Mionelol resources cheater

Think someone cheated? Post it here with save game file and printscreens.
Sh00T
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Sh00T

Mionelol resources cheater

Post by Sh00T »

I am not the best to post this i got no save but since looks like no one is going to post about it, also he admitted it in public. if he would not get banned even for one day only because he is known/old player, at least everyone should know that he cheated resources.

I see him complaining about some players being toxic but at the same time he complaining about the teams, throwing shit in yukons ranking system. the ranking system is "ok", there is NO way to prevent an experienced player from creating a new account and playing in low leagues, that is like ranking systems work in other RTS games. he cannot play random teams and expect this to be competitive/100% fair not even close...hes got 2 braincells? is he a monkey?

also i see him saying that he will change the CD key so he fuck the team games from now on (check logs in neo server), so fucking childish

Locodoco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Locodoco_

Re: Mionelol resources cheater

Post by Locodoco »

This isn't the first toxic act where he threatens to act stupidly after getting mad, the past 4 months he has been toxic more than ever, Wishing cancer and death to others who perform badly.

Being mad and start being toxic is not an excuse for such an act, much worse when it keeps repeating itself.

Yesterday he began by threatening to glitch food after one of his teammates tributed an enemy by mistake and I believe the resources were not given back. Moments later Drexmod cheat detector alerted that Mionelol ( Owned ) has glitched 1100 in the P2N game where he was just in the prehistoric age. See attachments

I have known Mione for a fair period, he's a good player indeed and that's undeniable, but this action illustrates that this might not be the first incident where he glitched in purpose as he threatened to do it before as well.

This is all up to the admins to now to decide what to do , Being this child-ish in a small community isn't acceptable

It is such a shame to destroy what he has built throughout the years.

Moments before the glitch caught on stream :
https://youtu.be/RaEx1V3-lws?t=7872
Attachments
Mione 2.png
Mione 2.png (30.06 KiB) Viewed 10451 times
Mione.png
Mione.png (27.73 KiB) Viewed 10451 times
Last edited by Locodoco on Sat May 29, 2021 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
pody: eC .. is etc for what ?
_[eC]_Arntzen_: european cunts
pody: ahh .. ok bro
_[eC]_Arntzen_: np
_[eC]_Arntzen_: :)

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

Post by Bogdan_xD »

imagine being such a kid to go into yukon's streams and blame him of cheating, while you cheat yourself.
This guy is literally the epitome of a retard.All he does is crying and whining, just because players improved or have ways to get better than him.
He literally thinkg EE revolves around him.

Now it's time for "rear" to defend him, because we don't know shit, yet again :lol:
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

-Vg- Basilik
Novice Member
Lobby Username: -Vg- Basilik

Post by -Vg- Basilik »

All I can say is: lol :mrgreen:

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

First of all, I am very surprised how long it took you to come up with a whine-thread.

Second, i already stated to Kazter, that I would gladly support the idea of banning every glitcher for 6 months+ (including me).

I would take the work on me to track every glitch on yukons stream in the past months, that CANNOT happen on accident.

Yes, some "food" glitches can happen by accident. But i've tracked alot of glitches, where THOUSANDS of ressources were glitched at once, which was just ignored. (Probably because its friends of you)

Also about the death threads, that wasnt me (proof it otherwise) it was Yaniway (also a friend of yours, how surprising Loco).

So I will also take the work on me to track all threats and insults of the stream so we can start banning players doing that toxic stuff. (Yes, including me)

Under the line, I want punishments for toxic behaviour (yes including me), but everyone punished equally, not based on personal issues, my friend :-)
- øWñEÐ.

Locodoco
Advanced Member

Post by Locodoco »

This was a result of your toxic behavior, it was only a matter of time till someone talks about it.

Glitch is inevitable, it even happens in the very simplest way possible but I'm sure that 95% don't mean it.

You came around yesterday and thought it is an act of men to just threaten of using a glitch to fair things out, worse is bragging after doing it.
It is funny how you still have enough balls to come around after acting childish.

Your toxicity can be found on tens of Yukon streams, you wished cancer to some players, and Death to someone called (ImHigh) and I'm positive this can be found if jodocus searched through the logs.

This thread isn't mainly focusing on the Glitching part, it's about how a human being can just act childish in a matter of seconds. as I said this is only a small part of what happened in the past 4 months.

About Toxicity punishments, I've talked to Yukon about it and the wise man said that he's not the father to teach you how to behave properly.

Anyways, you might not get banned since this could be interpreted as an act of madness But I still repeat that is no excuse for such actions.

Good luck trying to rebuild your reputation :thumbsupr:

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Bogdan_xD wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 4:00 am
imagine being such a kid to go into yukon's streams and blame him of cheating, while you cheat yourself.
This guy is literally the epitome of a retard.All he does is crying and whining, just because players improved or have ways to get better than him.
He literally thinkg EE revolves around him.

Now it's time for "rear" to defend him, because we don't know shit, yet again :lol:

Im sorry to disappoint you, but players in EE certainly have not improved over the time. The general skill-standard was alot higher years back then in this game. But its alright.

Apart from that, thanks for putting another toxic and insulting post, that just strengthens my statements.
- øWñEÐ.

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Locodoco wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 1:39 pm
This was a result of your toxic behavior, it was only a matter of time till someone talks about it.

Glitch is inevitable, it even happens in the very simplest way possible but I'm sure that 95% don't mean it.

You came around yesterday and thought it is an act of men to just threaten of using a glitch to fair things out, worse is bragging after doing it.
It is funny how you still have enough balls to come around after acting childish.

Your toxicity can be found on tens of Yukon streams, you wished cancer to some players, and Death to someone called (ImHigh) and I'm positive this can be found if jodocus searched through the logs.

This thread isn't mainly focusing on the Glitching part, it's about how a human being can just act childish in a matter of seconds. as I said this is only a small part of what happened in the past 4 months.

About Toxicity punishments, I've talked to Yukon about it and the wise man said that he's not the father to teach you how to behave properly.

Anyways, you might not get banned since this could be interpreted as an act of madness But I still repeat that is no excuse for such actions.

Good luck trying to rebuild your reputation :thumbsupr:
Since the general toxic behaviour killed of most of this game already (atleast in pre), I think building a reputation does not matter.

And again you are avoiding the most important point: equal treatment and punishment for everyone. Including your friends. Why are you so focussed on their actions not being punished?
- øWñEÐ.

Locodoco
Advanced Member

Post by Locodoco »

Most of the toxicity that happened from the people you have mentioned has happened in Voice chat between us , Rearart Acted toxic therefore he was banned for more than 5 weeks total. Yaniv Actions werent as toxic , i dont remmember him crying about smallest things , or glitching to payback.

I’m more than happy to work on a toxicity system to prevent the childish acts. The community is small already and making it smaller wont help.

From the other hand , everyone is responsible for their own actions. When it goes out of hand ofcourse there should be someone to act.

What you have done is completely different, and its not only a player or two who agreed that your acts are beyond the linit

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Locodoco wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 1:57 pm
Most of the toxicity that happened from the people you have mentioned has happened in Voice chat between us , Rearart Acted toxic therefore he was banned for more than 5 weeks total. Yaniv Actions werent as toxic , i dont remmember him crying about smallest things , or glitching to payback.

I’m more than happy to work on a toxicity system to prevent the childish acts. The community is small already and making it smaller wont help.

From the other hand , everyone is responsible for their own actions. When it goes out of hand ofcourse there should be someone to act.

What you have done is completely different, and its not only a player or two who agreed that your acts are beyond the linit
Correctly, its 90% out of your little discord group or people you have been pushing to. Or toxic people like Blade for example.

Sadly I havent recorded the times I was in discord. It would be such a nice upload how you are actually 4-5 people in the voicechat, just laughing about others constantly (yes, also about people that are NOT with you in the chat). You are laughing and flaming about people playing bad, making jokes out of them. While Yanivway screaming arround all the time. Obviously you will deny this here in public, but we both know how it is.

I remember the first time Yanivway raged, when he was new he was literally insulting my mother and threating to come to germany to beat me up. But im not as whiny, so I dont really care or open a forum post about it.

And then again, there are so many glitches arround that cannot happen accidently, and all you answer to that is "we cant know, probably on accident?" Sorry, that is unacceptable and just shows again, that you only care about punishment for certain people. That is not how justice works unfortunately.

Then there are alot of other things you not talk about. You say here in public you dont like toxic behaviour. But then again you and your fangroup comes as new smurf names regularly, even going as far as calling yourself like "yukons mother" "yukons sister". And you support that kind of behaviour. Because its your friends.

Your view on the things is sadly very one-sided Loco.
- øWñEÐ.

Sh00T
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Sh00T

Post by Sh00T »

I only created this topic because it seems that no one will talk about it, there should be at least a report about it.

I think that you complaining about other players cheating is your only "valid" argument to support your act: "they cheat, i willl do too then" if you think a player is cheating, report it with proof then.

btw, he now whispers me saying that this was always a plan ( LOL ):

Mionelol whispers to you: i want some attention to this, so i need more forum posts and drama
Mionelol whispers to you: or nothing will happen again
You whisper to Mionelol: REPORT with proof then so retard
Mionelol whispers to you: no, im not making myself a fool like you are. ure wasting ur time on a saturday 9 am in the morning for literal NOTHING. no1 cares at all.
Mionelol whispers to you: i need people to make atleast 9-10 threads, or more players stepping in for jodocus to start fix it and taking actions, but ur small brain wont understand
Mionelol whispers to you: literally u were the only idiot who followed my plan to open a thread xD

he is trolling so should not complain about trolls if he likes to troll too so childish cannot belive

Locodoco
Advanced Member

Post by Locodoco »

owned wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 2:07 pm
Locodoco wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 1:57 pm

Correctly, its 90% out of your little discord group or people you have been pushing to. Or toxic people like Blade for example.

Sadly I havent recorded the times I was in discord. It would be such a nice upload how you are actually 4-5 people in the voicechat, just laughing about others constantly (yes, also about people that are NOT with you in the chat). You are laughing and flaming about people playing bad, making jokes out of them. While Yanivway screaming arround all the time. Obviously you will deny this here in public, but we both know how it is.

I remember the first time Yanivway raged, when he was new he was literally insulting my mother and threating to come to germany to beat me up. But im not as whiny, so I dont really care or open a forum post about it.

And then again, there are so many glitches arround that cannot happen accidently, and all you answer to that is "we cant know, probably on accident?" Sorry, that is unacceptable and just shows again, that you only care about punishment for certain people. That is not how justice works unfortunately.

Then there are alot of other things you not talk about. You say here in public you dont like toxic behaviour. But then again you and your fangroup comes as new smurf names regularly, even going as far as calling yourself like "yukons mother" "yukons sister". And you support that kind of behaviour. Because its your friends.

Your view on the things is sadly very one-sided Loco.

I literally don't know how the discord group has anything to do with this, you said it your self it's a voice chat while we play, we make jokes, have fun and be toxic to each other. We never caused any game to be ruined or played badly on purpose to ruin someones else game. Not gonna talk about it since there's absolutely no connection.

You're not whiny? good joke mate, this is between you and yaniv , figure it out yourself. Plus I believe yaniv did that to all of us :P

How is smurfing ruining the games now? Yukon ranked system shows the points of each player no matter which accounts he uses as long it's the same CD-KEY , again it's only you who complains about it not realizing that name doesn't matter as long points are showing.

Again How is having fun considered as toxic? have we offended yukon? guess not.

All of this is being driven out of the subject.
you are trying to justify your actions with literally nonsense stuff loool :thumbsupr:

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

"I literally don't know how the discord group has anything to do with this, you said it your self it's a voice chat while we play, we make jokes, have fun and be toxic to each other. We never caused any game to be ruined or played badly on purpose to ruin someones else game. Not gonna talk about it since there's absolutely no connection."

First off, it is actually a bigger deal than you think, since its mainly those people who smurf weekly and flame alot. Dont act it "down" as if you're just having a little bit of "fun". You are offending other players and trash talk them, even tho they are not part of your discord group. Do you do it in public? No, you do it on discord. Does it make it any better? No, its still toxic as hell. Also obviously players of that group have INDEED ruined games, so please stop acting like these guys are innocent at all.

"You're not whiny? good joke mate, this is between you and yaniv , figure it out yourself. Plus I believe yaniv did that to all of us :P"

No, im not whiny in the sense of if there is anything I try to deal with it face to face, and not running into the forum trying to seek for attention. If you have issues you can contact Jodocus directly.

"How is smurfing ruining the games now? Yukon ranked system shows the points of each player no matter which accounts he uses as long it's the same CD-KEY , again it's only you who complains about it not realizing that name doesn't matter as long points are showing."

Now you're getting really silly again. Do I really have to explain what the downsides of smurfing are? Please..
Also players smurfing with the same CD-Key in the 300-400 point range is terrible, because you cant identify. Also they even lie about their identities.
You did that aswell, claiming you are Eminem under a smurf name. That is called ghosting and also mega toxic and bannable. Plus you try to confuse other players with that.

"Again How is having fun considered as toxic? have we offended yukon? guess not."

Indeed you did. You are a toxic group having fun at other peoples cost. Maybe you think its funny. Yukon became pretty angry and offended after a while and started to threaten bans or actually kicked people using his family names. It is also on stream, I dont know what youre trying to pretend to be here.

"All of this is being driven out of the subject.
you are trying to justify your actions with literally nonsense stuff loool :thumbsupr:"

I justify nothing. Actually I am the only one here telling honest that I did some toxic stuff and glitched. You on the other hand did alot toxic stuff with your group but pretend to be a "white knight" here in the forum, which is hard to buy tbh.
- øWñEÐ.

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Sh00T wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 3:51 pm
I only created this topic because it seems that no one will talk about it, there should be at least a report about it.

I think that you complaining about other players cheating is your only "valid" argument to support your act: "they cheat, i willl do too then" if you think a player is cheating, report it with proof then.

btw, he now whispers me saying that this was always a plan ( LOL ):

Mionelol whispers to you: i want some attention to this, so i need more forum posts and drama
Mionelol whispers to you: or nothing will happen again
You whisper to Mionelol: REPORT with proof then so retard
Mionelol whispers to you: no, im not making myself a fool like you are. ure wasting ur time on a saturday 9 am in the morning for literal NOTHING. no1 cares at all.
Mionelol whispers to you: i need people to make atleast 9-10 threads, or more players stepping in for jodocus to start fix it and taking actions, but ur small brain wont understand
Mionelol whispers to you: literally u were the only idiot who followed my plan to open a thread xD

he is trolling so should not complain about trolls if he likes to troll too so childish cannot belive

I told you to open new threads, and not post some random "copied" text. That is totally worthless.
- øWñEÐ.

Locodoco
Advanced Member

Post by Locodoco »

owned wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 4:37 pm
"I literally don't know how the discord group has anything to do with this, you said it your self it's a voice chat while we play, we make jokes, have fun and be toxic to each other. We never caused any game to be ruined or played badly on purpose to ruin someones else game. Not gonna talk about it since there's absolutely no connection."

First off, it is actually a bigger deal than you think, since its mainly those people who smurf weekly and flame alot. Dont act it "down" as if you're just having a little bit of "fun". You are offending other players and trash talk them, even tho they are not part of your discord group. Do you do it in public? No, you do it on discord. Does it make it any better? No, its still toxic as hell. Also obviously players of that group have INDEED ruined games, so please stop acting like these guys are innocent at all.

LOOOL This is so dumb , what happens in discord stays in discord why you're trying to make it like we've acted like you and conspired on other players? Again and again this has nothing to do as long no one was flamed in NeoEE it self.

"You're not whiny? good joke mate, this is between you and yaniv , figure it out yourself. Plus I believe yaniv did that to all of us :P"

No, im not whiny in the sense of if there is anything I try to deal with it face to face, and not running into the forum trying to seek for attention. If you have issues you can contact Jodocus directly.

nearly all players were reported through the website, why you're trying to make urself a special case

"How is smurfing ruining the games now? Yukon ranked system shows the points of each player no matter which accounts he uses as long it's the same CD-KEY , again it's only you who complains about it not realizing that name doesn't matter as long points are showing."

Now you're getting really silly again. Do I really have to explain what the downsides of smurfing are? Please..
Also players smurfing with the same CD-Key in the 300-400 point range is terrible, because you cant identify. Also they even lie about their identities.
You did that aswell, claiming you are Eminem under a smurf name. That is called ghosting and also mega toxic and bannable. Plus you try to confuse other players with that.

If smurfing was an issue , drexmod himself would've introduced anti-smurf. Points work the same in identifying players and the majority that have 400 have good player level, it doesn't cause fluctuation in terms for the gameplay, you're the only one whos whining about it.

and that's bullshit about me ghosting someone in ranked games, if I have ghosted someone I'm sure the points would've shown a lot, plus that guy can speak for himself if it has ever happened.

"Again How is having fun considered as toxic? have we offended yukon? guess not."

Indeed you did. You are a toxic group having fun at other peoples cost. Maybe you think its funny. Yukon became pretty angry and offended after a while and started to threaten bans or actually kicked people using his family names. It is also on stream, I dont know what youre trying to pretend to be here.

He kicked us but never he threatened to ban for a week , it was just room ban. You're trying to make everything look bad :lol:

"All of this is being driven out of the subject.
you are trying to justify your actions with literally nonsense stuff loool :thumbsupr:"

I justify nothing. Actually I am the only one here telling honest that I did some toxic stuff and glitched. You on the other hand did alot toxic stuff with your group but pretend to be a "white knight" here in the forum, which is hard to buy tbh.

I don't imagine you to deny the accusations you're getting since its all given with proof , you're left with nothing but to try and make everyone look as bad as you're.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”