something something off topic IQ garbage

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: IMPORTANT RTS Question! Need your vote

Post by lightnessking. »

Peasant*

Anyways, I barely play EE so I'm not exactly sure what you mean by our 'EE Career'.
I'm pretty sure any of us (those who post on this topic.) are playing EE much these days.

And what makes you think others are homosexual? You got experience with it? You can tell how others are gay because you're gay yourself?
Damn dude, you're beyond stupid. I'm kinda starting to believe you're having a decease.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Ben 360
Basic Member
Lobby Username: ben 360

Post by Ben 360 »

lightnessking. wrote:Peasant*

Anyways, I barely play EE so I'm not exactly sure what you mean by our 'EE Career'.
I'm pretty sure any of us (those who post on this topic.) are playing EE much these days.

And what makes you think others are homosexual? You got experience with it? You can tell how others are gay because you're gay yourself?
Damn dude, you're beyond stupid. I'm kinda starting to believe you're having a decease.
Thanks man!!!! Lucky you could understand what I wrote with that spelling mistake :D :Feeling lucky today:

Ok thanks, but that setence was not directed to you...

Please that last paragraph makes you look butthurt.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Ben 360 wrote: I enjoyed the part of you somehow failing to quote...I mean me and lightness may read or write stupidly. Atleast we don´t fail at pressing a button, highlighting and deleting text, that exceeds our stupidity level. :thumbsupl: :thumbsupr:
Lol wtf :D why is this quote thing such a big deal? And yeah getting a quote wrong definitely means one is stupid... Omfg! (not that I got it wrong but w/e)

@lightness u got serious problems knowing what is a reply to whom etc.

PS: Lightness got a quote wrong like yesterday.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Ben 360
Basic Member
Lobby Username: ben 360

Post by Ben 360 »

Captain Nemo wrote:
Ben 360 wrote: I enjoyed the part of you somehow failing to quote...I mean me and lightness may read or write stupidly. Atleast we don´t fail at pressing a button, highlighting and deleting text, that exceeds our stupidity level. :thumbsupl: :thumbsupr:
Lol wtf :D why is this quote thing such a big deal? And yeah getting a quote wrong definitely means one is stupid... Omfg! (not that I got it wrong but w/e)

@lightness u got serious problems knowing what is a reply to whom etc.

PS: Lightness got a quote wrong like yesterday.
I was not to know I´m not on here this often.
Classic Lightness, as soon as I try and make him look a little better then someone, he makes himself look worse.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

^ than*

And no Nemo, I don't have serious problems. ;-)
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “The Basement”