Thank you

No lobby feature requests. What do you think of the website? Have ideas for community events or a new service we can provide? Let us know here. Constructive criticism only please.
vRae
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: vRae

Thank you

Post by vRae »

Hey I'm new here and i just wanted to say

Thank you.

You created an amazing website and keep this game alive. Really, i think this great game would have been forgotten.

With you, I of course include the community :) I'll try to be active and since im programmer i found some interesting things to add i will maybe upload (like better ingame HUD).

Haha I hope you dont missunderstand this post, I'm really just happy someone does this here :D

vRae

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Re: Thank you

Post by SlipKnoT »

thank you for your interest

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

Positive Karma on the post :mrgreen:

Hope to see you on the battlefields :thumbsupl:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

eVo.tion
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: -

Post by eVo.tion »

vRae wrote:Hey I'm new here and i just wanted to say

Thank you.

You created an amazing website and keep this game alive. Really, i think this great game would have been forgotten.

With you, I of course include the community :) I'll try to be active and since im programmer i found some interesting things to add i will maybe upload (like better ingame HUD).

Haha I hope you dont missunderstand this post, I'm really just happy someone does this here :D

vRae
I totally agree to this . Nice work - Thank you! :D

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

How long would it take to reprogram the entire game (EEC & AOC)? Probaly taking years if you do it in your own. If not, maybe it's a nice project ^.^ .
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”