Gaming Mistakes

Talk about other games -- past, present, and future -- in this forum.
Moo
Spam4food

Gaming Mistakes

Post by Moo »

Post some of the biggest mistakes you have made in your gaming life, this may include anything since you were a kid to the present.
As for me i think my biigest mistake was when i was little and i had the great idea that pouring a glass of water down my NES would "Clean" it :P

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Re: Gaming Mistakes

Post by SlipKnoT »

smashed my controller of the playstation after losing nonstop in my final game on hard mode tekken 4

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Tripped over a controller cord and it pulled my N64 off the top of a chest of drawers, which landed on the top where the game sticks out and broke the chip on my GoldenEye 007 cartridge.. I loved that game :cry:

Also there was one time I threw one of the old big Xbox controllers into my closet after being pissed over something I can't recall. Put a hole in the drywall along back of the closet, controller was still ok lol
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

ben55

Post by ben55 »

my younger sister was playing me at mario kart for the 64.. i was dominating her was talking trash etc. she then threw her can of sprite at me hit me in the eye and gave me a black eye. then my parents sided with her since she is the youngest and said i shouldn't of provoked her, so she gets to play mario kart while i go chop wood with dad was pretty gay.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

bought an xbox 360.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

ben55 wrote:my younger sister was playing me at mario kart for the 64.. i was dominating her was talking trash etc. she then threw her can of sprite at me hit me in the eye and gave me a black eye. then my parents sided with her since she is the youngest and said i shouldn't of provoked her, so she gets to play mario kart while i go chop wood with dad was pretty gay.
LOL!!!!

umm acidently spilt orange juice on my keyboard in a 1v1.. the keyboard was virtually unusable for weeks.

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

I Also Sold My EarthBound SNES for 5$ and it had its box and everything, I looked on Ebay recently and People pay around 200 for it :( And Taco wow LOL Orange juice is the stickest drink after it dries

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

Buying games before downloading and trying the pirated copy first. One good thing I do like about consoles is the demos, pc don't get near as many demo games.

Easy
Basic Member

Post by Easy »

ben55 wrote:my younger sister was playing me at mario kart for the 64.. i was dominating her was talking trash etc. she then threw her can of sprite at me hit me in the eye and gave me a black eye. then my parents sided with her since she is the youngest and said i shouldn't of provoked her, so she gets to play mario kart while i go chop wood with dad was pretty gay.

real men chop wood in the forest with there dad

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Easy wrote:

real men chop wood in the forest with there dad
He was a boy at that age what arounf 7? Working is good and all but you still gotta have fun sometime
Also I Spent 400 Hours a Pokemon game I felt accomplished, But i soon lost the game :(

Onigen104
Basic Member
Lobby Username: 1HFAM

Post by Onigen104 »

I tried to softmod my original xbox. I accidentily deleted the dashboard without backing it up. Then i left it off long enough for the internal clock to turn itself off, rendering the xbox completely unusable. And this was the xbox that me and my brother shared too >.<

I got some scars because of my bro's fury... lol

Moral of the Story: NEVER TRY TO MOD YOUR XBOX UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Lol..
A good way to get free XBL on the old xbox was to set the date for your xbox to after you got your xbl subs, but before it ends.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Post by USOLA »

in th mid 1990s my bro was overseas while in the marines...while he was overseas ive sent him my gameboy..well some of his stuff got lost on his way back home and among the stuff that was lost was my gameboy...my gaming mistake was senting him my gameboy....

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

USOLA wrote:in th mid 1990s my bro was overseas while in the marines...while he was overseas ive sent him my gameboy..well some of his stuff got lost on his way back home and among the stuff that was lost was my gameboy...my gaming mistake was senting him my gameboy....
Dont you have any other funnier or worse mistakes? My PSP got stolen but i dont really consider that a mistake

thearseofwar
Basic Member

Post by thearseofwar »

Buying eec/aoc in the first place (at the recommendation of some noob friend who stopped playing years ago).

This was my biggest gaming mistake. I've lost years of my life.

FFS. lol.

Return to “Gaming”