Homepage

Discuss anything here related to the large world of computers and electronics, whether you're asking for help, wanting to learn more, or just want to share some intellect with your fellow forumers.
VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Homepage

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

Yo guys, just quickly a question.
I need to make a homepage for some formal stuff.

The hompage might not be free, prize doesnt matter tho. I simply want a homepage that fulfills following criteria: Most important: Easy to make, the design should be factual, but allow some cool features because it shouldnt look boring and Modern not retro :) . I dont want any advertisement on my page. And it must show everything in German, not for me to make but for the visitors on the page.

I hope you have some ideas which one I can use ;)

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Homepage

Post by lightnessking. »

I think if you make a website at www.jimdo.com and pay for it, it's ad free and your own domain. It has a editor in it, for more info ask indica. (We use it for www.trichome-clan.com
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

The question is, does this host allow me to make a bit more formal webside ?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

That's up to you, depends on your creative skills. You make it yourself.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

jujubee
Forum Noob

Post by jujubee »

If you're looking for a DIY website, just create a website using a website builder such as hPage [https://www.hpage.com] There's a free website and there's the paid package too which is very cheap. You can have your website setup within minutes and there are already website templates as well which saves you a web designer. hPage was originally a German website builder so they have the platform settings in Deutsch too.

Return to “Technical Discussion”