About the Moderators.

No lobby feature requests. What do you think of the website? Have ideas for community events or a new service we can provide? Let us know here. Constructive criticism only please.
DrHouseMd
Banned
Lobby Username: DrHouseMd

Re: About the Moderators.

Post by DrHouseMd »

Ghost, you do know that your services were never fucking needed right? Game RAnger and Hamachie have always been alterantives. And incase you didnt know, Game ranger has more activitiy that the fucking lobby.

Clearly with one completely full game on the lobby, you have done a fucking good job.

Now we look at game ranger, no one is there, damn ghost we really needed you there bro.

Now kind sir, you can go fuck off because the lobby was never needed. You wasted your time.

Ras, skulls, tricky, kazter, light and several more all play on GR. And most of them dont even play on lobby at all ( ras, skulls tricky and myself). Clearly no one needs you, so go go back to your thousand year stock pile of uranium bro. kxthbye.
Attachments
fuck you ghost.jpg
eat my ass ghost.jpg

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

yea.. tho most of the gameranger games pisses me off because of random people who ALWAYS alt f4, and most of the hosted rooms ( approx. 75-95% ) are irellevant because its not going to be a good game and the hosts will pick LAME settings.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

DrHouseMd
Banned

Post by DrHouseMd »

Some EE is better than no EE. GR gives me some EE while lobby gives me zero EE.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

and question off topic; what is/was MPA forum ?

AEnima
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: AEnema

Post by AEnima »

FUCK GR

DrHouseMd
Banned

Post by DrHouseMd »

It was like save-ee, but for AoC players. Constant trolling and goofing around, almost nothing was serious. You know, kinda how a video game forum should be? Its gone now. Fun times though.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

DrHouseMd wrote:Ghost, you do know that your services were never fucking needed right? Game RAnger and Hamachie have always been alterantives. And incase you didnt know, Game ranger has more activitiy that the fucking lobby.
Hamachi is not a viable alternative and GameRanger has not always supported EE. If the purpose of the lobby was to serve enough time until a better alternative arrived, then so be it.
DrHouseMd wrote:Clearly with one completely full game on the lobby, you have done a fucking good job.

Now we look at game ranger, no one is there, damn ghost we really needed you there bro.
I don't maintain the lobby full time like Scott Kevill does for GameRanger. While he was doing that for a living, I was getting a degree. I'm not surprised.
DrHouseMd wrote:Clearly no one needs you, so go go back to your thousand year stock pile of uranium bro. kxthbye.
Your source for how much uranium there is wasn't any better than mine. I didn't pull the number out of my ass. You're too retarded to know when you get trolled. When you aren't getting trolled, you're too retarded to have an intellectual discussion or debate.
DrHouseMd wrote:Now kind sir, you can go fuck off because the lobby was never needed. You wasted your time.
I think I'll be getting the last word here, so you can go fuck off permanently. Once a douche, always a douche.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Save-EE is the tr00 EE lobby for the tr00 and 1337 EE players.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

Dont know how you can say gr is better than lobby house gr lags,cheaters and alt f4ers and i play both but would rather perfer lobby any day. And dont add me into the arguements thx hf gl :thumbsupl: :thumbsupr:
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

gameranger is just shit, u guys shuld just play on lobby again.
i never will switch to gameranger if this lobby close i stop playing ee.
peace
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

most of the arguements towards the lobby go in the sense of how the people differ, not the lobby/gr itself other than a little lag. There are noobs on GR, thats a healthy sign that there are new players (noobs cheat, lag, alt f4 etc). The lobby players already learned all the ways to behave and they don't really lag, hardly any lag if u play with just known lobby players on GR either. No noobs on the lobby is a very unhealthy sign that there are no new players and no future. So what do u prefer?

Other than this lobby seemingly losing the competition with GR Im deeply grateful for this lobby as it did have good activity after the server breakdown and I didn't hear about GR untill a couple of years after the servers went down. Lobby is good, but GR just has the activity...
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

hopefully when ghost gets ladder up it will bring a competition back to lobby and bring some players back active and bring people on :/
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

AEnima
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: AEnema

Post by AEnima »

Captain Nemo wrote:most of the arguements towards the lobby go in the sense of how the people differ, not the lobby/gr itself other than a little lag. There are noobs on GR, thats a healthy sign that there are new players (noobs cheat, lag, alt f4 etc). The lobby players already learned all the ways to behave and they don't really lag, hardly any lag if u play with just known lobby players on GR either. No noobs on the lobby is a very unhealthy sign that there are no new players and no future. So what do u prefer?

Other than this lobby seemingly losing the competition with GR Im deeply grateful for this lobby as it did have good activity after the server breakdown and I didn't hear about GR untill a couple of years after the servers went down. Lobby is good, but GR just has the activity...
It's not the "noobs" that lagg, it's GR in general.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

enima is right ;)

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

yes GR does lag more than the lobby because of the way it works. BUT the reason it lags that bad is mainly because these noobs lag and they would lag on lobby aswell. You play with purely lobby players there is hardly any lag as I wrote in the other post.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”