mdb_dany uses HEXCIV cheat

Think someone cheated? Post it here with save game file and printscreens.
Reporter
Forum Noob

mdb_dany uses HEXCIV cheat

Post by Reporter »

This guy was caught using HEXCIV cheat in yukon' stream and he also use it in Game Ranger multiple times so i invite Yukon to post the saved game please
stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dt1Q6mn3iY&t=1m25s

drex888
Lobby Username: Drex888

Re: mdb_dany uses HEXCIV cheat

Post by drex888 »

I was not the host. When I saved the game, it was already over, so there is no way to check it with the / re command :(
I dont have a tool to check hexciv from a saved game file. This would be a useful tool to do it in a future version :D

drex
Attachments
QuickSave 2019.05.29 - 21h.08m.00s.ees
(231.15 KiB) Downloaded 688 times

soerface
Forum Noob

Post by soerface »

@drex888 since you already have a lot of modding experience - did you already take a look at how the savegame file format works? Checking if a power is there more than once is trivial (I've already created a civ editor), but I have no idea where to start with a savegame. Only some of the header is plaintext, containing the players names, the name of the civs can not easily be found. Probably compressed (with zlib?) somewhere, but I don't have much reverse engineering experience…

By the way, is the source of NeoEE / drexmod somewhere available? I couldn't find it on your github or the save-ee organization, would you mind sharing code and your knowledge?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

can't you join the savegame as his name and load it in.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”