The God debate

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Re: The God debate

Post by eeralf_ »

search for god on Google or FB or any , u only found smurfs, hahaha, is it enough?, ok maybe he hate inet, but why create it, or was only the human, but when human it was so also god it was, and so god make so many mistakes, fuck god

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Because i don't want to waste my time explaining basic stuff to u like how science works. U're the most close minded here make no mistake. Whatever seems to speak to your advantage is deemed proof and whatever is against your belief structure is concidered government controlled lies in order to control us and give the elite more power. Very nicely exampled by how my link in the other topic with weed was a government link yet u used the same page to get proof just the post before. So it's simply a waste of time
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

Captain Nemo wrote:Whatever seems to speak to your advantage is deemed proof and whatever is against your belief structure is concidered government controlled lies in order to control us and give the elite more power.
So I am glad you took the time here to write down something explaining your perspective. I have read your words and took a look at that other post and now understand. It is true what you say, I did link an article from the same source website as you and did label it as "negative Government link". My link from that site provided a overview of the Italian Study on Endocannabinoids which is a renowned, precedent setting study often referred to by "pro weed" people like me. When i clicked your link i was brought to the homepage of that website where i guess i was supposed to do the research myself on your claims ? Anyway I decided not to do that and when i returned to the post thread all i could notice was the /gov. part of the link and did try to benefit from that without realizing it was the same website. I am guilty as charged, throw me to the lions or nail me to the cross, whatever is fitting for my crimes of Human imperfection and lack of keen observation.
Now on with the God debate I say !...........It's much more interesting than my imperfections.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

Kazter wrote:
Trichome Indica wrote:Religion and science are simply forms of control that were created by the ruling elite long before you were born.
Science? Explain.
Some additional thought for consideration on the matter ; which i do resonate with.
Debunk this-
"A complete science would place astral planes, parallel dimensions, synchronicities, consciousness, etheric fields, telepathy, vital energies, emotional energies, volition, hyperdimensional existence and timeloops all under the same framework. At present, these appear to be phenomena distinct from science, but that is because science as we know it is incomplete. It is not that these phenomena can be explained in terms of present science as reductionists and debunkers enjoy doing, but rather that present science must expand to accommodate these phenomena in terms of higher physical and metaphysical principles" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

I was asking how "science is a form of control that were created by the ruling elite"?
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

Kazter wrote:I was asking how "science is a form of control that were created by the ruling elite"?
Hi kazter :) I posted some stuff a couple day's ago on Jan 25th 2013 regarding your question, I think it contains an answer to the question you were asking. You must have missed it.

If you agree that Religion is a form of control over the masses and can understand how that works, which i can tell you do based on your long, informative post ; then it shouldn't be too difficult to understand how it applies in science also. Some Immediate examples that come to mind are ;
1. The control and monetization of Electricity Vs. free electricity technology.
2. The misrepresentation and control of scientific study and research
Vs. Honesty, truth and fairness.
3. Outright suppression of electromagnetic and other forms of clean and free energies
Vs. Hydrogen and/or electricity based automobiles.
4. Outright suppression of advanced medical, scientific, Interstellar and other technologies
Vs. The damnation of Human kind.
5. The secret drugging of municipal water supplies worldwide with flouride and chlorine
Vs. Being informed and being healthy and living life to the best potential.
Hope this helped :D

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Trichome Indica wrote:1. The control and monetization of Electricity Vs. free electricity technology.
Electricity costs money because pure communism is not an effective economic system; people will not work for free, and if everything is provided for them regardless of the work they do, they will have a strong incentive to not work as hard. You can't really argue with human nature. The labor to create electricity costs money, maintenance of the electrical grid costs money, power plants (cost of building, operating cost, rent, etc) and expanding the electrical grid costs money, and the raw resources used to generate electricity generally cost money too.

There is no such thing as free electricity technology. All technologies that generate electricity have an associated cost due to labor, upkeep, and so on and so forth. Wind power isn't free, it costs money, to erect the wind turbines, to maintain them, and all the associated costs with the electrical grid. Wind turbines also have an environmental impact, and it's serious enough that there are some of the non-crazy environmental activist groups that are lobbying for restrictions on them. Solar power isn't free either, the panels cost money, there's still upkeep that needs to be done, and there's also a non-zero environmental impact.

What free electricity technologies exist that don't actually cost anything, and/or don't require maintenance/upkeep; AND are suitable to meet global power needs at current technology levels. Feel free to provide a combination of sources to meet that last part.
Trichome Indica wrote:2. The misrepresentation and control of scientific study and research Vs. Honesty, truth and fairness.
You'll notice that the only people who misrepresent scientific studies aren't scientists, with the notable exception of crazy scientists like Michael Behe that got a PhD in Biochemistry JUST so he could have credibility when he denied evolution for religious reasons.

Most misrepresentation comes from people looking to make a quick buck who aren't scientists, the media, and members of the general public who've bought into one of the former groups' misrepresentations.
Trichome Indica wrote:3. Outright suppression of electromagnetic and other forms of clean and free energies Vs. Hydrogen and/or electricity based automobiles.
Electromagnetic energy? You mean light, right, which everyone else calls solar power. I'm not sure why one would use the term electromagnetic energy over solar power, except maybe to confuse people that's is being suppressed because they've never heard it, and because they don't know that light is a transverse electromagnetic wave.

Electricity powered cars aren't free. They're also not very good for the environment, because of the way they need to be made (ESPECIALLY the batteries). They're better for the environment after production of course compared to a normal car, but in net it's pretty much a toss up between the two technologies.

Hydrogen based vehicles are really only a concept. The technology isn't there yet, nor is the infrastructure. No one is suppressing it. http://www.ehow.com/about_5455796_hydro ... blems.html
Trichome Indica wrote:4. Outright suppression of advanced medical, scientific, Interstellar and other technologies Vs. The damnation of Human kind.
What advanced medical technologies are being suppressed? Please list at least one.

What scientific technologies are being suppressed? Please list at least one. Also please note that science and technology aren't the same thing, even though science uses technology, and technology (especially new technology) is based on past scientific discoveries, so it's kind of strange to say "scientific technology", especially because that term actually just refers to the kind of technologies you'd find in a well-equipped lab, like analytical balances, PCR machines, and so on and so forth.

What about these supposed suppressed interstellar technologies? Again, list one please.
Trichome Indica wrote:5. The secret drugging of municipal water supplies worldwide with flouride and chlorine Vs. Being informed and being healthy and living life to the best potential. Hope this helped :D
There's already research on trying to replace Chlorine added to water supplies, due to THM's being formed and being fairly toxic and linked to several diseases. Then again, the reason Chlorine gets added in the first place is a disinfectant, and I'd suggest that slight increase in incidence of various diseases like asthma and heart disease are probably worth it to prevent things like say... Cholera outbreaks, and all other sorts of nasty waterborne illnesses.

As for Fluoride, please watch this video from one of my favorite YouTubers, because it discusses water fluoridation in depth, and far better than I ever could in this post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAXwv7j_jbY

---
Some other videos you really should watch, Indica:
Marijuana: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnNPm5cG85c
Marijuana follow up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwmWZvBThGY
Big Pharma: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPiWJACTmUY

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

Omega wrote:
Captain Nemo wrote:My point in this fukushima discussion is though, how big a disaster was it really?
On a relative scale (relative to other nuclear disasters), it was considerable!

On an absolute scale, it was fairly trivial.

---

3) Science. It's good to know.
Flouride
I think about this statement you made on Feb 17th 2012 in the Nuke thread, and I have to question where it is you developed that particular perspective ? So I ask myself is it the in the same place where you developed your perspective on this topic ? I cannot help but flatly reject that info on flouride as it is obviously heavily biased. When you look at the facts on both chlorine and flouride it is easy to determine that it extremely detrimental to human health, arguing any different is in fact delusional. I will provide hard data and research to add to your knowledge base.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... h-oeu2L8yM
[youtube]sh-oeu2L8yM#![/youtube]
Hydrogen based vehicles are really only a concept. The technology isn't there yet, nor is the infrastructure. No one is suppressing it.
I worked for a guy who submitted paperwork to the Canadian government to mass produce and patent his Hydrogen technology for gas engines, he was threatened with a law suit and jail with fine if he were to pursue this technolgy for sale to the general public. The Government cited environmental infringements. I'd consider that as possible suppression http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gFuY1WlcFU
What advanced medical technologies are being suppressed? Please list at least one.
Marijuana kill's Cancers...viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3775
Electromagnetic energy?
Have you ever given a thought to the microwave which cooks your food with ease and within minutes? If not microwave oven, then what about the light bulb over your head, or the X-ray machine which gave you the good news that your hand is not broken? Have you thought about their mechanisms? All this wonders of modern life run on the basis of an amazing phenomenon called electromagnetic energy. We are surrounded by this energy and our life would have been completely different if this phenomenon was not discovered or understood by mankind. This energy is said to be in the form of waves. However, according to Einstein and Max Plank, "Electromagnetic radiation exists in the form of particles called photons. Each particle or photon is an extremely small grain of energy - an energy packet - so to speak". Is it possible for electromagnetic energy to be both waves and energy packets? Well, the answer has been found to be both, which further deepens the mystery behind the electromagnetism.

Electromagnetic energy is said to be the type of energy which comes from electromagnetic waves. These radiation travels with the speed of light and can be composed of radio waves, TV waves, radar waves, heat, light, X-rays, visible waves, etc. The Sun, the earth and the ionosphere are main sources of electromagnetic energy in nature.

Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/what-is- ... quote]What advanced medical technologies are being suppressed? Please list at least one.[/quote]Imagehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCwu-ZJOJBg
There are points which you made that I agree and disagree with and will, in the future provide critical debate, but for now I will leave this link which , hopefully will inspire some new perspective on "free electric energy, electromagnetic energy" and other insight from an expert. Until tomorrow then . :thumbsupl: Good stuff :!: I love it.
http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/1 ... nergy.html

P.S. The Germans had a working prototype flying disc that operated on a Mercury vortex propulsion system in 1940, I imagine they have come along way since then, don't you ? Here is another eye opener , i hope you enjoy it . Peace :mrgreen:
Omega wrote:What scientific technologies are being suppressed? Please list at least one. What about these supposed suppressed interstellar technologies?
This is a video I resonate with and their is a massive body of supporting evidence floating around.

ben77
Novice Member
Lobby Username: ben77

Post by ben77 »

DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB...

ben77
Novice Member
Lobby Username: ben77

Post by ben77 »

There are many aspects of the universe that still cannot be explained satisfactorily by science; but ignorance only implies ignorance that may someday be conquered. To surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been premature, and it remains premature today.
-Isaac Asimov

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Cold Fusion. In March 1989, two Chemists from the University of Utah (USA) announced that they had produced atomic fusion reactions in a simple tabletop device. The claims were "debunked" within 6 months and the public lost interest. Nevertheless, Cold Fusion is very real. Not only has excess heat production been repeatedly documented, but also low energy atomic element transmutation has been catalogued, involving dozens of different reactions! This technology definitely can produce low cost energy and scores of other important industrial processes.
Sorry, that guy lost any credibility after I read that. Cold fusion was claimed to have occurred by Fleischmann & Pons in 1989, but it was horrible science, they didn't even use controls in their experiments (which even a high school student would know they had to do), and the reproducibility of their results just isn't there. Wikipedia has a good article on Cold Fusion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

Omega wrote:
Cold Fusion. In March 1989, two Chemists from the University of Utah (USA) announced that they had produced atomic fusion reactions in a simple tabletop device. The claims were "debunked" within 6 months and the public lost interest. Nevertheless, Cold Fusion is very real. Not only has excess heat production been repeatedly documented, but also low energy atomic element transmutation has been catalogued, involving dozens of different reactions! This technology definitely can produce low cost energy and scores of other important industrial processes.
Sorry, that guy lost any credibility after I read that. Cold fusion was claimed to have occurred by Fleischmann & Pons in 1989, but it was horrible science, they didn't even use controls in their experiments (which even a high school student would know they had to do), and the reproducibility of their results just isn't there. Wikipedia has a good article on Cold Fusion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion
i agree with Omega, (ty for the Link), u see Cold Fusion maybe similar to Mid-Age Alchemists who want create Gold, ok now we can make Gold in Cern but only few atoms, for nano seconds exist, hahahahaha

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

Trichome Indica wrote:
Kazter wrote:
Trichome Indica wrote:Religion and science are simply forms of control that were created by the ruling elite long before you were born.
Science? Explain.
Some additional thought for consideration on the matter ; which i do resonate with.
Debunk this-
"A complete science would place astral planes, parallel dimensions, synchronicities, consciousness, etheric fields, telepathy, vital energies, emotional energies, volition, hyperdimensional existence and timeloops all under the same framework. At present, these appear to be phenomena distinct from science, but that is because science as we know it is incomplete. It is not that these phenomena can be explained in terms of present science as reductionists and debunkers enjoy doing, but rather that present science must expand to accommodate these phenomena in terms of higher physical and metaphysical principles" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).
our Science works perfect when all try the rules of it, but some dont do it, Science need proofs by experiments , more experiments on one theory that not false show us the theory can be true,
Paralell univers or para or God isnt real science , its speculation, and real it gives 1 Million Dollar for proof the para, hahahaha, never won it

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

Omega wrote;
I claim to know nothing about cold fusion, this is the first time I have ever considered it ; but at the same time I have difficulty understanding your loss of credibility when in fact you reiterate his claims ? The author states "
The claims were "debunked within 6 months and the public lost interest. Nevertheless, Cold Fusion is very real
. " Are you arguing this ? if so please explain.
Or perhaps it is this which has led you to a loss of credibility ?
Not only has excess heat production been repeatedly documented, but also low energy atomic element transmutation has been catalogued, involving dozens of different reactions! This technology definitely can produce low cost energy and scores of other important industrial processes.
I understand this statement to mean that continued research and experiments conducted over time have documented the conclusions he refers to, not the initial research from 1989 which was admittedly, Mickey Mouse.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

eeralf wrote''
Paralell univers or para or God isnt real science , its speculation, and real it gives 1 Million Dollar for proof the para, hahahaha, never won it
Ok I have to make sure that I understand you correctly. Are you suggesting that human life energies, human emotion, thought waves & thinking , phenomenon of Ghosts and Spirits ,
human reality etc. aren't science ? It's really quite laughable because you obviously don't figure "the unknown" into any equation. Furthermore you readily accept authority figures "findings or opinions" to be true without adding the very important variant called Human Deception. If you don't consider Reality Science real and true science then please explain why. Because I don't believe in Santa Clause either and would happily explain why, should anyone be interested. Science begins with speculation.

Return to “The Basement”