old case about warping-VicThor - OzZ

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
VEGETA59
Basic Member
Lobby Username: vegeta

old case about warping-VicThor - OzZ

Post by VEGETA59 »

omg was hard last nigth
:evil: :evil:

ok its hard for explain but it is the reason why I am here ..

Yesterday night i get these players was insulting to Latinos I took some pictures for you to support my version was happened yesterday ....
i give some WARNING many times and i told them stop offend to all rest and they start to offending me alot.
its not in my hands the power to remove them permanently from the lobby: but I can explain why them have to be out..
becouse its not the first time they do some like that and i'm very tired for this attitude.
i never posted before becouse i think they will change but i I saw that nothing happens

I been appreciated u attencion in this
if u need more i have all conversation ...let me know if u need it just its spanish

http://www.subirimagenes.com/otros-son3-5327828.html

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Re: old case about warping-VicThor - OzZ

Post by Trichome Indica »

Unfortunately I can't read Spanish but i did see some spamming there by one of them. If any of what they said falls into the "racism" category that also too is mute/bannable. Flaming a Mod is also grounds for Mute. Again I can't understand the lobby shot conversations however it does seem to be flaming of a Mod and for that , these lobby users should be muted,
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

To be honest, if this was more a personal insult than an insult of latinos, you should just stand over it ;) I actually know I had a lot of arguing with Slipknot some month ago and he stood over it as well. :P
I mean its your decision what you are going to do about it first of all... I cant really understand a lot of spanish so it would be wrong to say that they didnt insult lations and just you.

But, if someone flaming me, I dont have the option to punish them, only the option of ignor and actually I am too interessted to what they say, to just ignor them :P. Just stand over it, these people are low and we all know...
Sometimes even I had some massiv flamings over weeks from singel persons like Cobra, I have to say I actually posted it. Because it was a never ending story. You have to decide if its worth muting them or just think, ah well these people got a low level

VEGETA59
Basic Member

Post by VEGETA59 »

VoE_CusTomm^ wrote:To be honest, if this was more a personal insult than an insult of latinos, you should just stand over it ;) I actually know I had a lot of arguing with Slipknot some month ago and he stood over it as well. :P
I mean its your decision what you are going to do about it first of all... I cant really understand a lot of spanish so it would be wrong to say that they didnt insult lations and just you.

But, if someone flaming me, I dont have the option to punish them, only the option of ignor and actually I am too interessted to what they say, to just ignor them :P. Just stand over it, these people are low and we all know...
Sometimes even I had some massiv flamings over weeks from singel persons like Cobra, I have to say I actually posted it. Because it was a never ending story. You have to decide if its worth muting them or just think, ah well these people got a low level

Mmm i told in first Time they start to offending all over the place """ including themselves """
ok now ... :evil:
i give warnings for stoped them BUT they start to effend my so ... :shock:
also i told its not the first time them do it...
i know this guys for pass time they has others names but I thought the all change but this never happend
take at look this picture now here i warn to all offend in the lobby in the same time when all happend and some ones said sorry for my actitud ... but WARPING in particular said sorry but him never stop..
so !!!! whit this i prove it its not only my self its for ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!! i know what i have to do when its personal and in any case the rules are clear about the lobby 1.-Racism by Offense-2--Disrespecting or taunting administrators or moderators--3-Spamming-By Spam Offense
http://www.subirimagenes.com/otros-victor-5328665.html

VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

I never said you shouldnt mute them for racism. But when you as moderator mute someone for insulting yourself thats just weak. You should stand over it. We as Players dont have the option to let someone mute. We can ignore... which wont stop these people insulting us in the lobby, so its worth nothing.

I think you arent as angry about them bitching about latinos, I think you just get personal. As Moderator its your good right to mute someone because they insult you... thats how the rules say it. But you wont earn respect on this way.

VEGETA59
Basic Member

Post by VEGETA59 »

VoE_CusTomm^ wrote:I never said you shouldnt mute them for racism. But when you as moderator mute someone for insulting yourself thats just weak. You should stand over it. We as Players dont have the option to let someone mute. We can ignore... which wont stop these people insulting us in the lobby, so its worth nothing.

I think you arent as angry about them bitching about latinos, I think you just get personal. As Moderator its your good right to mute someone because they insult you... thats how the rules say it. But you wont earn respect on this way.
respect is not what I need and that is not in discussion.

but thanks for your opinion :thumbsupr:

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

This fucking JIT cant even Spell worth shit

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”