Locodoco, false accusations of legally enforceable actions

Think someone cheated? Post it here with save game file and printscreens.
owned
Intermediate Member

Locodoco, false accusations of legally enforceable actions

Post by owned »

Since he has opened a thread about this and thinks it is justified I think I will do the same.

He is accusing me of sending out MULTIPLE death threats to random people which is a legally enforceable action. I demand that you deliver proof of that atleast before you throw such things arround. As we have clearly figured out before, in the case of ImHigh I haven't sent a death threat to him.

Please bring up the cases you are talking about and deliver proof.

Also please deliver proof of trying to grief reputation by stating I have been banned for multiple weeks before.

Why is it, that reputation griefing is allowed and tolerated?

His friend Yaniway (that he is covering) threatened to visit me in germany to murder me and my family. Should I take legal actions now or open another forum post about it? I would need help for the chatlogs from the admins by that. It happened a couple months ago.
- øWñEÐ.

Locodoco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Locodoco_

Re: Locodoco, false accusations of legally enforceable actions

Post by Locodoco »

owned wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:48 am
Since he has opened a thread about this and thinks it is justified I think I will do the same.

He is accusing me of sending out MULTIPLE death threats to random people which is a legally enforceable action. I demand that you deliver proof of that atleast before you throw such things arround. As we have clearly figured out before, in the case of ImHigh I haven't sent a death threat to him.

Also please deliver proof of trying to grief reputation by stating I have been banned for multiple weeks before.

His friend Yaniway (that he is covering) threatened to visit me in Germany to murder me and my family. Should I take legal actions now or open another forum post about it? I would need help for the chatlogs from the admins by that. It happened a couple of months ago.
Sadly i wasn't ever arsed to take screenshots of every time you acted childish or toxic, bet i'd have hundreds by now. Everyone is free to report what they see is wrong and that's what I'm doing right now. Evidence can be found through Yukon streams, one day i might be arsed to gather all of em.

See ya in ranked games ( if this ever happens again :))
pody: eC .. is etc for what ?
_[eC]_Arntzen_: european cunts
pody: ahh .. ok bro
_[eC]_Arntzen_: np
_[eC]_Arntzen_: :)

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

"Sadly i wasn't ever arsed to take screenshots of every time you acted childish or toxic, bet i'd have hundreds by now. Everyone is free to report what they see is wrong and that's what I'm doing right now. Evidence can be found through Yukon streams, one day i might be arsed to gather all of em.

See ya in ranked games ( if this ever happens again :))"

So you are admitting in that called cases you just try to grief reputation without any proof of it? From hearsay?

That is surely not legal, since deaththreats are no joke and also against ToS.
- øWñEÐ.

Locodoco
Advanced Member

Post by Locodoco »

:thumbsupl:

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Locodoco wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:21 am
:thumbsupl:

May I ask why do you get childish or try to not respond to anything that is related to you or people you like?

You are literally hanging out with Yanivway + Rear, 2 other people who throw death-threats and one of them using multiple CD-Keys.

But you are silent about it. Now you are bringing up things without proof again and again, to make people believe that those happened as you describe them. Are you sure it is me trying to brainwash people and being delusional?
- øWñEÐ.

Locodoco
Advanced Member

Post by Locodoco »

How about you make a thread about them? All my posts are aimed at you and have nothing to do with them. If you feel like they've offended you somehow make something about them rather than just spam about them in every single post i make

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Locodoco wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:27 am
How about you make a thread about them? All my posts are aimed at you and have nothing to do with them. If you feel like they've offended you somehow make something about them rather than just spam about them in every single post i make
Pretty simple: Because in a heavily toxic environment where no actions are being taken to prevent such a shit, I would feel silly to open threads like you do. Smurfing, threats and toxicity is the meta in yukons games. So it is a waste of time for me.

But IF you bring those points up, sure I will mention a 100% what you are not talking about, because you cannot simply bring up "one" cherry-pick case.

That makes me come to the conclusion that you're in some way emotionally attached to me. Which makes me feel pretty uncomfortable.
- øWñEÐ.

Aioros
Lurker
Lobby Username: Aioros

Post by Aioros »

Now with the accusation of mionelol there are many posts of the same, but something supremely important is being discussed that seems not to be much attention that is regarding insults within the game. These people make their presence toxic in each game in Every part where they are is very annoying, they go from referring to other players as noobs or useless, to throwing shit from really hurtful and very offensive comments to players who, although they are not experts, at least give their best, but they throw toxicity in its maximum levels. Well I say we have all been toxic in some way and at some point, I even include myself of course, but I try to apologize to the intern when the anger passes.

But the toxicity that rear, mionelol and others like 101st_Deadly, sende me food, _Gladiator_ with friends of blade and yanivway's eradicate is terrible so much so that they begin to infect the yukon himself and other players who enter their rooms when they are tremendously insulted ,

I clearly don't have all the niks and I don't even know if they are the same, besides that they change their nicks frequently, I know that I don't know many of them and mostly I only remember nicks when they insult other players frequently not only in the chat of the game and the lobby but in the yukon stream and they say out there that in the discor they constantly mock players. it is really sad to see how players are insulted in such iriente way when they give their best.Imagehttps://ibb.co/2ZsD3Vq

>Heros<=Eminem*
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Eminem*

Post by >Heros<=Eminem* »

owned wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:48 am

His friend Yaniway (that he is covering) threatened to visit me in germany to murder me and my family. Should I take legal actions now or open another forum post about it? I would need help for the chatlogs from the admins by that. It happened a couple months ago.
Come on Mione, we just spoke about accountability in previous forum. I have also seen these death threats and similar level flaming between you and various members. Loco isnt making this up. You know it is true, stop denying. Just accept that you did stuff that was wrong and try to not do it again and move on. This denial and shifting blame like I said before will just continue this situation forever. Also, you mentioned yaniv and rear also do it. Yes, they also wrong and also need to stop it. I have been working with rear to improve him behaviour a bit and he has. He isnt as bad as before but there is only so much I can do. It is upto him and yours is upto you.

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

„Come on Mione, we just spoke about accountability in previous forum. I have also seen these death threats and similar level flaming between you and various members. Loco isnt making this up. You know it is true, stop denying. Just accept that you did stuff that was wrong and try to not do it again and move on. This denial and shifting blame like I said before will just continue this situation forever. Also, you mentioned yaniv and rear also do it. Yes, they also wrong and also need to stop it. I have been working with rear to improve him behaviour a bit and he has. He isnt as bad as before but there is only so much I can do. It is upto him and yours is upto you.“

Well I made this post earlier before we talked but whatever. Anyways.

You are right that I did flame on a high level and crossed borders. I don‘t deny that. Also I told you in the other Thread that I have absolutely no problem working it out and apologize to someone who felt extremely offended personally.

In the case of ImHigh I apologized to him because in anger I told him literally like „omg after 20 years of playing you are still that bad, go shoot urself“. Which was for sure beyond a border, yes.

But I never told anyone like „I will kill you in real life“, that is just silly.

Im not sure if I ever threw a line like „go get a cancer“, I wouldn’t deny or confirm it, but yes, I thought about my actions and I will try to be more polite, since it wasn’t cool at all.

But I’m still in the strong opinion that there needs to be long term solutions, and Yukon did a right step with the no tribute and promising a „anti smurf“ System.
- øWñEÐ.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”