Redirect

Discuss anything here related to the large world of computers and electronics, whether you're asking for help, wanting to learn more, or just want to share some intellect with your fellow forumers.
USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Redirect

Post by USOLA »

i use google chrome as my main browser and i've been playing a gamefor a year and an half..for the past 3 days when i log on to the game i get redirect to google main page..this also happens when i visit few other sites but when i visit those sites i get redirect other sections of the site..the only thing i tried to fix this was uninstall and reinstall google chrome but still get same problem. does anyone have a situation?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Redirect

Post by lightnessking. »

yes, uninstall chrome, install firefox :P
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Redirects are controlled server-side by whatever website you're visiting. They may have taken the page down and started redirecting traffic to a different page. For example, I could change the save-ee.com configuration to redirect all pages to google.com if I really wanted to.

Not sure why they would redirect to Google though... make sure you're entering the URL correctly. Chrome might be picking it up as a search instead
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Post by USOLA »

Ghost wrote: make sure you're entering the URL correctly. Chrome might be picking it up as a search instead
i am entering the URL correctly
lightnessking. wrote:yes, uninstall chrome, install firefox :P
i already have firefox install and still have the same problem i do on google chrome on firefox

Return to “Technical Discussion”