Mionelol?

Think someone cheated? Post it here with save game file and printscreens.
balls
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: balls

Re: Mionelol?

Post by balls »

Seeing this only now. I have to say Mionelol is a total garbage of a human being, and must have a very sad life, his language that he uses in the chat is very rude, he was cursing the hell out of me, my mother and family , wishing death etc... so much hate comes from him over not performing well in a game. Since then I refuse to play in any game he plays and hope others will do as well.

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

balls wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:57 pm
Seeing this only now. I have to say Mionelol is a total garbage of a human being, and must have a very sad life, his language that he uses in the chat is very rude, he was cursing the hell out of me, my mother and family , wishing death etc... so much hate comes from him over not performing well in a game. Since then I refuse to play in any game he plays and hope others will do as well.
Proof of such accusations? Or just trying to bash because I called you a terrible player?
- øWñEÐ.

---Whoopi---

Post by ---Whoopi--- »

To my Opinion Mionelol is talking like a 12-year-old kid he is behaving very toxic, ruining Team-games and using always new CD-Keys. If someone shall get trash-talked from him in public chat DIRECTLY report him. If he is toxicly whispering things to you just put that guy on ignore (u can report him to since rules saying i respect my player u have the right to report him) remember that guy is just a toxic player. :D

------Whoopi-------

Post by ------Whoopi------- »

I wish you all a great Day :D

Save-EE Whoopi

Post by Save-EE Whoopi »

-----Whoopis----- Opinion
I comepletable agree to all of you We all know he is a Very toxic player we may programm something so if Administrator bans him and he comes with a new cd key and somone is sure that it is Mionelol NOW Report him it is time to set all of this here an end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

every toxic player shall get banned !

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:57 am.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”