Topic about download "eC Civilization"

Learn civs or post your own!

Moderator: taco

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Topic about download "eC Civilization"

Post by Arntzen »

File submitted via the downloads section.

Description:
This will be my final upload. Here's all the civilizations I am using in EEC.
Civilizations for: Gren, P2N, Mid SH, Indy TL, Indy SH, Indy DM, Mod SH, Mod DM, P2N Islands
I went over my civilizations again and I after realizing that 71 civilizations in one folder is a bit much I also made a new folder in this download where I have stripped away the civilizations I don't use that often, and only have the "must have" civilizations left.
Of course I recommend looking at all the civilizations and strip away the civilizations you don't want.

I also decided to rename the other civilization packages I have for EEC to start with [OutDated] so that people don't download the outdated ones.

File: eC Civs.rar

Size: 14.17 KiB

eC Civilization

survivalturk
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: survivalturk

Re: Topic about download

Post by survivalturk »

hey i didnt played few years. this civ seems nice but what is wich one?

i can see Gren, P2N, Mid SH, P2N Islands, in your describtion and and Indy TL, Indy SH, Indy DM, Mod SH, Mod DM.

First of all what are "Indy TL, Indy SH, Indy DM, Mod SH, Mod DM" ???

can you make me a quick describtion maybe? :oops:
i will just use the Standard civs let me tell you what i know from past...

GRENWAR (i know what it is :thumbsupl:)

1yP2N Club No BCR
(prehistoric age with clubs but what means No BCR? i saw you have Reduce time for reli) :oops:

1yP2N Club PopCap
(prehistoric age with clubs but PopCap means population limit so what did you mean with population limit?) :oops:

1zP2N Spear FarmIron
(does this mean its pre to mid age but the civ is for spearmean fights? and iron farming? ) :oops:

1zP2N Spear HuntPopCap
(idk what this Spear HuntPopCap means? Spearmen fightings in the middle age and the population limit is on 1200 or what?) :oops:

2wMiddle A Sword
(So this is mid sh? mode playing woth long swords?) :oops:

2wMiddle A SwordPopCap
(i know the middle age and it can be played with LongSwords and Cavalary Archer but what means PopCap?) :oops:

2wMiddle A CA
(so middle age what means CA?) :oops:

3wIndy TL Gren
(so its seems like grenwar what did you mean with 3windy TL?) :oops:

3wIndy TL Dragoon
(what did you mean with Dragoon?) :oops:

i am just playing
"pre" (clubs or stone throwers)
"grenwar"
"mid" (long swords)
"mid" (cavalary achers)
p2n (f11 60) nothing more. just need 4-5 good civs.

Need something like:
GRENAR
Pre with Clubs
P2n
mid (Cavalary Archers)
mid (long swords)

thats enaugh so wich of this civs i will need?
And whats the difference between "mid" and "mid sh"? :oops:

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

survivalturk wrote:hey i didnt played few years. this civ seems nice but what is wich one?

i can see Gren, P2N, Mid SH, P2N Islands, in your describtion and and Indy TL, Indy SH, Indy DM, Mod SH, Mod DM.

Hey there! Settings that's commonly played online are usually referred to as "Epoch+Starting resources" IE: Indy TL means Starting Epoch is Industrial Age and starting resources is Tournament Low. Mid SH is Middle Ages, Standard high resources. Mod DM is Modern Ages, Deathmatch resources. Hopefully that clarifies things.

survivalturk wrote:1yP2N Club No BCR
(prehistoric age with clubs but what means No BCR? i saw you have Reduce time for reli) :oops:
No BCR means No Building Cost Reduction, this civilization has Citizen Cost Reduction. All round good civilization for clubs, but because of no BCR it's not the easiest in the very beginning of the game.
survivalturk wrote:1yP2N Club PopCap
(prehistoric age with clubs but PopCap means population limit so what did you mean with population limit?) :oops:
Civs with Popcap in name means they have the 15% Population Cap bonus in civilization. This bonus is especially important in 4vs4 games with 1200 game unit limit.
survivalturk wrote:1zP2N Spear FarmIron
(does this mean its pre to mid age but the civ is for spearmean fights? and iron farming? ) :oops:
P2N stands for Prehistoric Ages to Nano Ages. This civilization is designed for the players who play pocket in a 3v3 or 4vs4 game.
survivalturk wrote:1zP2N Spear HuntPopCap
(idk what this Spear HuntPopCap means? Spearmen fightings in the middle age and the population limit is on 1200 or what?) :oops:
Same as the Spear FarmIron except it has Hunting&Foraging instead of farming. You can make spearmen in Stone age. Again this civilization is meant to be used when you're in a Pre2Nano game.
survivalturk wrote:2wMiddle A Sword
(So this is mid sh? mode playing woth long swords?) :oops:
This is classic Middle Sword civ yes.
survivalturk wrote:2wMiddle A SwordPopCap
(i know the middle age and it can be played with LongSwords and Cavalary Archer but what means PopCap?) :oops:
Mid Sword civ with PopCap bonus. This should only be used in games where popcap will be an issue.
survivalturk wrote:2wMiddle A CA
(so middle age what means CA?) :oops:
CA stands for Cavalry Archers.
survivalturk wrote:3wIndy TL Gren
(so its seems like grenwar what did you mean with 3windy TL?) :oops:
Since you have other units than just grenadiers in Indy TL (This game mode has no rules) your grens have attack bonus in civ instead of HP bonus. It's also specialized for Indy TL instead of SH.
survivalturk wrote:3wIndy TL Dragoon
(what did you mean with Dragoon?) :oops:
Dragoons are the horses with guns you can produce in Industrial Age. As pocket you're meant to make these.
survivalturk wrote: i am just playing
"pre" (clubs or stone throwers)
"grenwar"
"mid" (long swords)
"mid" (cavalary achers)
p2n (f11 60) nothing more. just need 4-5 good civs.

Need something like:
GRENAR
Pre with Clubs
P2n
mid (Cavalary Archers)
mid (long swords)

thats enaugh so wich of this civs i will need?
And whats the difference between "mid" and "mid sh"? :oops:
I'd recommend you use the "0 Grenwar" civ for gren. "1yP2N Club Strong" for P2N Clubs (when you get better can start using the NoBCR civ), "2xMiddle CA" for Middle Cav Archers, "2wMiddle A Sword" for Mid long swords.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

survivalturk
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: survivalturk

Post by survivalturk »

Arntzen wrote:
survivalturk wrote:hey i didnt played few years. this civ seems nice but what is wich one?

Hey there! Settings that's commonly played online are usually referred to as "Epoch+Starting resources" IE: Indy TL means Starting Epoch is Industrial Age and starting resources is Tournament Low. Mid SH is Middle Ages, Standard high resources. Mod DM is Modern Ages, Deathmatch resources. Hopefully that clarifies things.
Thanks a lot for your information and describtion. you helped me a lot :thumbsupr:

Minato
Basic Member

Post by Minato »

Thanks a lot!

I was wondering if you could reupload them again because the download link is broken.
You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choice.

Return to “Civilizations”