Patch?

No lobby feature requests. What do you think of the website? Have ideas for community events or a new service we can provide? Let us know here. Constructive criticism only please.
Wardog

Patch?

Post by Wardog »

Since there are talks of patches how about this. A patch that gets rid of the cancel button in the tribute window (like sex said which was glanced over i guess lol), and for aoc couldn't it be possible to eliminate the gate crash by only allowing pallisades, but using unit editors and other mod witchcraft to make them upgrade hp at the epochs that they used to and make them cost stone. It could be done in scenes so its probably possible it could be done right? But idk what you could do about the chat crashes.
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Re: Patch?

Post by peow130 »

gate crashes?
wat?
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

It is possible to crash a game using gates.

Wardog, why don't you figure out how to make the patch? You're talking like you assume there's someone that knows exactly how to do this.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Wardog

Post by Wardog »

lol well i saw somewhere on this forum i can't remember who but they said they had a unit editor and i thought I heard someone else say that this summer that they will be changing some shit about units to fix some bugs, but I can't remember who. I would gladdly try to do it, but i would most likely epicly fail lmao. The closest i could do is make a scene that takes the tech for for normal walls out, but in scenes there are several problems like unlimited heros or pros crashing the game. I didn't mean to sound like I think you guys can wave a magic wand and fix everying I know it takes a shitload of hard work, but I was hoping that whoever said they could change units would see it and say if it was possible.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Wardog wrote:i saw somewhere on this forum i can't remember who but they said they had a unit editor and i thought I heard someone else say that this summer that they will be changing some shit about units to fix some bugs
Unit editor only changes the appearance of the units YOU see on YOUR screen, like skinning your lobby. It does not change any of the unit stats. People say a lot of things, then they realize they have no idea what they are talking about lol.

Wardog

Post by Wardog »

lol fuck me (my new saying since i started playing poker lol) :mrgreen:

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Suggestions regarding the patch moved to the patches forum.

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”