«~EE~»Masenko

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
LeadPaint
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: LeadPaint

«~EE~»Masenko

Post by LeadPaint »

Yo, just thought I'd drop the tag and name in case anyone remembers. Mostly Mid DM player.... but played anything under Modern really. Played the original and eventually shifted to the expansion. Don't ask me the years, it was a long time ago. ShepherdOfTheNight and I may or may not dive back in to it. No way we could do the «~EE~» vs the world 3v5's like we used to. Hahaha.

Glad to see you guys keeping things alive around here!

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Re: «~EE~»Masenko

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

Hey,

I used to play mid dm back in the days under the name - NoName i was Fbc_ played alot with force field.

You will remember black night and destruction delta who was mid dm players too.

Prob could remember more but was so long ago :)
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

LeadPaint
Forum Noob

Post by LeadPaint »

Oh no doubt, I remember FBC. Forcefield fills in a gap of my memory though... wow. They didn't cross over to AoC did they? I vaguely recall an ex-FBC that annoyed me with a knight strat. I really wish I could remember more. Crawlingtoys was the first big guy I finally managed to overcome and became really good friends with. General Tam was the only other guy who adapted my siege tower strat filled with spears. Its all real hazy outside of that.

DoodleBug
Lurker
Lobby Username: «~EE~»DoodleBug

Post by DoodleBug »

Weeeeellllll I'll be damn. Sup homies. I remember you NoName. As well as ForceField. I was also with «~EE~» but played with quite a few people. I think i recall also a few TL games with maybe "Sarah". But I mostly played MID DM or TLs.

Good to see some of you!

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

https://empireearth.eu/download/

https://discord.gg/DB4T99bJ

EE stil alive, If you get stuck on downloading joined neo ee on discord and someone can help download so you can get on server :)
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

D55
Lobby Username: D55

Post by D55 »

hey masenko, not sure if you remember me but i was in your clan as d555killer lol.

LeadPaint
Forum Noob

Post by LeadPaint »

Heh, wasn't sure if that was you or not. Ofcourse I remember you! Don't have my old email address or else I would have already hit you up. Shepherd and I were just talking about you earlier. We comp stomp here and there, but haven't really delved in to playing anyone. Don't know how much I can be bothered to learn how to play what everyone else is in to now. I'll have to get up with ya sometime!

Return to “Say Hey!”