noobs need training

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
thearseofwar
Basic Member

Re: noobs need training

Post by thearseofwar »

Wow...it's like you are not even reading the same thread.

What part of spending about half the game deliberately running around our bases attacking our eco with groups of cloaked cits was unintentional?

Quicksave took control of your mouse and directed the cits all by itself for hours did it?

Best to re-read the thread so that if you continue to try and defend yourself you at least are arguing against what the ban is for. lol.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

I did not intentionally run through your base I had an army by you and never dies base it was being chased by someone so I shift clicked around the top of the map so they wouldn't stop and die, while I looked down to move my citizens from an enemy base raping me. Did they run through your animals yes did I know they where plagued no. To prevent this from happening don't plague on your side of the map.

On the second time you did not plague me far away from Never Die's base. I did not see one rat at the bottom of my army until I was past his mines going to kill his citizens eating goats about 7-15(cits). I am not going to shift-delete an army of 20 clubman because you plagued me about an 8second f11 walk away from a good chunk of cits. If 8 seconds f11 is far away to you then you are dumb not just because you plagued by your allies base, but because you think that is far away.

Dirty/Poor/Pathetic Play are you serious. I have never had anyone complain about me to my play style over my years of playing this game, and I play mod tl where there is plenty of gay strats, and I don't do any or support the doing of any ask Joey/Nexus I am very strongly against gay play which they call innovative, but to me is abuse of game mechanics(same concept to AK), the first incident I had no idea my army was plagued until they where on your horses(and I apologized for it). The second time was a dumb choice on your part you can tell yourself otherwise I don't care, but don't say to me or other players I play dirty, poor or pathetic because of your intelligence.

EDIT: For the record as long as I was in the game 1hr 15f11 ish Joey didn't have a cloaked unit, and on ventrilo I had just got back from talking to my company(why I dropped from the game), and he asked me to come to see if I could play the load he then said "nevermind you are obs", so I played eec with faith. Then about 5 minutes later on vent he said "dude my whole base is invisible from the quicksave" Now asking someone to delete there whole base to play a reload is a bit much. I could understand if he had 5 cits or so invisible, but a whole base that is a bit extreme, and if you guys chose to play on knowing his whole base was like that then you guys are at as much fault as he is. If he did not make you aware or say "hey guys all my stuff is invisible" Then I understand your argument
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

when i loaded into game he had cits at posting points, which is what i screen shot, at other players bases and in the middle of the map, USING his "accidently" cloaked units to HIS teams advantage to get a clear look at people bases allowing everyone to know where army was, where weak defences are, giving a huge advantage in attacking which eventually led to players dropping from the game because they were tired of getting attacked by things they couldnt kill

noobsneedtraining
Novice Member
Lobby Username: noobsneedtraining

Post by noobsneedtraining »

Incorrect. lmao. Good try though. Although I have no proof those cits were moved there. I moved them right before I went afk and thats when everyone alt f4'd as arse lagged out. just to see how thirsty ND was to kill me. and he was very.. very.. thirsty(lol!)

After all those times i've killed him with towers he finally got revenge as I was afk. Good job.

And yes zeke, I informed everyone that my base was invisible and ND had a WELL-TIMEd QUICksave. They decided to play on and wasn't interested in deleting my whole base for the hosts fault.
fly dance: you die ok i die no ok

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

what a cheater. ha

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

firstly.. i don't get pre2.. i played some co guy =who had a tower near his hunt. and his tower killed hes horses because my clubs went to eco his cits who where hunting them. i got the whole "ak noob etc etc alt f4 cheater" jazz.

at the begining it would seem that arse is more concerned with the "trash talking" then the actual cloaking glitch might b worth noting when trying to figure out who's story fits the game.

more ontopic however it would seem to me that if they desided to play on knowing to well his base is perm cloaked in that game(beocuse of there save) its just not clear enough cut to call for a ban imo as it gives reasonable doubt that it wasn't intentional, hes cits from ur ss
dont look as if there in key spots.. other then the 1 in reds base.. i hardly call wall hugging a key advantageous position, but frankly who cares according to omegas analogy of hindrance and what not, i don't find a few cloaked cits scattered to b a crime, definitely not worth a long ban imo, if he does get it.. however i would find it quite ironic if joey shares the comp with hes brother, as my brother got it for a hexed civ (3 months) cause of his retarded unable-to-take a joke actions.

Wardog

Post by Wardog »

The cloaking glitch was unintentional, but he still used the cits to his advantage. This results in a ban. BUT i have never heard of whole bases being perma cloaked after saves and would like to know if this is really possible.
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

This thread seems to not want to stay on topic. And since everyone has had their say I'm locking this. The staff will look into the evidence, testimonies and saved game and make a determination.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”