Suggestion

No lobby feature requests. What do you think of the website? Have ideas for community events or a new service we can provide? Let us know here. Constructive criticism only please.
lightnessking.
Nemesis

Suggestion

Post by lightnessking. »

I suggest we need people making topics/comments more, so I have something to do while being bored.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Re: Suggestion

Post by eeralf_ »

i try it, but most on astronomy and music, sry when u boring, drink a beer and lets have fun

Edit: oh Lighty u are Holland, hahahaha, now Holland must go home, iam real surprised on it

ok, maybe on WM-Cup in 2 years

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

I will talk to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

yepyep holland can go home :D I don't give a shit tho =P. I really hoped germany would lose their match, so that holland-portugal would lose 1-5 or something. In that case germany wouldn't go to the next round xD.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

i will noticed that, P51 and lighty have the power

.;)

no joke

Prooooost!!

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

cant be bothered making my own topic but ur topic sucks and goes no where, so im using it.

I dont know about you but i find watching a competitive ee match rather entertaining, if anyone reading this youtubes sc2 games i dont know about you but i find they are quite boring in comparison. you could promote ee with quite alot of success by this on youtube. a number of sc2 ppl make thier money by posting replays. these people have a HUGE number of subscribers and as its the same kind of game and they post replays on wc3, sc2 there is a chance that they would post them. youtube channels like huskystarcraft, day9 are most likely to be the ones which would take you up on the offer.

if you take the time to skim over the youtube link below you can see that just by displaying a replay the game recieved a large number of people. (he talks about it at some point i think towards the end)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17yR3KHnDtE

its an idea which has been touched on before, however i think this is a slightly better approach then getting 300 views in 6 months, if they will upload it to thier channels.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

That's a really good idea! Maybe they would be even more interested if KrasS would play the game they cast. That gives their video a direct link from SC2 to EE since he's a GM-player in SC2.
HDstarcraft also got a ton of subscribers, he could be messaged to.

Btw I've seen husky post a WC3 game with Grubby which got a lot of views.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

definitely having some1 in gm helps, i know husky likes to explore where the sc2 player comes from and where they learnt their micro etc. and as kass is quite skilled at ee it would give a gg.

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”