bannable stuff

No lobby feature requests. What do you think of the website? Have ideas for community events or a new service we can provide? Let us know here. Constructive criticism only please.
Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Re: bannable stuff

Post by Sexacutioner »

start making knights

or are you limited to 1 strat and if it fails = game over ?

mass ballista with your ca, there are all kinds of ways to stop swords lol

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

I don't have the time for a real response right now, but I do have a question.

If Infinite Fanaticism is worse than an EEC Sword strategy, how is a team better off by having one player use it in a 3 vs 3 as opposed to say, having the guy who would have used crusader+fanaticism instead do an EEC style Sword strategy? Just curious.

CARLOS
Intermediate Member

Post by CARLOS »

pock = cav w/o exp. wings have swords and are rushed. opponet pock with ca helps opponent wing with fana. fana swords kill ca 2 hits. how does a person help 2 people at once while haveing to worry about a noob cheater who can easily rape citz/kill army if one mistake is made?

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Walls/Knights/Ballistas.
Best strat ever.
Deterrs rushing, and can easily be setup to kill both major strategies.
(Swords/CA)
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I don't see why you're bitching about the CA person not having expansionism when you can produce units and boom just as (if not more) effectively than a person with it. Stop using that in your argument.

Regardless... as mentioned before this argument isn't worth wasting your breath over. We don't have an effective way of catching cheaters, so even if this were a bannable glitch it would be hard to prove someone did it. Hosts also have the option of kicking players who are known for using this glitch, should they not approve of it.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

taco

Post by taco »

to answer omegas question, they arnt captured by pts, other then that deathghost grow up

illjustmakeanother

Post by illjustmakeanother »

carlos wrote:pock = cav w/o exp. wings have swords and are rushed. opponet pock with ca helps opponent wing with fana. fana swords kill ca 2 hits. how does a person help 2 people at once while haveing to worry about a noob cheater who can easily rape citz/kill army if one mistake is made?
Deal with it.
peow130 wrote:Walls/Knights/Ballistas.
Best strat ever.
(Swords/CA)
Ca rush, game over.

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Best strat ever.
(Swords/CA)
Ca rush, game over.[/quote]

NUP

Silence
Xfire: donthavethiseither

Post by Silence »

peow130 wrote:
Best strat ever.
(Swords/CA)
Ca rush, game over.
NUP[/quote]

i have been followig this conversation, and i dont understand how you can frikking get infinite fana...
and if ya wanna kill infinit fana... when your cav arch change to xbows and when your doing swords dont atack let them come build hospi and houses...

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Silence wrote:i have been followig this conversation, and i dont understand how you can frikking get infinite fana...
In civ you put Fanaticism and Crusaders. The upside is that you end up with permanent Fanatic Swordsmen. The down side is that it costs you 45 civ points.

Silence
Xfire: donthavethiseither

Post by Silence »

10010 1111 10 wrote:
Silence wrote:i have been followig this conversation, and i dont understand how you can frikking get infinite fana...
In civ you put Fanaticism and Crusaders. The upside is that you end up with permanent Fanatic Swordsmen. The down side is that it costs you 45 civ points.
if you get infinite fana you keep losing health?

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Silence wrote:
10010 1111 10 wrote:
if you get infinite fana you keep losing health?
no.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

you get the infinate fanta and then make zeuse or heal up in hospitals so you have a much stronger army and once you get that

make a prophit and plague your shit, they will never die lmao, you give plague to other armies so that damages the army + you have the attack booste which helps wipe out armies fast as hell too

get it perfected and people will begin to cry about how its not fair, this strat is of course best used in pocket due to the time needed for setting up properly because you used up all your civ points lol

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”