Downloading Movies

Discuss anything here related to the large world of computers and electronics, whether you're asking for help, wanting to learn more, or just want to share some intellect with your fellow forumers.
inola
Nemesis

Downloading Movies

Post by inola »

So I got an email from a guy on keyhunt forums selling Graboid accounts. I didn't know what Graboid was so I did a google and came up with this http://www.graboid.com/
So I went ahead downloaded it and made a free account which allows 4500 mb of downloads.

It’s not too bad so I bought the four accounts from the keyhunt guy at $5 each original price per account was $15 each. Each account allows 50,000 mb of downloads.
Only thing I dont like about it is it only allows one download at a time but that one download gets 1-2 megabits per second guaranteed.
I think maybe the guy works for Graboid. He said the accounts aren't activated till the first login then they expire 30 days later.

Don't get me wrong bittorrent would probably in some cases be better but I’ve been caught uploading so much shit that my isp has already given me two warnings on it.( dam kid movies)
I use mirc and irc leecher which Nuckin Futs made irc leecher.

Really I don't know how Graboid is doing this legally I mean they have Full Hd rips and cams pretty much everything.
Attachments
wddwd.JPG

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: Downloading Movies

Post by Ghost »

It won't catch on because you have to pay to remove limitations. Simple as that. There are better paid alternatives when it comes to building a home entertainment library. With some, all data is stored on a central database that can stream the content to any PC or TV in the house, and all music and movies can be downloaded on-demand for a flat monthly fee. Direct download is what will replace DVD and Blu-ray -- it started with the Xbox 360 Video Marketplace and just like anything else it will take time to become mainstream.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

this program is good too bad they dont gots game downloads >.>

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

All computers including the pc on the side of my Tv has access to every mp3,movie and program I download in one click.
Show me the better paid alternative that is going to let me have 200 Gigabytes of everything from dvd screeners to movies that are still in movie theaters and every blue ray and HD dvd that is released with no DRM for $20
or $30 unlimited a month.
Nothing like getting a movie a few months before it hits the movie theater.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Yes, but what you speak of doing has "questionable" legality and is not for a consumer market. If you know enough about the A/V world and downloading entertainment, then what I speak of is already at your disposal. The average joe can't exactly do it.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

simple_faith
Nemesis

Post by simple_faith »

Getting movies b4 they hit the theatre :<. that is only for some movie not all :p... HMM I take it back this pr0gram is awesome because some movies almost all movies you can just stream than just download :<

ibbz
Forum Noob
Xfire: specialvlad

Post by ibbz »

i have afriend who owns a movie shop he gets screeners and movies 3 weeks before they hit theaters like he had dark knight 2 weeks before anyone saw it in a movie theater

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

I had Taken in November it didnt hit the movie theaters till January.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0936501/

simple_faith
Nemesis

Post by simple_faith »

ya some movies do come out with screeners b4 they hit theatre like Gran Torino taken etc etc. I watched gran torino ^_^

Return to “Technical Discussion”