Mid Sh AoC 2vs2 (14.8.11)

Important information about the tournament, including rules, and any announcements.
Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

Post by Manni »

I hope all participants had fun. Congratulations to the winners!

1 pM_sporaTiK + sevsto
2 aVe_kaz + spanish
3 Jack1st + [«-Įгøň-»] megabullet™

Round 1
Jack1st + [«-Įгøň-»] megabullet™ vs aVe_kaz + spanish

Round 2
Jack1st + [«-Įгøň-»] megabullet™ vs pM_sporaTiK + sevsto

Round 3
pM_sporaTiK + sevsto vs aVe_kaz + spanish

english: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3355
deutsch: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3348
espanol: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3345
francais: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3352
Last edited by Manni on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Manni

Re: Mid Sh AoC 2vs2 (14.8.11)

Post by Manni »

A team can contain more than two people. You can give your team a name.

Reservists are members that only play if not 2 players are there at the start of the tourney or during one round. If they are there they shall observe all games of their teams and be ready to play as soon as they are needed.

For people who look for teammates, I offer to post them in the starting post. You can keep it simple or mention more things.
f.ex. 1) Mr. X still needs a teammate. I take everyone.
2) Mrs Y looks for a teammate with at least medium skill. I don`t take everyone. A third can be reservist. Tell me when you are on. My time zone is CST ( GMT-6). Let`s meet ourselves and train before. The best would be that you are good in swords cause I like going knights. I can host.
3) Hey here is Mr V. The Vampires want to make one team if we are 2 or 3 or 2 teams if we are 4 or 5. You need to be a member of the Vampires Clan. If you want to join our clan, hurry up cause we still need to look if you are skilled enough to participate for the Vampires at this tourney. Applications only to me. Contact me in lobby. I should be on the Saturday evening American time.

Please tell me if your team is full that I delete your advertisement. To tell me an advertisement you want to have written in the top post, write me it in lobby, per PM or as post here in the topic.

The following needs not be known by intelligent people:
---- Read or die ---- Zero tolerance for chaos people ----
I want to provide a tourney that people like as much as possible (good atmosphere, well order) and I don`t want to have stress. That are the reasons why you loose a game or are disqualified if you don`t follow the rules that you can read if you click your language link in the post above. Oh yes, I know that you are too lazy to read the link, so here in an suitable language for you:
- Be here 15 minutes before start of the first round and apply with your lobby name, tell me if you can host and your teamname / the names of your teammates within the next 5 minutes.
- 10 minutes before start I post a list in the lobby chat with all teams and players that have applied the last 5 minutes. If your teammate(s) is (are) not in this list, search a new one within the next 5 minutes. My list of uncomplete teams can help you to find someone.
- 5 minutes before start. I make the games for the 1st round. When I whispered all games and you are in no complete team you are disqualified.
- Every team tells me the game result right after your game has ended.
- When you joined a game, don`t be afk for 5 min (which will be 8-12min really) before game start. Games start at the start time of the round or only very few minutes after. Such afk`s shall be told me. You don´t play this round then and if your team has no other player or reservist, your whole team looses this game. You can go smoking when your game ends some time before f11 90 (pre) / 60 (other sets) before the start of the next round. You can care about eating for 15min+ in the mid break.
- End your game after f 11 90 (pre) / f11 60 (other sets) and each team tells me the statistic points of ALL players. If you don`t end it, I don`t know the result on time and I can`t give you a game for the next round. That means that the next round is lost for you.
- Don`t leave the tourney for any shit reason. You make decreasing the tourney fun for others. Stay in tourney if possible.
- Don`t smurf cause only newbies are in teams with smurfs and cause it`s no fun to have enemies in tournies that have names like Mr X , Mr Y and Mr Z.

- My clock decides when the tourney starts and when rounds starts and end, not yours.
- When you lost a game you are still in the tourney cause all ranks are played out. Wait in lobby till you are whispered your next game.
- Don`t spam me with accuses. You get the rank you deserve. If your enemy has cheated in your opinion that means that you are a looser. So don`t acccuse him to be a cheater.

- In one sentence: don`t play shit and don`t be absent at tourney start, don`t alt f4, don`t be afk, don`t forget to tell the results!!! I will note bad behavement in the topic as warning for others for future tournies. You might not get a teammate again for a longer time cause noone wants to be in a team with you anymore.
Last edited by Manni on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

snupi
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: ugug

Post by snupi »

your post is just ridiculous. stop trying to act like the boss and making stupid senseless rules/suggestions/roleplay/whatever.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

I really like this Manni. Good job. I will try to get a team on my own :)
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

snupi wrote:your post is just ridiculous. stop trying to act like the boss and making stupid senseless rules/suggestions/roleplay/whatever.
Again, why are you born?
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Manni

Timetable and training server

Post by Manni »

------------------GMT----------MET-----------CST----
Applications 7.05-10pm--8.05-10pm - 1.05-10pm
Round 1 ---- 7.15-7.45 -- 8.15-8.45 -- 1.15-1.45
Round 2 ---- 7.45-8.15 -- 8.45-9.15 -- 1.45-2.15
Mid break -- 8.15-8.30 -- 9.15-9.30 -- 2.15-2.30
Round 3 ---- 8.30-9.00 -- 9.30-10.00 - 2.30-3.00
(Round 4) -- 9.00-9.30 -- 10.00-10.30 3.00-3.30
(Round 5) -- 9.30-10.00 - 10.30-11.00 3.30-4.00

I host training games on Saturday which allow only teams with 2 people. So you can train there with your teammate or find one.

Manni

Timetable and training server

Post by Manni »

-----
Last edited by Manni on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Me and Spanish are in as 1 team :)

sporaTiK
Intermediate Member

Post by sporaTiK »

Thanks for organizing it Manni! wish there were more participants!!! gg's everyone

sevsto
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: 111111111111

Post by sevsto »

sporaTiK wrote:Thanks for organizing it Manni! wish there were more participants!!! gg's everyone
/sign

and thanks sporaTiK for beeing such a good partner :P

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

GG guys, well played!

Return to “Tournaments”