AoC Contest I

Important information about the tournament, including rules, and any announcements.
Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

AoC Contest I

Post by Manni »

Games since Sunday:
mid pre digi first name is winner
Manni vs TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ŁıģħŤňєѕѕҜїnĢ җ
TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ŁıģħŤňєѕѕҜїnĢ җ vs Manni
TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ŁıģħŤňєѕѕҜїnĢ җ vs Manni

earlier games you find in posts below

Welcome to the first AoC Contest. After 2 weeks every participant gets a rank according to his final point score. Each match against an enemy contains
  • 1 Mid sh plains
  • 1 p2s sl 5 cits plains all special powers allowed
  • 1 digi2space sh plains standart variant
For each game of the 3 that you win you get one point, for each of the 3 games that your enemy wins he gets one point. Report me the game results so that I can update the score list above. After having decided to play inform me about your partcipation.
There are 2 rounds:
Swarm round: Fr,23rd - Su,1st
Find 5 enemies who also want to participate in the Contest. Play one match (1xmid, 1xpre, 1xdigi) against each of the 5 enemies. If you cant finish all 3 games with an enemy you can replace him by a sixth. Let the skill of your enemies vary.
Final: Mo, 2nd - Su, 8th
Those who reached 0-4 points in the Swarm round, come to bracket 3. Those who reached 5-9 points, come to bracket 2. Those, who reached 10-15, come to bracket 1.
On Monday 26th I publish the list of games which need to be played in the Final. You are assigned several enemies of your own bracket. Play one match (1xmid, 1xpre, 1xdigi) against each of your enemies.
Rank list: After the Final, everyone gets his rank depending on their bracket, points and the beaten enemies.
Last edited by Manni on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

Friday & Saturday games

Post by Manni »

pM_sporaTiK vs Manni
Manni vs pM_sporaTiK
eeralf vs Manni
Manni vs eeralf
Manni vs No ingles
Manni vs No ingles
Manni vs No ingles

Return to “Tournaments”