Cant login on Neo

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the NeoEE patch, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
EE Panda
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Panda*

Cant login on Neo

Post by EE Panda »

So my case is a bit different, I can access the neo website but I can't log in using my original IP address on the lobby. Yes, when i use a vpn and connect with a different IP it works and that's how I have been logging in for idk how long now. Already have spoken to jodocus about it and he doesn't know either what the issue might be. This started happening suddenly, previously I was logging in with no problems so idk what caused it. It might be possible that my internet company did something from their side although it's weird because I can still enter neoee.net. so idk if anyone has experienced a similar issue and knows a solution.
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

Re: Cant login on Neo

Post by Bogdan_xD »

try to get a new DNS by dissabling/re-enalbing your Adapter .If not, just set up a manual one, like the one from google or the 1.1.1.1 one.
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

EE Panda
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Panda*

Re: Cant login on Neo

Post by EE Panda »

Bogdan_xD wrote:try to get a new DNS by dissabling/re-enalbing your Adapter .If not, just set up a manual one, like the one from google or the 1.1.1.1 one.
I have already done that, and many other stuff.. i contacted the internet company too and they said to me there are no restrictions from their side.

Return to “Support”