BigRon

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Re: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

lightnessking. wrote:Lol'd once again, I'm out.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

For the record I'm not KrasS. Why are you continiously posting pictures of KrasS?
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

Black Star wrote:Lmao Herik are you trying to Point Out Playing Lol is no waste of Time While Playing ee is? Only Cause the Great Time and plaYers of ee are gone? Like its no waste of Time if lots of Other People do. the Same?
Black Star who are you? I see you following Lightness and Kaz around every post. Another euro dick rider?
lightnessking. wrote:Lol'd once again, I'm out.
I'm going to buy a fish and discuss shit with it, since it's obviously smarter than you are, herik.
Oh by the way, I know you sucked at anything, but I didn't expect that many tears. Be sure to drink water as you might suffer from dehydration if you don't drink enough.
Best come back. give him a clap
*CLAP* *CLAP*
I guess it's hard to argue when all your so called "facts", got ripped apart so easily...
1) you don't know what casual means.
A)I explained to you what a casual game was

2) you claim that I can't control an army in EE
A)The obvious fact

3) controlling one champion... what..? it's casual...
A)explained a basic summary that LoL is harder then you think when playing "competitively"/"serious"

4) hardcore ee game? did i say that?
Told you the reason of why ee should be hardcore otherwise waste of time (you have no friends to enjoy a "casual game" with)

5) "atleast you can get money from LoL" LOL, yea, not as much as in SC2 and CoD esl cups tho.
A)Basically told you, taking your finger out your ass, winning 3 million isnt bad.

6) EE is a waste of time, wait what? How is enjoying a game, waste of time. Just because there is no money in it, it's a waste of time? Then you're wasting your life, because you aren't making money out of anything since you suck at pretty much everything lol.
A)Explaining why its a waste of time for someone like you

Lightness I wrote those things, showing that you had no "facts" at all about LoL. You've never experienced LoL or life.
Captain Nemo wrote:herik u're just mindblowingly stupid. Seriously, get a brain.
Nemo your pretty stupid man, to think anyone cares what you write. Your not even trolling. You just try to look intelligent in front of your little forum group ->Kaz/Lightness and now black star. Yet everyone thinks your all gay for eachother. Aww no did I just make you look stupid and gay, sorry nemo, but you can't even tell me why those 6 answers are stupid. So don't bother writing that euro dick rider crap.

"get a brain"
Everyone has a brain, fucking use it nemo.
Arntzen wrote:
Captain Nemo wrote:herik u're just mindblowingly stupid. Seriously, get a brain.
Haha, dont ruin his self esteem which will result in him to stop posting here. It's just too good! Let him look at this as a win, as long as possible! BigRon knows whats up.
Another Euro Dick rider comment... I remember last topic as well, when i wrote a fact and u say im stupid for saying a fact, then when i get ras's opinion you change your mind and say I "already knew". Pls speak and understand all kinds of English, you obviously don't know all aspects of it at all.
"look at it as a win". Sorry but Lightness claimed he had facts and he didn't. Pls kaz, stop posting on topics where only lightness and nemo and black star will ALWAYS back you up. Sad thing is your not even trolling, your only self esteem are those 3 EDR's, otherwise your still that shit kaz player that thinks his pro in a dead game <3
lightnessking. wrote:For the record I'm not KrasS. Why are you continiously posting pictures of KrasS?
I think his trying to tell you: Your a no life ee player that is a wannbe krass but isn't good enough

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

herik wrote: Another Euro Dick rider comment... I remember last topic as well, when i wrote a fact and u say im stupid for saying a fact, then when i get ras's opinion you change your mind and say I "already knew". Pls speak and understand all kinds of English, you obviously don't know all aspects of it at all.
You remember wrong. Heres the topic: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5319&start=120#p36737
I did not change my mind. You did not change anyone's mind.

Since I, apparently, don't "understand all kinds of English" could you explain what a "shit kaz player" is?
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

1) Nope herik, you didn't lol...

2) You havent played versus or with me the past 12-24 months.
And when we played aoc games ~ 3-5 years ago, you were worse than me. (while I was in the learning phase of getting better at mid sh, while i was a pre2space player and horribly sucked at it...)
As you haven't improved since then, I can conclude you are far worse than Manni, which means, worse than me.

3) Every competetive game is hard when playing versus good players, but that doesn't change the fact that LoL is a casual game. (Again, you don't know what casual means, so I suggest you visit http://www.google.com for more info. Oh.. You have to type the phrase "What does casual means" all yourself, it doesn't automatically do that for you.)

4) Again wrong, you don't know anything about me, so might aswell just stop posting shit regarding me.

5) Laughing out loud.

6) Laughing out loud part 2.
herik wrote:"Nemo your pretty stupid man, to think anyone cares what you write."
Herik you're fucking retarded man, thinking that anyone cares about what you have written./are writing.
herik wrote:"get a brain"
Everyone has a brain, fucking use it nemo.
But not everyone is using it properly. In example: you! :)
herik wrote: Pls speak and understand all kinds of English, you obviously don't know all aspects of it at all.
For a native english speaking human being, your english is pretty terrible. Bad education I bet. (Is there any education in Australia? I know President Obama (The EE player and Save-EE Lobby whore.) got educated.... Why haven't you?
herik wrote:I think his trying to tell you: Your a no life ee player that is a wannbe krass but isn't good enough
I think you're a failure and that he doesn't know anything about me.
I also think you're bad at everything. (No really.. almost everything.. The only thing you're succesfully doing is inhaling our precious oxygen.

ConquerorX
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: ConquerorX

Post by ConquerorX »

Love the "Euro Dick Rider" comment Herik. I don't know what this was about but that is damn funny.

ConquerorX
Intermediate Member

Post by ConquerorX »

EDR! Lmao

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

There are a few USA guys who prefer to call Europeans as a different race, and herik is like "lawl dey so cool, imma say eurofagglings too cuz im so l33t and awesumz."

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

lightnessking. wrote:There are a few USA guys who prefer to call Europeans as a different race, and herik is like "lawl dey so cool, imma say eurofagglings too cuz im so l33t and awesumz."
we have a high case of european faggotry here folks, call in da doctors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

ConquerorX
Intermediate Member

Post by ConquerorX »

I never payed much attention to it

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

simple_faith wrote:
lightnessking. wrote:There are a few USA guys who prefer to call Europeans as a different race, and herik is like "lawl dey so cool, imma say eurofagglings too cuz im so l33t and awesumz."
we have a high case of european faggotry here folks, call in da doctors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

^ see, don't need to come up with proof, the retards are doing it for me :)!

ConquerorX
Intermediate Member

Post by ConquerorX »

You haven't changed have you simple haha

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

he's not simple. Simple is the clan name. He's faith/assassin. Simple is young.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Captain Nemo wrote:he's not simple. Simple is the clan name. He's faith/assassin. Simple is young.
Just to clarify. "Simple is young" = A player who calls himself Simple, also has a nickname "young".
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

ConquerorX
Intermediate Member

Post by ConquerorX »

Oh no are you two crying about what I call people?

Return to “The Basement”