Trainer rank

No lobby feature requests. What do you think of the website? Have ideas for community events or a new service we can provide? Let us know here. Constructive criticism only please.
VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Trainer rank

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

I have an idea to improve our training section. I actually think that our training section is dispensible, because there is about 2 people asking for help in a month and most time there isnt really any help via real training , instead noobs are directed to videos.

I dont think that the following idea would cost lots of time for Save-ee to install, neither any Save-ee staff member must participate after.

So NOW following : To creat a 'Trainer' squad , similar to the donator squad in the lobby. But the trainers dont need any extra rights or special things. The point is that noobs and newcomers can acutally see the Trainers in the lobby or better said, the volunteers who are willing and have the time. And could just quickly ask for free time to train.

The organisation wouldnt cost a lot of work I think. The only thing we have to make sure is that only good people come in this Trainer squad, I mean you dont have to be an all-set player, but should be a really decent or even top player in one set, that you want to train. Another thing is that we need 1 guy ( could be save-ee staff member, or just a normal member ) who is authorised to decide who is allowed to be a trainer. Means checking the skills and the image or w/e. Otherwise noobs will try to train noobs.
I dont see any bad site. Like I said it wouldnt even be much work I think ( If I am wrong correct me) Save-ee would set it up and than the job is done. ( apart from moving usernames from normal user squad to Trainer squad, by request by the authorised guy )

I am not trying to make it a fulltime job , and I am not trying to take 100% noobs out there from on beginning. The Idea for now is to just show them a way, and maybe show them someway to ask and maybe get just a bit of train quickly, or even have regular meetings with the trainer. So we could organise everything with Timezones and stuff, but that would be to much for the beginning I think. Just 1-2 Trainers for 1 set.

VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Re: Trainer rank

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

Can anyone pls give a comment >.<

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: Trainer rank

Post by Ghost »

Maybe just an icon at most... it would just be another way to separate players, like to show you're better than others or whatnot. There's a lot of people that are qualified to train players, I don't think noobs need designated trainers. They'll ask for training from someone they feel comfortable with.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”