Baboo for President :D

Want to be trained? You can request training in here!
Baboo
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Baboo

Baboo for President :D

Post by Baboo »

1. Setts you want to be trained at : MID SH
2. Your lobby name : Baboo
3. How long you have played EE and/or AoC : 1 Week
4. What settings are you good at (if any)? : /
5. What time zone are you in? : Central European Summer Time (MESZ/CEST/CEDT)
6. What times (your time) do you normally play EE or AoC? : 15:00-03:00

Need help guys. Prefer someone speak german. I wont need very long time to learn i think. :mrgreen:

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: Baboo for President :D

Post by Arntzen »

Hello Baboo. I'm sure there are many people who are able and willing to help you out in mid. I'd try asking in the lobby when you're online or whisper any of the guys in the Flow. clan.
But before you do that, if you want to, you can read up on a few things in Mid or watch some videos.

When learning Mid sh, it's basically going to be all about Sword civ and Cav Archer civ. Below you will find both civs, how to start them, and two videos were I start with both civilizations in real games. Any questions just ask!

Swordciv:
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=868

Sword start:

Sword vs Cav Archer game:

Cav Archer civ:
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=2357

Cav Archer Start:

Cav Archer vs Sword game:
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Baboo
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Baboo

Re: Baboo for President :D

Post by Baboo »

Arntzen wrote:Hello Baboo. I'm sure there are many people who are able and willing to help you out in mid. I'd try asking in the lobby when you're online or whisper any of the guys in the Flow. clan.
But before you do that, if you want to, you can read up on a few things in Mid or watch some videos.

When learning Mid sh, it's basically going to be all about Sword civ and Cav Archer civ. Below you will find both civs, how to start them, and two videos were I start with both civilizations in real games. Any questions just ask!

Okay thank you first for.. I will first start it and repeat it several times. The start gave me the greatest difficulties. I'll report back for sure :mrgreen:

Return to “Request Training”