Question about attactments...

No lobby feature requests. What do you think of the website? Have ideas for community events or a new service we can provide? Let us know here. Constructive criticism only please.
X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Question about attactments...

Post by X warrior411 »

Are there any special rules (e.g. a limit or something) about uploading, I know there are obvious rules but any special ones such as if you upload a lot of stuff you might get it taken away or something...
Just wondering because I might be using a lot of space on the site...which could be costing it money? :cry:

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Re: Question about attactments...

Post by PeLlE »

What for do you want to use "alot of space"? oO
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Simple guideline: Don't do anything that's ridiculous, retarded, or clearly inappropriate.

Since you asked, and did not give specifics, my first guess is that you intend to do something that breaks that simple guideline, but if you actually provided specifics maybe we could actually answer your question.

X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Post by X warrior411 »

Omega wrote:Simple guideline: Don't do anything that's ridiculous, retarded, or clearly inappropriate.

Since you asked, and did not give specifics, my first guess is that you intend to do something that breaks that simple guideline, but if you actually provided specifics maybe we could actually answer your question.
I don't intend to do anything like that, just wondered because I uploaded a lot of stuff in the past and wanted to know if I should delete them if it's taking up space.

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

X warrior411 wrote: I don't intend to do anything like that, just wondered because I uploaded a lot of stuff in the past and wanted to know if I should delete them if it's taking up space.
We have plenty of space even with my 1100 albums on the same server. :)

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”