[ROK] JOEY

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Elmer Fud
Novice Member
Lobby Username: «{Co}» Elmer Fud

[ROK] JOEY

Post by Elmer Fud »

[ROK] JOEY paused game & loaded cheat, Don't know what kind of cheat but in this game Emperor was observing, he can attest to the facts. Phoenix, -Alpha Wolf-, and myself vs the [ROK] JOEY , David Hasselhoff, and Perranegro. I quaked his (Joey's) town, then we trippled him killing some cits. Soon after Joey pauses game, when he unpauses game, Emperor said he dropped 10 Town centers and several barracks. Then he goes copper and immediately drops a Zues Wonder. Impossible to do unless he hacks wood and other resources. After some discussion Phoenix and I thought we could still take him, so we let the game continue as thier pocket was dead. The save I have is before he paused game, and before he dropped the town centers and pumped out the mass cits. Phoenix and Co Emperor can attest to the hack!

In other games where game rules are posted NO AK (Animal Kill) NO PT (Priest Tower) and NO Mine Walling, he has killed hunt and after killing hunt, and still loosing, he crashed the game!

[ROK] JOEY is one who disrespects the community we have here by fowling up games that we sometimes wait 30+ minutes or more, to get going, using cheats to try to win, and crashing games. He needs a good hard ban.
Attachments
QuickSave 2011.10.05 - 21h.59m.36s.ees
(162.07 KiB) Downloaded 322 times

Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

Post by Manni »

-
Last edited by Manni on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: [ROK] JOEY

Post by Ghost »

That save game doesn't prove anything. For one, you should have posted a save game from AFTER it happened, not before. Second, what you speak of is characteristic of a trainer. If someone uses a trainer, it says they spent 0 resources in the stats. The stats look normal. If you have another save I'll take a look at it but as of now there's no reason for me to ban him.

Also, we don't ban for rule breaking.

Also, unfortunately, there's no way to tell who crashes a game so you need a screenshot of some poor dumbass admitting to it for them to get banned for it.

Besides, let's assume Joey did do all the bogus stuff you say he did. That's usually the risk you take by letting him in your game. Can't really remember a time when it was any different.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

noobsneedtraining
Novice Member
Lobby Username: noobsneedtraining

Post by noobsneedtraining »

lol elmer your a moron. don't you understand? i'm too good chief. try again some other time! I don't cheat lol. Don't say i go around killing animals aimlessly. if it werent for you pricks running your armies that i plagued through my hunt, i wouldnt kill yours. lol. dumbass

CHI TOWN DEUCES

KNEEGROWWWS

p.s. lol
fly dance: you die ok i die no ok

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Post by Oldspice »

Id say ban elmer for his lag

ben55

Post by ben55 »

Oldspice wrote:Id say ban elmer for his lag
Or his awful jokes.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Fraktardo
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: King Noobachadnezzar

Post by Fraktardo »

I say we don't let all this legal bullshit allow the creep to go free. This slimebag is trash, and we need to take him off the streets:

permenantly...
"fortune favors the butt pickers"

noobsneedtraining
Novice Member
Lobby Username: noobsneedtraining

Post by noobsneedtraining »

lol ^^ moron
fly dance: you die ok i die no ok

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy