Hex civ user

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Sebi
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: ]ReGis-ImPeRiU[>defendor-fanivitris<

Re: Hex civ user

Post by Sebi »

Hi,
I played the game against _defendoris-fanivitris_dark-side. It was a test if he can beat me with a hex civ. I knew about he will use it and I was fine with it. We called the obs to obs because we would try something. So it isn't justified to ban him. It would be fair to unban him. There was no mistake by him. It's not the problem of an obs to ban someone if he isnt involved in the rules of this game. The obs should ask the enemy of the hex-civ-user if there was an unfair playing and shouldn't simply ban :x

_defendoris-fanivitris_Dschingis Khan

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

i think a ban isnt needed here!
he just played with his frind for fun and if u read the chat text from the screens (german)
u see the other player accept the hex civ.
i know this guy he never used any cheator glich for years he always was nice!
peace
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Sebi
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: ]ReGis-ImPeRiU[>defendor-fanivitris<

Post by Sebi »

btw Ghost should really first read the dialog in the pictures before he ban somebody. It's to see that _defendoris-fanivitris_dark-side and I talked about the hex civ and talked with the obs about it. So there was never a reason for ban. Ilena gave the reason why not to ban him while he asks for a ban. That's stupid and it shows that Ghost just did what Ilena told him :( ....

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I'm obligated to hand out a ban until other parties state their case. In this case, your response was the one I was waiting for, since, who is to believe the story of the person who actually cheated? Yeah, I know this was a stupid report, an honestly I could care less, but had I not handed out a ban there would be inconsistency.

Unbanned, don't get caught doing it again.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”