tell you. And, you are foolish enough to equate reading about an event in a history book to actually seeing that event with your own eyes. You don't believe religious texts, yet you still believe government texts such as history books and government belief systems such as science. As a practitioner of selective reasoning, how dare you call yourself a "rationalist"?

You trust Earth's authority figures because they are powerful and you think they are trustworthy. Obviously, however, these authority figures would never willingly incriminate themselves to you. If they did incriminate themselves to you, then you would no longer consider them to be legitimate authority figures.
" Truthism.

Conclusion
Science is flawed due to the fact that there is at least one (1)necessary element, compound, variant, equation (whatever you want to refer to it as) that has been intentionally removed from the table of Earthly elements. Human deception, think about it. :scratch:

"For someone to use such a mainstream, public-sanctioned, government-sponsored,
corporate-sponsored paradigm such as science in order to discover the actual, raw truth about reality is quite laughable, and shows that he or she is ignoring the concept of intentional deception
(and, ignoring the concept of intentional deception is, in fact, selective reasoning
)" Truthism

Umm selective reasoning is avoiding the truth mkay :idea:

Peace.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

In actuality, however, science is merely pseudo-rational: Science rejects the existence of certain phenomena, not because these phenomena aren't real, but rather because the truth about these phenomena would incriminate the ruling elite.
You really don't know alot about science do you lol?

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

Captain Nemo wrote:
In actuality, however, science is merely pseudo-rational: Science rejects the existence of certain phenomena, not because these phenomena aren't real, but rather because the truth about these phenomena would incriminate the ruling elite.
Captain Nemo wrote:
To answer your question I state that I know that Cannabidiol hunts down and kills cancer cells, that's science mate :mrgreen: To your quoted paragraph i ask, what is the correlation between my perceived"lack of knowledge re: science" and this particular quoted paragraph ? Explain your perspective please sir. Thank's.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

BigRon wrote:
eeralf_ wrote:its real simple , human is a insect, he is chemical biolocical, and die and its over, live time about 50 until 90 years, damn thats all, not more babes
I agree ralf. As much as I wish there was more - there probably isn't. Since the human brain can think and imagine more than animals we want to believe that there is something else but in reality there isn't. I mean before the humans started to exist there were dinosaurs and I bet they didnt worship any god.
no when u die u give atoms, and/or quarks back to univers so no problem, but dont hope ur brain work like before, hahahaha, u are cool man, cu in the next dimesion, lol it doest exist of course

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

BigRon wrote:
damn forgot a point, why know the human he is best?, maybe delphins or some other better in the rows, u are right donos have life time 100 millions of years, humans maybe 2 millions years, damn only 2% , hahaha, and real we dont get 3%

we dont think more, its a quest, we think only other, thats better

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

Captain Nemo wrote:
Captain Nemo wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science

go nuts
Why don't you explain it to me using your own mind and your own words ?
I would find it way more interesting. Thank's.

Return to “The Basement”