-

Important information about the tournament, including rules, and any announcements.
Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

-

Post by Manni »

-
Last edited by Manni on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: Funeral speech for Lightnessking

Post by Omega »

Manni, every time you decide to randomly edit the subject in a REPLY to a discussion on another topic, I'm splitting your post into a new topic. Either leave the subject line alone in a reply, or post a new topic.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Manni wrote:
Great tournament, besides the fact that they moved the date of playing to Saturday instead of sunday... -.-'
The date has always been Saturday.
- I knew of the tourney page with the denoted date more than one week before. I visited the page daily and the date was never removed.
When I signed up, it was SUNDAY. I knew I had time on sunday, so thats why I signed up. Not because it's on a saturday, because I know I don't have time on saturdays.

To be sure about the date, I asked espay, and he said SUNDAY. (S-U-N-D-A and a Y.) Not Saturday (S-A-T-U-R-D-A and a Y.)

Now on saturday afternoon, I asked espay to who I'm playing tomorrow (I was lazy to visit the page.) and he said, you have to play this evening (On saturday. SATURDAY.). So that's when I signed off.

I only readed the first few phrases yet, since it's mid night I'll read the others tomorrow.

Oh, on the note. Quit your 2 rax pikeman strategy, it's not working....
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Hm since I actually did read it all, you're right about this part:
1) its a fact he moved the playing date from saturday to sunday
Even if he would have moved it it`s still wrong that he would have moved it from Saturday to Sunday. He would have moved it from Sunday to Saturday.
That was my mistake, I indeed meant the part that you've said.

-------
- My tournies had more acitvity. Nearly all people could play at the same time (if there were 5, one had to watch a round). In this tourney the second round didn`t start before 11:00. That means 2-3 hours for one mid 1vs1 (or 0 if you got a free win). An extremely high passivity rate.
No.

------
- The first post of this topic (written on the 6th of April and never having been edited) has told the correct date. The date is written in color.
Manni, I never read all of your posts completely, actually, this "funeral speech for lightnessking" is the first post I've read for the full 100%.

And also, I never read blocks of text typed in color, it's just not worth it.

by the way, when are we celebrating my funeral? I'd love to be there! (OH WAIT I'M THE DEAD ONE DAFUQ.)
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

lawl I read this and thought Lightness died.

Return to “Tournaments”