pri_REIS cheating

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
keyzersoze
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: keyzersoze

pri_REIS cheating

Post by keyzersoze »

I have caught pri_REIS cheating.

[-Ts-] Pelie whispers to you: pri_REIS was last seen joining keyzersoze's game (85.225.7.222) @ 10/19/2009 5:53:59 PM UTC using the name pri_REIS
Attachments
cheaters091019.ees
Saved game proving it
(137.02 KiB) Downloaded 334 times

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: pri_REIS cheating

Post by Omega »

Can you tell us exactly how he was cheating and/or give us some calculations to make checking this easier? Thanks.

keyzersoze
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: keyzersoze

Post by keyzersoze »

Easy. He has gathered 800 food. You start with 800. He has a total of 1600 food. To advance to stone age you need 1122 food and to advance to copper age you need 1584 food. He was in copper... But he also had mass army. He did not get any tributes.

X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Post by X warrior411 »

keyzersoze wrote:Easy. He has gathered 800 food. You start with 800. He has a total of 1600 food. To advance to stone age you need 1122 food and to advance to copper age you need 1584 food. He was in copper... But he also had mass army. He did not get any tributes.
Hmm, sounds like it, I believe it was tribute glitch (which is fixed by patch now :D ).

Maybe someday, Save-ee staff will fix most forms of cheating via patches or w/e.

USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Post by USOLA »

X warrior411 wrote:
keyzersoze wrote:Easy. He has gathered 800 food. You start with 800. He has a total of 1600 food. To advance to stone age you need 1122 food and to advance to copper age you need 1584 food. He was in copper... But he also had mass army. He did not get any tributes.
Hmm, sounds like it, I believe it was tribute glitch (which is fixed by patch now :D ).

Maybe someday, Save-ee staff will fix most forms of cheating via patches or w/e.
lets hope so :D

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Ok, this is wildly obvious. It looks like he used a trainer and used the epoch cheat to age up.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1343
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

ben55

Post by ben55 »

X warrior411 wrote:

You can glitch on 1.1c(which I assume you mean since nobody uses the Chinese one)
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Post by X warrior411 »

ben55 wrote:
X warrior411 wrote:

You can glitch on 1.1c(which I assume you mean since nobody uses the Chinese one)
You can't trib glitch on Omega's patch.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

You can still crash and glitch on 1.1c. Crashing is actually easier now LOL
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

ben55 wrote:You can still crash and glitch on 1.1c. Crashing is actually easier now LOL

yeah i noticed games tend to crash a lot when your in them :P

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”