BigRon

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Re: BigRon

Post by bosshaft »

Hello, I am lightnessking. I'm eighteen years old living in Holland.

I'm usually online during the week between 4 pm & 11 pm German Time. At weekends most likely online the whole day unless I'm hanging around with friends.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
my faggot detector is out of controll the scala shows over 9000

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

HAWLO, NAME IS MY BOSSHAFT, I AM GERMANY LIVING.
I VERY GOOD ENGLISH AND LIFT 20 KILOS EVERY DAY.
I EAT DRUGS TO STAY FIT SO I CAN LIFT 25 KILOS EVERY DAY.
I LIKE CALL LIGHTNESS FAG BUT SECRET IM FAG AND HE NOT.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

dear pentaphil please get on LoL so they we can play 5s ranked. ty sincerely mermaidlovers

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

lightnessking. wrote:HAWLO, NAME IS MY BOSSHAFT, I AM GERMANY LIVING.
I VERY GOOD ENGLISH AND LIFT 20 KILOS EVERY DAY.
I EAT DRUGS TO STAY FIT SO I CAN LIFT 25 KILOS EVERY DAY.
I LIKE CALL LIGHTNESS FAG BUT SECRET IM FAG AND HE NOT.
BigRon just said whats true. This game is your life. You have 1000 + postings in an unrelevant dead game internet forum. Shows whats important in your life, a computer game nobody cares about, lol.
You are a fucking loser my friend. No matter how much screenshots you post of yourself playing EE. A faggot loser. Better known as LightnessFAG

simple_faith
Nemesis

Post by simple_faith »

ah, lightnessking has the classic case of a no lifer. i will pray for you as you continue to shadow krass. RIP

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

simple_faith wrote:ah, lightnessking has the classic case of a no lifer. i will pray for you as you continue to shadow krass. RIP
lol.
Lightness u still play ee?

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

lightnessking. wrote:League of Legends is for faggots and casual gamers.
poor lightness. I guess after all these years of not being able to control army in ee, would seem to hard to even control one champion on LoL for you ^.^.

Casual gamers? Like with ee you can play with friends, but atleast u can get money from LoL (top players). Never new you could still have a hardcore ee game with no good players playing.
EE seems more of a time waster for you now, just playing with noobs.

simple_faith
Nemesis

Post by simple_faith »

BURN! lmfao, from an australian RIP 2x LK

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

herik wrote:
poor lightness. I guess after all these years of not being able to control army in ee, would seem to hard to even control one champion on LoL for you ^.^.

Casual gamers? Like with ee you can play with friends, but atleast u can get money from LoL (top players). Never new you could still have a hardcore ee game with no good players playing.

I lol'd a couple of times because;

1) you don't know what casual means.
2) you claim that I can't control an army in EE
3) controlling one champion... what..? it's casual...
4) hardcore ee game? did i say that?
5) "atleast you can get money from LoL" LOL, yea, not as much as in SC2 and CoD esl cups tho.
6) EE is a waste of time, wait what? How is enjoying a game, waste of time. Just because there is no money in it, it's a waste of time? Then you're wasting your life, because you aren't making money out of anything since you suck at pretty much everything lol.

6 facts right there sir.

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

lightnessking. wrote:
herik wrote:

I lol'd a couple of times because;

5) "atleast you can get money from LoL" LOL, yea, not as much as in SC2 and CoD esl cups tho.
6) EE is a waste of time, wait what? How is enjoying a game, waste of time. Just because there is no money in it, it's a waste of time? Then you're wasting your life, because you aren't making money out of anything since you suck at pretty much everything lol.

6 facts right there sir.
**********************WARNING***********************
************DON'T READ IF ON VERGE OF SUICIDE************
*********FACT'S OF LIGHTNESS'S REAL LIFE MAY COME INTO AFFECT*********
*************THEREFORE RESULTING IN REALISATION OF HIS REAL LIFE**************
"6 facts" ouch, didn't know when lightness calls it a fact its automatically a fact as though his played LoL... haha.

A)I believe I defined one type of "casual game", another definition that you may be referring to, would be a game you are playing, to be the "ultimate noob destroyer", which obliviously implies you are socially awkward, playing a game where you have no friends in real life also playing, obviously trying to "strut your stuff", because you fail in physical form, to bad no-one good is able to witness this.
Playing a game where you think you are improving where as your actually going down, as of course so is the players->lack competition->keyboard warrior->no life->fagboyking

A)This is exactly what i claimed, well done you can read

A)Oh that's right, I didn't realise you didn't know what hotkeys were. My bad, of course every movement, position, hit, ability you make, is an impact on the game (other varibles are also included but you get the gist I hope)

A)No point playing ee without it being hardcore, unless playing with friends, which you lack, so was only possibility for you to peruse

A) When did I compare LoL to those games :/? you dumbass, I compared it to the dead ee game.
5 million prize pool (season), 3 million world championships?(ye thats bad[saracasm]<-incase your an idiot) OK lightness, complain more. Tell me when you good at one game.

A) Enjoying a game isn't a waste of time, however when you spend more then 3 hours on a dead game, shows you have no life and are past the extent of "enjoy", this state would make you an obsessed adict, showing you have nothing better to do, no friends, no work, no imagination. This is why you have crossed the line and are now a "time waster".
I vs pros and beat some, much more competition, I have a job, so I don't spend all day, you don't get to pick your own team in solo que->thereforce you get trolls/people that arent team players ect ect.

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

gg lightnessking no re
Attachments
dealwithit.png
dealwithit.png (173.18 KiB) Viewed 9378 times

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

Lmao Herik are you trying to Point Out Playing Lol is no waste of Time While Playing ee is? Only Cause the Great Time and plaYers of ee are gone? Like its no waste of Time if lots of Other People do. the Same?
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Lol'd once again, I'm out.
I'm going to buy a fish and discuss shit with it, since it's obviously smarter than you are, herik.
Oh by the way, I know you sucked at anything, but I didn't expect that many tears. Be sure to drink water as you might suffer from dehydration if you don't drink enough.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

herik u're just mindblowingly stupid. Seriously, get a brain.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Captain Nemo wrote:herik u're just mindblowingly stupid. Seriously, get a brain.
Haha, dont ruin his self esteem which will result in him to stop posting here. It's just too good! Let him look at this as a win, as long as possible! BigRon knows whats up.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “The Basement”