Two Issues: LAN & Querying Servers

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the NeoEE patch, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
Blood-Lord
Lurker
Lobby Username: Blood-Lord

Two Issues: LAN & Querying Servers

Post by Blood-Lord »

Main issue:

I'm trying to set up a LAN network via a VPN (zerotier). Figured this would be easier due to us living in different states. My friend is able to join the LAN lobby, but when we start the game he gets a "RIP" status after 10 seconds, and the "Connecting to Game" just hangs there.

Attempted Solutions:
  • I have port forwarded the necessary ports.
  • I have even disabled my firewalls.
  • We are both on the same subnet for the vpn. I have also authorized both computers on the VPN.
Next on the list
  • Have my friend port forward
  • Have my friend disable his firewalls
NeoEE online

As a backup if the LAN connection doesn't work, I am still running into the issue of unable to connect to online multiplayer. I can't even register an account. I even attempted disabling my firewalls, same issue. It gets stuck on "Querying Servers". NOTE: I'll have to check, but when I attempted to play via online multiplayer I may have still had my VPN running. I'm unsure how this would affect neoEE

Can anyone give some insight on resolving these issues? I'd like to play with a few friends tonight.

Thank you very much for your time,

Blood-Lord

Locodoco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Locodoco_

Re: Two Issues: LAN & Querying Servers

Post by Locodoco »

Try posting your issue in the following discord server : https://discord.gg/JNSg8KEp
pody: eC .. is etc for what ?
_[eC]_Arntzen_: european cunts
pody: ahh .. ok bro
_[eC]_Arntzen_: np
_[eC]_Arntzen_: :)

Return to “Support”