Mionelol resources cheater

Think someone cheated? Post it here with save game file and printscreens.
owned
Intermediate Member

Re: Mionelol resources cheater

Post by owned »

Thank you for replying to this, I really didnt expect you to if i'm honest. You made some very interessting statements here, which actually makes me understand more why you see certain things the way you do.

"LOOOL This is so dumb , what happens in discord stays in discord why you're trying to make it like we've acted like you and conspired on other players? Again and again this has nothing to do as long no one was flamed in NeoEE it self."

This shocked me a bit to be honest. You appeared to be reasonable here in the forum at first but this one is pretty rough.
So you do basically say that the toxicity and flaming other people is alright as long as it happens on discord because it is not trackable and no one is able be punished for that because Jodocus has no logs?

Because bad things happen behind closed courtains it makes them less bad? I really want to understand that logic.

This is an supposed to be the "offical" lobby discord and you are constantly negative about other players in there which is a shame. (Yes, my behaviour is bad aswell, but again, im not trying to appear as someone who did behave well all the time.)

"nearly all players were reported through the website, why you're trying to make urself a special case"

Thanks for bringing this out. Apparently I am a special case, since no one else was reported for the glitches that happened. Even tho there were some glitches with food + metals in the amount of THOUSANDS (which can not happen accidently). So people do seem to have a special eye on me due to personal issues with me.

"If smurfing was an issue , drexmod himself would've introduced anti-smurf. Points work the same in identifying players and the majority that have 400 have good player level, it doesn't cause fluctuation in terms for the gameplay, you're the only one whos whining about it."

This is again sugarcoating. You know yourself that yukon does understand NOTHING of what is healthy for the game at all. By the time you did that you were in the 400 range (which is clearly a wrong score for you) and caused alot of confusion by that. And because I am whining about it, that does mean to you it doesn't matter? Thats not very respectful, especially since by that time I haven't said or done anything in your direction.

"and that's bullshit about me ghosting someone in ranked games, if I have ghosted someone I'm sure the points would've shown a lot, plus that guy can speak for himself if it has ever happened."

I am currently on it. Still trying to find your quote in chat where you were claiming to be MNM, it is alot of work to find those things since his streams are 8 hour long but im on it.

But I found this one rather quickly where you have our 3284723nd smurf account and trying to lie about your identy.

"He kicked us but never he threatened to ban for a week , it was just room ban. You're trying to make everything look bad :lol:"

Please man, you were CLEARLY going to far there, I have never seen yukon that desperate feeling to kick all the smurfs because they are using his family names. He usually has no problem with smurfing and never kicks smurfs that are ranked. But this time the toxicity take overhand and you were infact part of it. I'm not trying to make look everything bad, you're trying to make BAD things looking not as BAD.

You're calling other people "childish" but you constantly smurf, deny your identy and even use yukons family name to have fun of him. Sorry. If thats adult behaviour, then i rather enjoy being a child.

"I don't imagine you to deny the accusations you're getting since its all given with proof , you're left with nothing but to try and make everyone look as bad as you're."

No I'm not trying to make EVERYONE look as bad as I am. First of all it is just 6-7 people being toxic on a highly level. Im counting my self in, dont worry. But you're trying to appear here in the forums as someone who you are cleary not. And even worse, you are trying to make the other guys appear as honorful players, which is just crazy to my eyes.

We have played pre for 10 years, and never had such a drama as we had in the last "4 months" as you describe it. Now lets think about it.
Is it because I'm suddenly in a bad mood after 10 years? I don't know, that doesnt like a good explanation to me.

I can tell you why it is tho. Because the griefing, toxicity and overall behaving of the players is beyond now. And the worst thing about it is you closing the eyes if something happens from members of your group.
- øWñEÐ.

Locodoco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Locodoco_

Post by Locodoco »

It gets funnier every time you reply to my messages trying to look innocent. The amount of bullshit being mentioned is increasing and I'm not really bothered to listen to all of it.

You probably can't get the idea of smurfing if you expect a new name to expose its identity so quickly.

The fact you glitched in purpose doesn't have to be Verified from Arntzen or any other admin. All is visible with written evidence and recorded on stream. Brag as much as you want about previous glitches but this is all about you now.

Found something that you might like :
Attachments
Yukon family.png
Yukon family.png (174.8 KiB) Viewed 6881 times
pody: eC .. is etc for what ?
_[eC]_Arntzen_: european cunts
pody: ahh .. ok bro
_[eC]_Arntzen_: np
_[eC]_Arntzen_: :)

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

Post by Bogdan_xD »

whatever anyone does in their own discord/social media group, it's their own business, period.
From being toxic/racist/ straight up retarded, as long as you keep it in your own circle, no one cares.

The moment you bring it up in someone else's space ( yukon's stream / hosted games ) then it becomes a problem and you have to be punished.If you don't learn even after being punished and repeat it, or straight up try to amplify it by asking others to join you in this kind of shit, then you are an actual retard, and in imo, you should be banned not just from hosted games, but from the NeoEE lobby as a whole.A temporary ban of several weeks/months, and if repeated the offence, then permanent.
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

"It gets funnier every time you reply to my messages trying to look innocent. The amount of bullshit being mentioned is increasing and I'm not really bothered to listen to all of it."

Yes Loco, I know that only your point of view is the only viable on, and all other opinions are stupid. I know that.

Then again, where do I claim to be innocent? I even announced ingame what Im going to do, so you are starting to talk absolute nonsense now again because you have no valid arguments. I said several times that I would love to get all players glitching + spreading toxicity to get banned for several months. But you cannot only ban one person, sorry, thats not how justice works. (Maybe to your eyes it does, yes.)

"You probably can't get the idea of smurfing if you expect a new name to expose its identity so quickly."

I get the idea of smurfing, and to be honest its aswell pure toxicity to do that in a game with 20-30 players actively playing. And I repeat, I wont list all the downsides of it here.

"The fact you glitched in purpose doesn't have to be Verified from Arntzen or any other admin. All is visible with written evidence and recorded on stream. Brag as much as you want about previous glitches but this is all about you now."

Why are you always trying to jump on the "stop acting innocent"-train? I never claimed that. But in highly toxic games where players play unfair on purpose, a 1100 food glitch at F11 50 does not make any difference. That is my opinion, you dont have to share that.

"Found something that you might like :"

You clearly have absolutely no empathy nor do you ever try to see things out of other peoples eyes. You are full of yourself.

This is a game with mostly older players and also yukon is +35.

Have you ever considered that his parents might be maybe not in the best healthy shape anymore or already passed away? Its an absolute disgrace to use others peoples parents even if it is meant as an joke.

You are calling people childish but you support that kind of behaviour. I've never seen any eC member act like that before. Seriously.
- øWñEÐ.

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

"whatever anyone does in their own discord/social media group, it's their own business, period.
From being toxic/racist/ straight up retarded, as long as you keep it in your own circle, no one cares."

This opens the box of pandora sorry. Strictly seen, the lobby is private aswell since Jodocus hosts the server privately. That discord is supposed to be the "NeoEE"-discord and is not a "fungroup"-discord server hosted by that group exclusivly.

And "no one cares" is not correctly since I do care indeed. But then again, you have personal issues with me, which is the reason you are writing in the first place.

"The moment you bring it up in someone else's space ( yukon's stream / hosted games ) then it becomes a problem and you have to be punished.If you don't learn even after being punished and repeat it, or straight up try to amplify it by asking others to join you in this kind of shit, then you are an actual retard, and in imo, you should be banned not just from hosted games, but from the NeoEE lobby as a whole.A temporary ban of several weeks/months, and if repeated the offence, then permanent."

Lets take the part out where you take to decide what is private and what not, I can actually agree to that.

I am clearly PRO banning all toxic shit / glitches, but then again I repeat: Rules have to be for everyone. Not just a single player you personally dont like.
- øWñEÐ.

Locodoco
Advanced Member

Post by Locodoco »

owned wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 7:58 am
"It gets funnier every time you reply to my messages trying to look innocent. The amount of bullshit being mentioned is increasing and I'm not really bothered to listen to all of it."

Yes Loco, I know that only your point of view is the only viable on, and all other opinions are stupid. I know that.

Then again, where do I claim to be innocent? I even announced ingame what Im going to do, so you are starting to talk absolute nonsense now again because you have no valid arguments. I said several times that I would love to get all players glitching + spreading toxicity to get banned for several months. But you cannot only ban one person, sorry, thats not how justice works. (Maybe to your eyes it does, yes.)

"You probably can't get the idea of smurfing if you expect a new name to expose its identity so quickly."

I get the idea of smurfing, and to be honest its aswell pure toxicity to do that in a game with 20-30 players actively playing. And I repeat, I wont list all the downsides of it here.

"The fact you glitched in purpose doesn't have to be Verified from Arntzen or any other admin. All is visible with written evidence and recorded on stream. Brag as much as you want about previous glitches but this is all about you now."

Why are you always trying to jump on the "stop acting innocent"-train? I never claimed that. But in highly toxic games where players play unfair on purpose, a 1100 food glitch at F11 50 does not make any difference. That is my opinion, you dont have to share that.

"Found something that you might like :"

You clearly have absolutely no empathy nor do you ever try to see things out of other peoples eyes. You are full of yourself.

This is a game with mostly older players and also yukon is +35.

Have you ever considered that his parents might be maybe not in the best healthy shape anymore or already passed away? Its an absolute disgrace to use others peoples parents even if it is meant as an joke.

You are calling people childish but you support that kind of behaviour. I've never seen any eC member act like that before. Seriously.
Why is this even still going? What you have done in the previous 4 months was all caught in Yukons stream, From what i have seen that's enough to get you a permanent ban. You kept shitting on everyone and tried to ruin games in purpose.

And you come up now and talk about toxicity and how everyone else is acting toxic, bruh start looking at yourself, reflect on your actions rather than just trying to " Set up a punishment system for Toxic people".

I'll be the first guy to disagree with a punishment system if you ever took part in creating it, I can't imagine myself following the rules that someone who wished death to others, ruined games and complains about everything took part in setting them.

Again , you think glitching is okay at any situation :thumbsupr:

yukon can speak of himself, why you always try to speak on behalf the others? He could act himself of what he thought was appropriate to deal with the situation, Why you're getting so sensitive about it? is it because you sucked many bans for your behavior that you think others should be banned too for doing 1/10 of what you have done in total?

Rear acted toxic multiple times and left some games too early and he got banned, you have done the same and you got banned (wish you always get banned). Yukon banning whoever ruin games and that's correct, I haven't seen him ban people because of toxicity but I really hope he starts doing it. He always tolerates toxicity actions but when it comes to ruining games that's where he starts acting.

If making common jokes about parents looks bad to you, then I bet wishing cancer/death to others isn't? Guess you forgot that?

Of course you haven't seen an eC before that had enough of your bullshit.

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

"Why is this even still going? What you have done in the previous 4 months was all caught in Yukons stream, From what i have seen that's enough to get you a permanent ban. You kept shitting on everyone and tried to ruin games in purpose."

But why are you so emotionally attached to me? If you have played with your eyes open the last 4 months you wouldn't just call me out all the time, there is something deeper into this than you might admit it.

"And you come up now and talk about toxicity and how everyone else is acting toxic, bruh start looking at yourself, reflect on your actions rather than just trying to " Set up a punishment system for Toxic people".

Its funny that you say "you come up with this now". It is actually terribly wrong. You have stated yourself previously often times how childish it is from me to do things because others do them. So obviously I have talked about this alot before and not "just now".

"I'll be the first guy to disagree with a punishment system if you ever took part in creating it, I can't imagine myself following the rules that someone who wished death to others, ruined games and complains about everything took part in setting them."

If you're talking about ImHigh I didnt wish death to him, I said something else in anger, which i have personally whispered him to apologize.
Deathwishes came from Yanivway before, which you still try to ignore because he is your friend. Pathetic.

"yukon can speak of himself, why you always try to speak on behalf the others? He could act himself of what he thought was appropriate to deal with the situation, Why you're getting so sensitive about it? is it because you sucked many bans for your behavior that you think others should be banned too for doing 1/10 of what you have done in total?"

Is this your argument for supporting and tolerating this kind of behaviour? Thats disgusting. If I would have been right with any of my possible theorys about parents and stuff, do you expect him to say that public in his stream to make you guys stop? Wow, what an attitude.

"Rear acted toxic multiple times and left some games too early and he got banned, you have done the same and you got banned (wish you always get banned). Yukon banning whoever ruin games and that's correct, I haven't seen him ban people because of toxicity but I really hope he starts doing it. He always tolerates toxicity actions but when it comes to ruining games that's where he starts acting."

Wrong. He does ban very rarely and tolerates alot of bullshit. He only banned me because you spammed him to, he didnt want it, even after I glitched. You forced that rule on him.

"If making common jokes about parents looks bad to you, then I bet wishing cancer/death to others isn't? Guess you forgot that?"

Both is toxic on a high level but I prefer the version where the person that is offended can actually defend himself and not speaking about sick or maybe even passed away people that are not on the lobby.

"Of course you haven't seen an eC before that had enough of your bullshit.

Hm thats really weird. As I stated before, we had 10 years no problem, and suddenly you and your little fangroup spreading toxicity and trolling arround and everything changes.

It is a weird way of thinking, that it is all on me, because 10 years is a pretty long time for things going well and suddenly to stop.
- øWñEÐ.

Locodoco
Advanced Member

Post by Locodoco »

I have nothing aginst you as a player , you’re good but its Just the attitude that has been bothering everyone. We all wanna log in and play the game, and not get our time wasted because of someone who thinks that his actions can be easily justified as an act of anger, come on mate

I haven't whispered Yukon anything related to banning you or whatever, I just simply said that I am not ready to play with you again. and I'm sure that's what every player would do knowing there's that guy who would do anything to ruin the game.

Yaniv apologies every single time at the end of the games, I don't know if that applies to you but I can understand if he didn't apologize to such a player with negativr attitude

You have a toxicity preference? :thumbsupr:

"Hm thats really weird. As I stated before, we had 10 years no problem, and suddenly you and your little fangroup spreading toxicity and trolling arround and everything changes."

yukon streams are available in youtube, I'm sure you have been toxic more than all of us combined. We might have trolled once but that didnt affect gameplay ,Also havent ruined a game. So Here we go again

This will never end, we all know you're guilty and that's the main point of this thread.

Let's try to sort things out like this

1. Jodocus / Realforce / Arntzen and others have to look at this and give their statement and decide whether Mione should be banned temporarily for glitching in purpose or not.

2. Punishments for toxicity have to be set, even though admins are not responsible for individuals' actions in NeoEE community but this has to be controlled.

3. Glitching can not be tolerated, despite its being easy to occur and most likely to happen in a simple case. Yukon ignores the detector in the late stages of the game but it could be a decider glitch.

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member

Post by Bogdan_xD »

"NeoEE is private" - wrong lol.As long as anyone can access it, it's a public server.Private would mean you need some sort of invitation to it or to be added to a whitelist of names that can enter it.
Considering anyone can enter NeoEE whenever they want and create an account within 30s, makes it clearly public.

The fact that the server is hosted by one person, doesn't make it private, and it's better that it's hosted by 1 person that was at the core of NeoEE.If anyone could host a server like NeoEE ( aka having the source code and whatnot ), it would split this small community as it is already.Hell, you'd probably invest time to make some sort of "OG/OLD EE" kind of server, and actually make it private only for the old fucks.

Again, i don't like you true, but i've never mentioned making rules just for you, but rather for everyone that has your attitude, which is of a bad example, and as i described it and maintain it, of a retard.
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

>Heros<=Eminem*
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Eminem*

Post by >Heros<=Eminem* »

So if I get this right. You(Mionelol) accuse the discord group of Loco, Yani, ImHigh, Panda and myself of creating a toxic environment, which lead you to be more toxic. This isn't at all true though. We only formed this discord group very recently, I never even knew Yani or Imhigh more than 3 months ago, before which your behaviour was still the same. You were super toxic with rear, Joey(NNT) and Capt(Zeb2a) in previous occasions. Toxic to the extent of severe flaming such as death threats and other similar stuff. This also carried into in-game trolling, purposely throwing games, wasting time of the other seven players and ruining the game experience for others. So to accuse us of contributing to your toxicity is very weak. Infact, it could be argued that the opposite is true. You lead to others becoming toxic. It is through interaction with you that Joey had a toxic argument. It is through interaction with you that Yanivway had a toxic interaction. Zeb2a, Imhigh, Joey, Locodoco, Yukon, Fidan, the list goes on and on. Most of these guys do not really have issues with each other. In a small community, if these guys not having issues with each other but are all ending in toxic environment with you, maybe you need to fix your approach and behaviour before looking at others. As this thread about you, that is the main talking point here, if you want to accuse someone else of abuse/cheating, you can be free to create a thread about them, no one is stopping you. However, dont use this silly excuse that your behaviour is due to the community. If that was the case, everyone would be behaving just like you, but they aren't. Its your behaviour that needs fixing from yourself internally, whatever factors it is that causes you to behave this way.

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

"I have nothing aginst you as a player , you’re good but its Just the attitude that has been bothering everyone. We all wanna log in and play the game, and not get our time wasted because of someone who thinks that his actions can be easily justified as an act of anger, come on mate"

If my actions are the right way to treat things is another topic to discuss, since everyone has his own opinion there. The core reason I am doing it, as I said many times to you, is that toxicity of several people is tolerated and being ignored, because they are friends of yours. I've never seen you stepping up against it equally.

"I haven't whispered Yukon anything related to banning you or whatever, I just simply said that I am not ready to play with you again. and I'm sure that's what every player would do knowing there's that guy who would do anything to ruin the game."

Oh and randomly it was you + 4 players out of your discord group that said EXACT the same thing. How surprising.

That is literally the same as asking him for a ban. Just have the balls to speak it out, no need to bring yukon into that pressure situation.

"MEEEEHHH if he is in, we are not gonna play" equals "ban him" since we are a community of 20 people.

[b"]Yaniv apologies every single time at the end of the games, I don't know if that applies to you but I can understand if he didn't apologize to such a player with negativr attitude"[/b]

He never apologied for those death threats spoken out. When we first met he threatened to come to germany to kill me and insulted my mother. So what?

Even if you say "sorry" and keep acting in a bad way it doesnt fix anything. I can say sorry here aswell, but I wont since it doesnt change any of the core problems. The only case I really honestly apologied was for ImHigh because in rage I said "youre playing 20 years and still suck, go shoot urself" - which is by any means not a death threat, but I went indeed a bit too personal there and it was beyond a limit, thats why I told him privately sorry afterwards.

"yukon streams are available in youtube, I'm sure you have been toxic more than all of us combined. We might have trolled once but that didnt affect gameplay ,Also havent ruined a game. So Here we go again"

That 1000 food F11 50 didn't ruin a game aswell, we both know that. It was just a perfect opportunity aka "the cherry on the top" to release ur pure anger that you have gathered above months. Tactically not so smart of me, because people literally just waited for me to cross a border so they have a reason to create bigger drama.

"This will never end, we all know you're guilty and that's the main point of this thread."

Here you have it again: YES I AM GUILTY. But why do you point fingers at me while others have been guilty before me when you just decided to look away?

"1. Jodocus / Realforce / Arntzen and others have to look at this and give their statement and decide whether Mione should be banned temporarily for glitching in purpose or not."

I would really love that. But then you HAVE to investigate the other stuff too. There is no WAY you can only choose 1 thing of 1 single player you want to be punished but the others wont get investigated. Not a chance.

"2. Punishments for toxicity have to be set, even though admins are not responsible for individuals' actions in NeoEE community but this has to be controlled."

100% agreed. I would be alright with an insta week ban for any kind of insult. Other than that the rules for yukons pre games also got to be clear, to avoid bad circumstances pushing people into being toxic. I see this as a main reason for the overall toxicity tbh.

"3. Glitching can not be tolerated, despite its being easy to occur and most likely to happen in a simple case. Yukon ignores the detector in the late stages of the game but it could be a decider glitch."

All I ask is to investigate every glitcher, and not just point fingers at me. Not more not less. You can ignore 10 glitches and then because its Mione we start create drama, that is ridiculous.
- øWñEÐ.

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

"NeoEE is private" - wrong lol.As long as anyone can access it, it's a public server.Private would mean you need some sort of invitation to it or to be added to a whitelist of names that can enter it.
Considering anyone can enter NeoEE whenever they want and create an account within 30s, makes it clearly public."

So is the discord then. Its a general NeoEE discord server, not just with a small group in it.

And technically seen it is a 100% private, since I doubt he has offical licenses from Sierra to host it public. So technically he is providing this service for friends and family. Otherwise it would be highly illegal.

"Again, i don't like you true, but i've never mentioned making rules just for you, but rather for everyone that has your attitude, which is of a bad example, and as i described it and maintain it, of a retard."

That is all I ask. Punish hard and punish everyone. Not just single players depending on some crazy moods.
- øWñEÐ.

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

"So if I get this right. You(Mionelol) accuse the discord group of Loco, Yani, ImHigh, Panda and myself of creating a toxic environment, which lead you to be more toxic. This isn't at all true though. We only formed this discord group very recently, I never even knew Yani or Imhigh more than 3 months ago, before which your behaviour was still the same. You were super toxic with rear, Joey(NNT) and Capt(Zeb2a) in previous occasions. Toxic to the extent of severe flaming such as death threats and other similar stuff. This also carried into in-game trolling, purposely throwing games, wasting time of the other seven players and ruining the game experience for others. So to accuse us of contributing to your toxicity is very weak. Infact, it could be argued that the opposite is true. You lead to others becoming toxic. It is through interaction with you that Joey had a toxic argument. It is through interaction with you that Yanivway had a toxic interaction. Zeb2a, Imhigh, Joey, Locodoco, Yukon, Fidan, the list goes on and on. Most of these guys do not really have issues with each other. In a small community, if these guys not having issues with each other but are all ending in toxic environment with you, maybe you need to fix your approach and behaviour before looking at others. As this thread about you, that is the main talking point here, if you want to accuse someone else of abuse/cheating, you can be free to create a thread about them, no one is stopping you. However, dont use this silly excuse that your behaviour is due to the community. If that was the case, everyone would be behaving just like you, but they aren't. Its your behaviour that needs fixing from yourself internally, whatever factors it is that causes you to behave this way."

Originally the thing started with Blade and Joey going Priest-Civ and tower-civ constantly because they were angry of rear trolling, so they trolled aswell, which made me angry in resulting also trolling. I got very angry because I really tried to play good because I really liked the idea of an competetive ranking-system.

When players started to troll and harass, I kinda followed that way, because it was a never ending-cycle with yukon not taking any actions and banning no one. Sure you can argue here, how childish it is to follow them, but yea, that is the way how I reacted to this. Because it lasted literally weeks and months, with no punishments.

As I said, im not saying I am innocent here, by far not. Still you cannot deny the fact that we have had a more or less peaceful environment for +10 Years in Pre, and suddenly since a few months things went downhill drasticly. Sorry but a single player cannot manage that, it is the whole "pre community" becoming more and more toxic.

But it is an endless discussion since everyone sees himself in the right.

The only solution is a hard and punishing rule-system for any kind of glitches, toxicity, trolling, harrasment, threats and everything.

This is literally the only solution which will ever work.
- øWñEÐ.

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member

Post by Bogdan_xD »

"So is discord then"
True, it's "public" for everyone to join, if you've set it that way and you made the link to the server public.
However, that server operates with it's own rules and thus what i've said earlier about doing and saying what shit you guys do and say.As long as your rules allow it, who am i to say anything.

But NeoEE lobby, does have rules, of which you are breaking by being a toxic user.

You try this kind of stuff in the main NeoEE discord, and trust me, i'd ban your ass into a instant.

Locodoco
Advanced Member

Post by Locodoco »

I agree with what Eminem has said. I can't judge of what happened before since I've just started not from a long time ago playing in ranked games but You're basically saying that you became toxic because someone else has been toxic to you before, and now you're paying it back to the current community? Don't you think that's selfish? and also you're still going with your toxicity just because Yukon doesn't react to it. That's just a big wow

Still can't get how the discord group has contributed to your toxicity as its enclosed between us, it all started as a result of you being toxic to everyone. Once everyone started acting toxic ( especially after seeing your drama daily) you seem to not like it as well. Ever thought that you were the reason after it?

I wasn't in the discord group when Yukon banned you, but I assure you that everyone thought of the same when it came to you acting like a cunt and glitching in purpose. It may have not affected the game but it shows how ready you're to ruin a game in such retarded way.

This all falls back to the main reason, where everyone started acting differently just because of you flaming everyone now you have to take the consequences. You can't just generalize that toxicity has spread to the whole community just because you have been acting toxic to everyone means that when they reply back they're considered as "Toxic".

It's stupid how you're trying to show that the community itself became toxic and this is not an individual's act. Im sure once we get rid of current toxicity plague( you ) , things will get better by time.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”