Help Lightnessking

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Help Lightnessking

Post by lightnessking. »

Sorry but I'm not copying anyone, I've recently realised that it's always only you 3 always teaming up together and now your follower black star (poor sheep), it so happens your euro's, and hey turns out you don't understand jokes.

We aren't teaming up, we are just against stupidity.

I said you don't understand when someone is being sarcastic, i never clarified which one he was being... his was "getting the point across extreme", I think if we all read it like you, we'de be pretty boring people #literallife. I knew what he meant, how come you didn't?

You just confirmed you don't know the meaning of sarcasm.

Name another Australian that I'm backing up on here just coz they're Australian.
What makes you guys dick riders, is that you all comment together, but never have a real point, you noticed kaz and nemo's and black star's useless comments, yes? Always grouping together but really are just their to "boost" eachother's self esteem when they're are wrong or idiots. You're a dickrider also coz you did this in other topics with them.

I was just copying your retardness, and adding the word education in it. Because they both match you. As in, being an uneducated australian. (Please read, as you seem not to understand anything I say. I mentioned the word education, this doesn't mean you are educated. It's the context what matters, not the word education itself. If you still don't understand, please read again until you get it.)

Ofcourse I have no real point! I'm talking about you.... You're pointless...

Are you stating that people that taste dick a smarter then you? Well your lying to me and yourself, you suck kaz/nemos every day. "Plays better in any game then you", except LoL coz you cant be bothered to learn an easy game. Another unproved statement, true you would never beat me in LoL even if u learnt it. I'de say your actaully scared to play LoL then get showed up by every ee player for 8 years until you finally learn and get on their level. Don't worry man some peple are slow learners
PLEASE DO THIS HAHAHAHHA

Again, you're missing the context ONCE again.

Can you please, I beg you, please stop using the internet, you're a waste of bandwidth.
BigRon wrote:
LMFAO, so you are actually fat and you keep telling yourself every time you look into the mirror that the girls will admire your flaps on your stomach??? The next thing you want to convince us with is that your EE calculations will give you an PHD in math someday, right? Lightnessfag, PHD

"A guy who doesn't know how dick tastes, has more brain than you, plays better in any game than you (LoL in exception, because it's casual and I don't want to learn the rather easy gameplay, it would take me merely a few days to become better than you are.)."

Here's another excuse of our low-life scum friend lightnessfag. I bet whenever people talk about LoL in your class you are the only one who can't join the conversation and sits forever alone on his chair drawing some possible EE scenarios while feeling so much better because you play a 12 year old game that requires sooo much more skill but in the end of the day it doesn't matter how much skill EE takes because NO ONE gives a FUCK about EE!!!
Another person who is missing context... I'm going to give up...
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

a couple of faggots sucking and dickriding each other pretending to be cool. lol.

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

Lmao guys whats this european/ non european shit? who cares. every one in this thread has loved EE and played it a lot. If you decide to move on play an other game with more active players theres nothing to say against, if some others decide they rather keep playing EE, also its not very active anymore, cause its more fun for them, theres nothing to say against, to.
What´s stupid is trying to argue that one online game brings you more social activity than another.

And for the gym discussion: Doing any kind of sport is really making you feel better. Thats proven.

And herik wtf for myself: i have a pretty normal life, doing lots of sports , having lots of friends( were only 1 could be called "a gamer" ) and the only game i ever really played is EE and i will play it until there no more servers, cause its fun for me.
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

BigRon wrote:We moved on with our lives and are no longer desperately sitting in Lobby waiting for 100+ players. Life is so much fun outside of EE but somehow you cannot let go of it.

I bet whenever people talk about LoL in your class you are the only one who can't join the conversation and sits forever alone on his chair drawing some possible EE scenarios while feeling so much better because you play a 12 year old game that requires sooo much more skill but in the end of the day it doesn't matter how much skill EE takes because NO ONE gives a FUCK about EE!!!
Fav bits lol :D
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Fraktardo
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: King Noobachadnezzar

Post by Fraktardo »

1) E E is the best game of all time, and sadly it has finally dissipated off from the face of the Earth... a fate that will soon be shared by mankind.

Rather than insult this poor soul and last bastion of culture maybe you should bow your heads and show a little respect to a dying breed. Nothing can last for ever, and human culture as reached its peak long ago and is now slowly rolling down hill like the stinking carcass that it is.

There is nothing we can do except honor the memory of what a once great species and culture we had, full of potential.

Just as EE was a proud game once full of innovation, intellectual speculation and hypothesizing, the human race used to spawn the likes of Mozart and Shakespear. These achievements are now replaced by LOL (League of Legends), the now most popular game in the world appealing to the common denominator with their scantily clad anime busty dolls for you to drool over during loading screen.

There will be no more philosophers, artists, freedom fighters, heroes, writers, visionaries... and the preconditions for their birth are no longer in existence. No fertile and sweet open planet. Every human seedling now will be wallowing in filth infested media, TV images and sounds blaring at them from every angle. An atmosphere infested with toxic chemicals destroying their brain and bodies before the very moment they exit the birth canal.

The greatest dreams will never be fulfilled, maybe they were never possible, true freedom, a fraternity of mankind, education, transcendence. But we already came as close as we were going to, there will be no Nano or Space Age for the human race.

When you look up at the stars do you feel any guilt for tormenting poor lightnessking in your toxic vulture-like frenzy to throw away the past and seize a hold of the illusory future. In that sky maybe can still be witnessed a majesty of the infinite and for what our ancestor's thousands of years ago looked up and wondered.

Maybe one day another intelligent species will carry out our most sacred hopes and unlock the secrets to the universe. Maybe when we all die we will be reunited with the everlasting spirit and experience supreme knowledge and peace.

Instead we can play in the mud with half retarded grown adults who struggle to coherently act as a team or use logical decision making. It's all just for the LOL's anyways and maybe after throwing a game they can report everyone and then laugh to sleep on a half bottle of rum, or blank out their mind taking mondo hits from the bong.....

Maybe you can make friends with a nice smiling Danish meth-addict troll and then can duo queue against a range of asperger suffering children to inhuman anti-social personality suffering freaks.

Yes you should be ashamed, even of the decision taken 70 yrs ago by your forebarers because you would do just the same as they did when they initiated the irrevocable death of our civilization.

Afflicted by greed and jealously its true they were at least more intelligent then you are today, looking upon this monumental pile of slug excrement, living purple slumbering trivial blob of plastic like estrogen carrying un-decomposable slightly radio-active expanding suffocating annoying obnoxious blubber fart. That we today call LOL. And is only a symptom and monument to the withering brains and perverted zombie fucking trolls that now inhabit, if you can call them even alive, this surface of a world.

All for now insects....
"fortune favors the butt pickers"

President Obama
Lobby Username: President Obama

Post by President Obama »

lulwats going on in this thread...
This signature is only 17kb. That makes it ftw.

MacroMicroMonster
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: MacroMicroMonster

Post by MacroMicroMonster »

Making fun of someone online is pretty pathetic. I know, I've done it for years and its pathetic. You guys need to grow up.

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

MacroMicroMonster wrote:Making fun of someone online is pretty pathetic. I know, I've done it for years and its pathetic. You guys need to grow up.
actually we are trying to help a homosexual computer addict guy with no social life to get back to the real world. but this seems to be a very difficult progress, since he is not accepting any help. instead of calculating EE units damage and open a thread for this bullshit (seriously, WTF) he should move on in life.
maybe lightnessfag could tell us where he lives, so we could suggest him some usefull activities.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

this is probably the best thread ever created in this forum, i approve

USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Post by USOLA »

MacroMicroMonster wrote:Making fun of someone online is pretty pathetic. I know, I've done it for years and its pathetic. You guys need to grow up.

agreed :thumbsupr:

CusTomm_
Lobby Username: Adventure_

Post by CusTomm_ »

Its not pathetic, its simply sad. You are seriously investing time to flame someone on the internet? Who is the nerd now? You old are you guys? You tell lightnessking to be a EE addicted nerd, but you guys start playing LoL in a age of 20-25 (just a guess) I guess that just hilarious :) and I would bet you spend more time on there, than lightness on here. You guys are probably the overweight nerdys sitting in a basement and never saw femal boobs apart from you moms. Same thing with a fitness studio, what is your fucking point? Speculating about a RL of some EE player is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen ^^. Keep on playing the newest and the best online games like LoL, because its so uber cool to be a 25 years old gaming addicted nerd. :P. I guess you guys need help, but I really hope you wont receive it and still sit there with 40 and think you are really cool cause u still play the newest game :lol:

Trust me guys, you really achieved something by playing LoL.
Last edited by CusTomm_ on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

99% agreed with you custom! Altho you can actually achieve something in LoL! Like earning high prizes. Unfortunately you need skill and high IQ to achieve this, thus impossible for the super-cool guys.

^-^

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

I would say that when u start making money on gaming u are even more nerdy than one who doesn't... But I don't really like the word nerd. All guys are nerds just about different stuff. Gym nerds, Sports nerds, Computer nerds, collecters, role playing dudes.. Okays then it gets a lil wierd lol. Comp nerd isn't the worst thing:P I think it's something elemental in a man to care totally about some thing to the last detail and apparently society deems this to be "uncool"
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

CusTomm_
Lobby Username: Adventure_

Post by CusTomm_ »

The point is, games are not really designed for adults imo. The dangerous thing is that games are addictive and often demotivate people to care about teir social life, which is not comparable with sport nerds. Thats just proven.
I am pretty sure some guys failed education or even their Job because of online games.
Last edited by CusTomm_ on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

^ false and true.

Games aren't for adults: false.
Games are for fun, why can't adults have fun?

And true, some people have failed education because of playing too many games... I could have been in a higher graded college right now if I haven't spend this much time on games. But unlike people like Bosshaft, simple_faith, herik and big-ron, who have no education at all. (except herik, I believe he studied some kind of webdevelopment, and he sucks at it.) atleast I do have somewhat education! :)!

Return to “The Basement”